BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member

Greg Kovacs WILL WIN THE O 2002!

Ummm...just kidding fellas

Shredz is offline Respected Member

hahahaha

that is funny...

:)

he has the size..but has to work on proportions and symetry..when it comes down to it...at the O it doesn't matter how much you can bench

Just a tad more CELL-TECH and Coleman is DUST!

Venus! is offline Female Member
    He's a really sweet guy I used to see him all the time when I trained at powerhouse!

MrNatural is offline New Member

For a minute I believed

this was a true statement...just by reading the headline.
    Lucky it was just a joke.....

But Kovacs did compete at NOC? Right? Came in at 18th....among several others?

Nahh, Kovacs doesnīt have it to be competing with the proīs...Great arms, great chest butīI have read he breaths harder than an elephant off season. And heīs got no hamstrings!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Venus!
    He's a really sweet guy I used to see him all the time when I trained at powerhouse!
    The man was constantly hounded to have his pics taken at the recent Canadians and did not turn a single person down...including Bert He was very friendly, very accomodating and genuinely pleasant.

MrNatural...you are correct sir. I almost felt bad for the guy. He is so large and roided up that walking makes him pant and sweat profusly. Maybe he was running DNP , I don't know, but I watched beads of sweat drip down the sides of his face as he sat watching the show.

okay okay lets get this straight

None of are saying he is a bad guy..where are just saying that he is not in the top 10 of the pros.

Yes i am also from the Toronto area and have seen him working out at Powerhouse and Monster gym, and yes he is a super nice guy, and will answer questions sign autographs and take pics. Because he is a extremely friendly guy.

But what we are saying is he is not top 10. Wish him the best of luck..I would love to see him win. Man....he is a fellow Canadian. I am here to cheer him on all the way.

Power to Greg Kovacs...

I agree, nice guy...will never crack the top 10 let alone win. His noterity comes from the fact that he is over 400lbs and muscular. I truly believe it is very unhealthy to be in that state but bodybuilders are extremists...and if he were to tone things down, he would fall right off the face of the map and that would be devestating to somebody in that mindset. Just my .02.

I really meant this post as a joke. I'm sure he is a nice guy and he is strong as an ox. Its just that he came into the IFBB with sooo much hype, and he talked all the time about winning the O at 350 one day, and meanwhile he can't even break the top 15 at the NOC. In fact, his best ever shape was when he won the Canadian Nationals at 292 lbs!

MrNatural is offline New Member

So Big Al?

How about these posts?
    Donīt they critizise Kovacs enough to be excluded from the Forum, huh?

MN....relax bro. I'm not so sure BA was outta line earlier. I know you were just expressing your opinion and that's cool...we encourage that. But when you realized that you had upset BA with your comments, it almost seemed like you were baiting him. If you don't like Ernie Taylor as a bodybuilder, no worries. If Al misinterpreted your comments about hating the man...you could have easily qualified your statement, instead you chose to insult him. I'm not jumping on you bro...just telling you how it looks. Stick around, share your knowledge and opinions, and enjoy. Just respect other members, and they in turn will respect you back.

Pete

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Kovacs is a nice guy but like someone said he looks really ill close up like i wonder how much longer he's going to live , sure he is friggin big naturally but how much gas is he really doing, holy shit man!!! I met him at a grand opeing of a nutrition house in my home town WOW is he big.

Hopefully they will have a coffin big enough to fit him if his head or heart explodes!

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    met the guy at the 2000 canadian nationals in calgary, have you ever seen his hands? maybe its the "growth", but there the size of tennis rackets, damn

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member

COME ON!!!

Gotta give a guy props for the sheer SIZE of that mountain!!!!! Dude is HUGE!!!!! It is UNREAL to see the guy in person. He is one hell of a genetic freak. Just the fact that his joints are to big and his waist is to think keeps him looking out of proportion. Not saying that he will win the big show (but he MUST have won a couple more then any of us to get that pro-card) but just giving a guy props. He has made himself into a true BBing freak (size wise) and he deserves respect for that alone.

Thread Information