wael is offline Pro Picture's Guru

2004 Npc National Prejudging

2004 Npc National

There is more than 1000 pics, while the Mr.Olympia less than 500, with zero pics for the best bodybuilding show ever amature world championship..?????

please could any one compare the quality of bodybuilders at amature world championship with the NPC or USA there is no way .........???

you could not find any good physique at the NPC or USA ....bloated, flat, freak, unsymmetrical(ugly)......i know there a lot of you are going with NPC or USA ....over the amature world championship.

Just to mention the fair coverage for the media of bodybuilding.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I wish there where more pics from world championship. Can you find any??

World Amateur Championships 2004 pics

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I wish there where more pics from world championship. Can you find any??
    yes there are more ...go to "World Amateur Championships 2004 pics" thread..new pics links.

ironad is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wael
    There is more than 1000 pics, while the Mr.Olympia less than 500, with zero pics for the best bodybuilding show ever amature world championship..?????

please could any one compare the quality of bodybuilders at amature world championship with the NPC or USA there is no way .........???

you could not find any good physique at the NPC or USA ....bloated, flat, freak, unsymmetrical(ugly)......i know there a lot of you are going with NPC or USA ....over the amature world championship.

Just to mention the fair coverage for the media of bodybuilding.
    if you think Mark Dugdale's physique at the USA was bloated, flat, or unsymetrical, you need to take another look at the pics. i agree that not every one looked great, but you can't throw everyone into that catagory.

Quote Originally Posted by ironad
    if you think Mark Dugdale's physique at the USA was bloated, flat, or unsymetrical, you need to take another look at the pics. i agree that not every one looked great, but you can't throw everyone into that catagory.
    Good point ...Mark Dugdale he is very good (great line have complete package)
    The best of the USA/NPC shows for the 8 years....so he exceptional, what made me mad the quality that come up at last NPC very disappointment.
    The days of nice physiques are finished.

Thread Information