Thread: NY Pro 07

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

NY Pro 07

I don't know about you guys, but Warren did not deserve to win. Wolf, James, and Samuel all came in in better condition and had better symmetry. In my opinion, Wolf was the best total package. Here are some pics for comparison. What do you guys think??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NY Pro 07-754rb0001.jpg   NY Pro 07-754rb0012.jpg   NY Pro 07-754rb0058.jpg   NY Pro 07-754rb0113.jpg  

jbarkley is offline Member
    It's really hard to tell from one pic, but I would have to say your right, Wolf looks sick!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i would need to see more pics..warren does look pretty damn hard tho imo..best total package i dont know..but he's always crisp
    which one is wolf?

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Wolf is the blond guy, 3rd picture. Check out the pics from the contest at www.graphicmuscle.com . Warren just doesn't have a good total package. Crap symmetry and overall, doesn't look well. Maybe it's just what I see.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    In person Branch looked sic.......best, no. He was dry as hell, the veins in his chest were pumped the whole time, he needs bigger arms and chest to be symetric as you said. As far as Wolf, I was impressed beyond belief, I went with one of the HOF'rs from here and he didnt think Wolf should have won....but I do, his frame is every short guys dream.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

lookin at the pics i think branch won based on conditioning alone..theres no doubt hes got better vascularity then james or wolf inthose pics...his back softer than his front thats for sure..but he is ****in dry as hell. wolf has a better total package, i agree..but based on size as well as conditioning, i can see how branch won

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    but based on size as well as conditioning, i can see how branch won
    No your definitly right, top 3 were all very close, Kai should have been right in there or 1st, I didnt get to see him in prejudging but in the nite show he looked great, the peaks when he hit his back double bi's were sic. Just seeing how much bigger Wolf was then everyone else won me over, when they were doing the final call out he looked like a giant compared to all the others.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I thought Kai was insane, top 5 for sure...the guy was best conditioned in show IMO..

CD

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    No your definitly right, top 3 were all very close, Kai should have been right in there or 1st, I didnt get to see him in prejudging but in the nite show he looked great, the peaks when he hit his back double bi's were sic. Just seeing how much bigger Wolf was then everyone else won me over, when they were doing the final call out he looked like a giant compared to all the others.
    a dude i know was at the show and he pretty much told me everything word for word that you just posted...how big is that wolf guy? like hieght and weight? im gonna look for more call out shots..all i really saw was individual pics..i guess the crowd was goin nuts tho eh? i was told the NYC crowd was gettin ****in pissed when the places were announced

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    I thought Kai was insane, top 5 for sure...the guy was best conditioned in show IMO..

CD
    i didnt even see that dudes pics untill i just read your post and checked them out..man that guys got a crazy build..everything peaks ridiculously. it sucks hes got that typical african american genetic weakness with the elongated echilis tendon or whatever, his calves are lookin pinner.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Here are some more comparisons.
    Personally I'm all for branch winning even though he does have a few more areas to work on. Dennis James actually didn't look to bad either and his midsection was smaller than I've seen it in the past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NY Pro 07-aach0374.jpg   NY Pro 07-abs-th.jpg   NY Pro 07-back.jpg   NY Pro 07-frobt-lat.jpg   NY Pro 07-front-db.jpg  

And more:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NY Pro 07-mm.jpg   NY Pro 07-mm2.jpg   NY Pro 07-rear-l.jpg   NY Pro 07-side.jpg   NY Pro 07-side-bi.jpg  

thanks ejuicer those pics are sweet...man that wolf guy is massive and symetrical. that shits wild.

thanks ejuicer those pics are sweet...man that wolf guy is massive and symetrical. that shits wild.

No prob. Check out flexonline for plenty more comparison shots and individuals hitting manadatories.

BG
    a dude i know was at the show and he pretty much told me everything word for word that you just posted...how big is that wolf guy? like hieght and weight? im gonna look for more call out shots..all i really saw was individual pics..i guess the crowd was goin nuts tho eh? i was told the NYC crowd was gettin ****in pissed when the places were announced
    Yup, the crowd let the judges know, lots of booing, not when Branch was announhed winner, but when the others were announched lower then expected.

BG
    Heres a pic of Victor and I, Carlos was kind enough to introduce me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NY Pro 07-shawn-victor-2.jpg  

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Nice pic man! Yea Vics a great dude...

CD

jbarkley is offline Member
    Nice pic, Bro!

that pic is awesome man.. and know you still look like a beast beside vic martinez which def isint easy..but goddamn, that guys packin produce in his sleeves or something

BG
    that pic is awesome man.. and know you still look like a beast beside vic martinez which def isint easy..but goddamn, that guys packin produce in his sleeves or something
    Hes got bowling ball shoulders.

xraymind is offline New Member
    over all symetry goes to wolf, but Branch looked peeled to me, his legs are always the best IMO. It would be hard to be a judge on the pro level.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wolf has high lats and needs more hamstrings and calves.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

athlete20 is offline Associate Member
    Silvio Samuel looked sick at the show. He brought a complete package.

Thread Information