6) Orville Burke
    7) Dennis James
    8) Dexter Jackson
    9) Nasser El Sonbaty
    10) King Kamali

all pics below found at flexonline.com

ptbyjason Guest
    1st Place: Ronnie Coleman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-ronnie2.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Second Place: Jay Cutler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-cutler.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Third Place: Kevin Levrone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-levrone.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Fifth Place: Chris Cormier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-cormier.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Eighth Place: Dexter Jackson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-dexter.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Ninth Place: Nasser El Sonbaty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-nasser.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Tenth Place: King Kamali
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-king.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Jay Cutler (#2) and Ronnie Coleman (#1)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-cutlerronnie.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Sixth Place: Orville Burke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-orville.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Seventh Place: Dennis James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-dennis.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Fourth Place: Shawn Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-shawn.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest
    Mr Olympia: Ronnie Coleman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mr. Olympia Results.....Top 10, With Pics-ronnie2.jpg  

ptbyjason Guest

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    Ronnie is massive, but he has no abs I don't know about you guys but I like to see those abs shredded to pieces

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This was the prediction I made on October 2. I guess I didn't have enough faith in Mr. Cutler But at least I picked 4 of the top 5.

Here is my prediction for the Mens Olympia top 10:

1) Ronnie Coleman
    2) Chris Cormier
    3) Kevin Levrone
    4) Shawn Ray
    5) Dennis James
    6) Nasser El Sonbaty
    7) Jay Cutler
    8) Melvin Anthony
    9) Tom Prince (I f he looks like he did at NOC)
    10) Craig Titus, Orville Burke or Markus Rhuel
    * I think Kamali has pissed too many people off

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Ronnie looked fantastic but you are right Jay cutler beat him on abs hands down great pictures Jason!
    Ms Figure

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I must say that my prediciton is close to coming true. Cutler will replace Coleman. He is the next Weider boy after all. For crying out loud, Weider should at least let someone else win for a year or two so it doesn't look so damn fixed. They both looked good at least.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    orville burke should have at least been top three. i thought cormier looked like shit compared to how he looked last year. he should have been 8, not 5

primodonna is offline Female Member
    dane good call from just seeing the pix...burke was sick...definitely should have beaten chris

on a side note, the posedown lasted at least 10 mins...after the first few mins, ronnie came off the stage and into the crowd...everyone else soon followed...well worth the $$$ for that alone

btw...Cutler is not a Weider boy anymore
    What happens here, stays here

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Really? Who's Cutler with now? When did that happen? Could someone please review the "weider boys" for me.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    He said it at the press conference Thursday...seeing as how i have no brain cells left after this weekend, i couldn't tell you what 2+ 2 is much less what company he is with now...i'm sure someone else can though.
    What happens here, stays here

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Who's Cutler with now?
    ISS

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Gee Big surprise here huh. What did he weigh? Personally I think Shawn Ray looks better. Great symetry.

GYM GURU is offline New Member
    Noone can hold Ronnies Cloemans back. The only one close is
    Orville burke . Orvilles abs did not look tight at all. Jay would have beat him if he had a back to compete with Ronnie. Ronnie has bigger & tighter arms, bigger legs,bigger & tighter traps, & a huge
    back that noone can come close to. The only body part of Jay Cutler that beats Ronnies is his abs. He was over-all more ripped but if you look at the whole package then Ronnie wins. IMO

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You seem like a big Ronnie fan. You must be from....oh wait, I see it in your location...Arlington J/K bro. The is no doubt in anybodies mind that Ronnie is the man. He's 4 times Mr. O and with the exception of his win over Flex in 99 there has never been any controversy with his being crowned year after year. To be the man you gotta beat the man and nobody has done that yet. As a matter of fact, I believe that Samir Bannout was the last defending Mr. O to actually lose the title (1984 he lost it to Lee Haney).

P

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember cutler when he first started out in an issue of flex. Shit he has almost doubled his size. I think levrone is awesome though, especially when he is just relaxed and look at nasser's pic it look as if his head was copy and pasted on to someone elses body. Shit he screwed up on his tan. No wonder he was 9th lol

Thread Information