striation is offline New Member

todays flex wheeler

alright everyone, you know how flex wheeler is all off the juice now but hes still bodybuilding, well i have yet to see a present day picture of what he looks like now. can anyone post some pics up of him juice free.

even if you cant find any juice free pics, any flex wheeler pics would be cool as well, flex is the man.

thanks everyone.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I don't think he is competitive bodybuilding anymore, I think at least for now he is officially retired.

I know in the last olympia he claimed to be drug free which you could tell because he came in very light, but I don't even think then he was totally drug free because its so hard to try to come into a show like the olympia with fullness, dry, hardness,and vascularity without any drugs at all. So i think he just cut a few drugs out of his regimen and scaled back on some of the others.

But yes, you are right, Flex is the man.

BIG R is offline Member
    Like Saboudian said Dont be fooled into thinking that he was 100% drug free.........there is NO WAY. I also think that he scaled down the drugs a bit......As much as I like Flex I dont want to be nieve to such a blatant lie such as this.

R

BIG R is offline Member
    I'm not trying to be disrespectful only I think that Kenneth was about drug free as long as Pamela Anderson went with out her old breast implants till the time she got her new breast implants.

R

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You werent disrespectful bro. He didnt look good the last year or two. I doubt he was clean too, maybe he just lay off the orals

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    read the new md he clears it up in there.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    I met Flex July 5th at the Mr. Georgia. He looked 220 tops. In the MD, he stated that he was clean for the "O", but was not at the Arnold. He then went on to say that his health and religion just will not let him juice anymore.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    he has said before also that he takes 400mgs cyp a week doc prescribed because he has such low test levels even during the prep for the O

Thread Information