primodonna is offline Female Member

Ms Olympia call-outs for anyone interested...

Ltwts: Andrulla/Juliette Bergman/Dayana Cadeau

Hwts: Vicki Gates/ Iris Kyle/ Yaxeni Oriquen

Valentina looked great but so much smaller than the other 3...i don't think her lack of a call-out was due to the fact that the judges already had her placed first.

Never seen such unbelievable conditioning as Kyle's...striated glutes without even flexing them. Vicki lost some more muscle and i have never liked her physique but she looked really good...much more toned down but still hard enough to perhaps give her the victory.

The fitness pre-judging took place at the same time as BB which was total BS. I only caught the first few mins of the fitness...but from what little i did see, it looks like this will be Kelly's year as long as she hits the routine like she always does.
    What happens here, stays here

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I remember Julliette Bergman from the late 80's early 90's she was always a little larger than the other women...with the exception of Bev Francis. I guess todays criteria is a better fit with her body type and style of training....very interesting.

I'm sure some of what Craig Titus did to get ready for the Olympia rubbed off on Kelly. None other that Dorian himself helped Titus prepare for this show....what more could you ask for. They are definately a hardcore couple (in more ways than one from what I've read )

P

ptbyjason Guest
    Thanks for the updates primo, keep 'em coming

Pete- i agree...Juliette's call out blew my mind...not because i don't think she deserved it, but only because i know the judges were looking at some other "big names" first.

Brenda Raganot looked great as always but her legs are too small for the size of her upper body...I would have her as 4th (according to the way the call-outs went) Even Andrulla's legs were not up to par...of course i am comparing them with Dayana's (not sure if anyone knows a lot about her) but her glutes and legs were just sick..so anyone else's would pale in comparison.

Lisa Lewis will get 4th/5th...Gayle Moher looked better than she has looked in a while and will get whatever place Lisa doesn't (4th/5th). Betty Pariso looked okay...used Dream Tan #1 which made her look bronze like a statue which took a lot away from her physique. Heather Foster (1st Olympia) was huge...but 100% soft. She got sick (don't know the details) during the mandatories and never returned.

Some of the "newer" girls (Kim Harris/Joanna Ross/Angela Debatin) looked pretty good...just need to put in their time and make some slight adjustments. And they have yet to acquire the female "test face".

Of course all my predictions are subjected to editing upon completion of tonight's finals.

Saw all the men last night at a meet the o's "get together" but of course they were all covered up so you couldn't tell where people were at...but they're all still freaks even with baggy clothes on

Primo..the only thing I know about Dayana Cadeau is that she's Canadian Yayy!! Didn't she win the lightwieght catagory at the Jan Tana this year? Is Cathy Lefrancois Priest competing? What about Yolanda Hughes? Was it last year when Denise Hosher competed but had NO tan at all? She is one big freaky woman!!

Cathy is not competing...saw her at the expo and she looks awesome...very beautiful.

Yolanda Hughes was there looking like a NORMAL person...i had to look 2-3 times just to be sure it was her.

Denise Hoshor...you mean the girl who looked like she put a coat of Dream White on? Not in the show this year.

Lena J was looking mighty smooth....this is all relative of course as she wasn't competing...still amazing looking.

Same with Kim C...very normal looking in shape girl...of course that's what you get when you stop eating so much protein (whatever)

The girls at the Muscle Elegance booth...one word "OHMY" (and those that have seen the magazine will know exactly what i mean by that)

How does Timea look? What about Sue Currie? Was Mary Yockey kickin around per chance? Jenny worth?

Timea looked GREAT...much harder than last year...it's only her routine (i.e. lack of gymnastics/good dance moves) that is the reason why she will never win (rather beat susie or kelly)

I love the way Jenny looks. Like i said, it's all whose routine is the best right now.

Susie is TINY...her calves look like my pinky finger...just makes her chest look that much more out of proportion...not a big fan of her physique.

Didn't see Mary.

On a side note, were they ever to have a Ms Figure O (the idea is being thrown around right now)...Timea would be on top for a while.

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    Girl, I know you are having a BLAST!!

Timea is definately a super hottie!!

The routine round is getting pretty damn technical as far as acrobatics go. I believe that is the reason Lena isn't competing at present. I liked when they had a fitness round that measured the womens level of actual fitness and strength...versa climber. It is called "Fitness" competition afterall...just my .02.

P

good 2 cents worth...i agree as well.

more updates coming soon

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i can just picture primo sitting in the audience with a telephone cord run to her laptop.

that would be primo at home on the computer not having slept in 48 hours...oh well...on my way to 72 here shortly

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Primo Valentino looked fantastic but you are right too small definitly! Cannot believe Juliet winning the overall after 13 years i saw her at the Banquet last night and Valentino is holding no water and Juliet looked like a whale!!!

Ronnie was fantastic but reckon Jay cutler will be in the running next year too he has put on so much size!

Suzy won the Fitness easily and Jenny Worth looked good too!
    Ms Figure

I agree with your assessment of Jay. HUGE improvement

What did you think of Markus not in the Top 10?

Where did you end up going Sat night?

Hope you had a great time here...looking forward to the pix...you were closer than me (well, you were closer than everyone actually) so they should turn out great

ptbyjason Guest
    I think everyone was hoping Ruhl would be in the top 10. He deserves it one day. He always gets the short stick.

Ms Figure, I am looking forward to seeing the pics. I still cannot believe how close you were. I watched the webcast and I kept waiting for either you or Primo to jump on stage and start hollering "Anabolic Review.com, Anabolic Review.com," until they dragged you away. But it didn't happen.

I had AR.com tattoed on my back for everyone to see...doesn't that count for anything?

ptbyjason Guest
    Well, that depends. Was your back exposed? That would be funny. AR.com tats for everybody!!!

of course it was exposed

actually a lot of the booths were giving out free t-shirts for anyone who would put a tattoo of their logo/company on their body

ptbyjason Guest
    Ok deal....if you tattoo ANABOLICREVIEW.COM across your back, we will send you a shirt. As soon as you get it done, send us a pic and the shirt will be sent out to you.

Easy enough...i'll have to make it a pretty big font though so you can see it across my immense back

ptbyjason Guest
    Great! I will be looking forward to the pics. Just make sure the tat is from shoulder to shoulder and at least three inch letters.

Thread Information