Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Ronnie @ bodyrock

320lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronnie @ bodyrock-special_guest_ronnie_coleman.jpg  

pattymac931 is offline Junior Member
    f***ing massive

chest6 is offline Banned
    Looks like a bit of gyno..look at those legs..
    and..

stop bumping old threads pattymac

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Unfreakin' believable!

Ronnie will be Mr O until he retires, how can anyone beat him?

People who critique Mr O's physique are either jealous, narrow minded or plain stupid - he is what, IMHO, bodybuilding is all about - pushing the boundaries of the human body to it's limits and making people think how is that possible? DEDICATION, HARD WORK and GENETICS - thats how.

T

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No1......

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Where arethe legs???

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    When's the baby due Ronnie?

chinups Guest
    He looks awful. If he comes to O like that which he won't we could weclome mister cutler to the center of the stage

......that'll never happen

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    That photo cant be real.....can it?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    that's a whoooooooole lota man

you bet!

chinups Guest
    Cutler is going to take down the king. Its time for a regime change baby. Jay works to hard to not get it. Its sad that politics have to play a role in every aspect of society

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    Cutler is going to take down the king. Its time for a regime change baby. Jay works to hard to not get it. Its sad that politics have to play a role in every aspect of society
    I'm a Jay fan myself, hell i liked him when he was a 'nobody' before his transformation at the Mr.O but J has his last two ASC win due politics.

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Bottom line, Coleman is what is wrong with Bodybuilding, not what it is all about...He looks awful there, talk about bloat...Bodybuilding is intended to be about shape and symmetry, Coleman has neight, hes just a whole lotta muscle in a whole lotta places with no real porportion, its a mockery...Thats why Lavrone was my fav, he was massive, he was symetric, and he was a pleasure to watch on stage, unlike arrogant "Big Ronnie COleman"...

What's going on? Have i missed something......Ronnie's like every other bber...in shape 1 month a year, that's what it is about when you flying at that level.........and remember that WE, public ask alwsays for more.....

So no surprise he gets bigger every year, sacrificing some shape.....

Thatsaid, at the last O., he had a better waist and was more cut...

Nuff said!

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Im not asking for bigger, I'm asking for people like Dexter Jackson and Flex, much better phsyique, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Im not asking for bigger, I'm asking for people like Dexter Jackson and Flex, much better phsyique, IMO...
    More pleasing, i can admit, but where's Jackson size?mass? Compare him to Ruhl and he's a toy

Flex was better.....and Levrone as well........but past is past.........

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    When's the baby due Ronnie?
    Tell me about itman< call me crazy but I think Ronnie looks like shyt

Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Tell me about itman< call me crazy but I think Ronnie looks like shyt
    Never forget that pics ain't reality........

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Bottom line, Coleman is what is wrong with Bodybuilding, not what it is all about...He looks awful there, talk about bloat...Bodybuilding is intended to be about shape and symmetry, Coleman has neight, hes just a whole lotta muscle in a whole lotta places with no real porportion, its a mockery...Thats why Lavrone was my fav, he was massive, he was symetric, and he was a pleasure to watch on stage, unlike arrogant "Big Ronnie COleman"...
    i bet he was makin a guest appereance and didnt give a **** how he looked...but i agree with u on that dexter and other with his physique look a million times better....

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i bet he was makin a guest appereance and didnt give a **** how he looked...but i agree with u on that dexter and other with his physique look a million times better....
    Absolutely!!

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    Ronnie Is Da King ''game Over""

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The days of the GH gut winning are over.

Time to take it back to the 70's and 80's when bb'ers looked like bb'ers, not like pregnant women.

Totally f*cking disgusting, not aesthetically pleasing at all, and living to be only 40 or 50 isn't what I call being a king at all.

Can't wait until all the GH abusing freaks are gone.

~SC~

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    im glad to hear you say that sc its about time it stopped,people often laugh when you talk about "the good old days of bb" but thats when the physiques were at their best imho.aesthetics and mass not just shear mass.

TheGut is offline Junior Member
    You are probably one of those guys who just can't get too that size any way. I don't want to look like ronnie but Dexter is a idiot. Those small guys are kak! Bodybuilding is about mass monsters! FREAKS! Size does matter and im not saying that you must just add tons of muscle without being symetrical. Paul Dillet was a prime example of 300 lbs on a well shaped bb! Stop this nonsence about "pleasing" physic. What you doin on a steroid forum, because you don't need steroids to build a "pleasing" physic. You need steroids to build a FREAK!

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGut
    You are probably one of those guys who just can't get too that size any way. I don't want to look like ronnie but Dexter is a idiot. Those small guys are kak! Bodybuilding is about mass monsters! FREAKS! Size does matter and im not saying that you must just add tons of muscle without being symetrical. Paul Dillet was a prime example of 300 lbs on a well shaped bb! Stop this nonsence about "pleasing" physic. What you doin on a steroid forum, because you don't need steroids to build a "pleasing" physic. You need steroids to build a FREAK!
    And this is why bodybuilding has lost all and any integrity it used to have as far aesthetics go. Bodybuilding is a sport. Freaks are for entertainment. Entertainment and sport are not equal.

OoDee

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I'm with SC all the way....HUMONGOUS FREAKS on stage are eye popping...but I think its getting outta control now..

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    completly disgusting, SC is dead on, we need to bring BBing back to the way they were in the 70's and 80's.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Ronnie might be the Mr. O, but look at the facts: in the history of the show, 4 guys (Arnold, Haney, Yates, & Ronnie) have won the majority of Mr. O contests. It's hard to unseat a reigning Mr. O when the judges aren't rotated. Yeah, Ronnie's huge and he's a freak to be sure, but is that truly what bodybuilding is all about? I understand the pic is in the offseason, but look at the gyno and the distended belly. Sure bodybuilding is rather extreme, but IMO this is just too much. That said, good luck to Ronnie, but I'm hoping Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson takes home the Sandow this year.

juice_305 is offline Banned
    jay for sure

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAR
    Ronnie might be the Mr. O, but look at the facts: in the history of the show, 4 guys (Arnold, Haney, Yates, & Ronnie) have won the majority of Mr. O contests. It's hard to unseat a reigning Mr. O when the judges aren't rotated. Yeah, Ronnie's huge and he's a freak to be sure, but is that truly what bodybuilding is all about? I understand the pic is in the offseason, but look at the gyno and the distended belly. Sure bodybuilding is rather extreme, but IMO this is just too much. That said, good luck to Ronnie, but I'm hoping Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson takes home the Sandow this year.
    Yeah, I am about as far from a bodybuilding expert as you'll find, but I don't understand why it comes down to Ronnie and Cutler all the time. I see tons of guys who may be slightly smaller, but way more proportional, defined, leaner, and frankly, better looking than those two. I can't think of any names of the top of my head, as I haven't slept in 30 hours, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. Right guys??? (Crickets chirping in the background)

Thread Information