decadbal is offline Banned

anyone like Kamalli?

does anyone really like King Kamalli? I find him annoying, and not quite worthy of being in the same event as someone like Ronnie Coleman or even, (dare i say it) Craig Titus..lol I just wanna know if anyone actually likes him?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im starting to enjoy the fact that my legs are bigger than his 8)

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a big kamalli fan... Nor am I a big Titus fan... Mind you Titus has something to say about everyone... and he doesn't have much room to talk... there are some bodybuilders like Ronnie, and Jay who are light years ahead of him... He should stop talking down other people because so many bodybuilders could do the same to him.

animal333 is offline New Member
    I met Kamalli in Chicago, he did not impress me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by animal333
    I met Kamalli in Chicago, he did not impress me at all.

What didn't impress you? His size, or his attitude? I assume his attitude as the man is humungous, although not in comparison to some other true badass bb's like Cutler or Rruhl...

HP

animal333 is offline New Member
    His build impresses me, but so does every pro bodybuilder, he just was not very personable and I never realized how short he was. My favorite b.b. of all time is Lou Ferrigno. He was 6'5' and enormus and only got better with age.

i think his body is crap, disproportionate, no legs, chest isnt great, abs are ok, how he has a pro card i have no clue.

But he's still bigger then any one of us will ever be. However... he shouldn't talk down others as he is far behind Cutler, Rruhl, Priest, Gunter and all the big BIG guys. But I believe he still deserves the pro card.

HP

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol flame at the dudes that work thier ass off.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    I can't stand him or Titus. When I went out to the Arnold those were two guys I didn't even bother meeting. I can't stand guys that worry about how others look instead of themselves.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    The impression I get from all the flak he and Titus throw out is nothing more than a cause to draw attention to themselves. Granted I don't really keep up with all that goes on concerning the bodybuilding world so it's jmo. You know the saying any publicity is good publicity. However you have to admit every pro on the circuit busts his a$$ to get there. Once in, the next hurtle is to make your name well known. Funny how all the underdogs we think should be above all others never seem to break through but the ones we don’t care so much for that make a scene all the time manage to do better.

mass junkie is offline banned
    [QUOTE=Huge Presser]But he's still bigger then any one of us will ever be.

Speak for yourself!!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I honestly think its all talk, I don't really think there's any true hard feelings at all. You'll hear about guys exchanging words and the next day holdin hands. You just don't hear about that part because it doesn't sell.

i agree with mass junkie on his comment, there seems to be alot of smaller guys who are ripped on here talkin shit like we wont ever be that big, bc i plan to and am gonna get there. but ive heard that crap that they are bigger than any of us will ever be about a million times and its annoying.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    i think kamali is funny and i think he has a nice physique but not top pro type of physique he works very hard and knows that he is not the next mr o but uses his mouth to make a name for himself in other ways, in other ways get paid

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    keep in mind that what im about 2 say, isint in comparison 2 myself, but 2 fellow professional bodybuilders...
    reletively speaking kamali obviously puts me 2 shame, but as far as pro bodybuilding standards are concerned im surprised the guy places ahead of joycylin pelletier..that was sarcasm, but seriosuly, he doesnt have the size 2 compete with the top pros, and one thing i find people seem 2 overlook is his gh gut!! i think he has one of the worste out of any pros, alot worse than titus's...so yeah redundance aside :no, i dont like kamali!

Thread Information