Thread: quick cycle

Ironhorse805 is offline New Member

quick cycle

Hello, im a 34 year old powerlifter and i am currently looking to total 2,000 raw at 308. Before i took pro hormones, but as we know they are now illegal. so i decided to finally join the dark side and start test. But as of now i do not have the money for it and have a meet coming up late march. Was wondering if anybody knew or could recommend something quick and cheap to take for my march meet? somebody said take clomiphene? which is a pct. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks and glad to be apart of the forums!

GearHeaded is offline Trying to make money by wrecking YOUR health
    I'm confused .. you can't afford test, but maybe you can afford clomiphene , or perhaps enough food to maintain 308 pounds !! Test is cheaper then any supplement you can buy, your looking at $$ a bottle (cheap as a case of beer)

Ironhorse805 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm confused .. you can't afford test, but maybe you can afford clomiphene , or perhaps enough food to maintain 308 pounds !! Test is cheaper then any supplement you can buy, your looking at $$ a bottle (cheap as a case of beer)
    Naturally i am big and pretty strong, just want a boost to get my goal of a 2,000 total. I should be in the 275s, as i usually weigh in at 280, but honestlly. Im don't worry about it lol just strength.

Thread Information