Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    that picture shows how much drugs can do for ya
    he wouldnt lose that much just from stopping gear

gear doesnt do all the work for you, it just helps

the weight loss most likely is from eating way less and barely training or perhaps intentionally overtraining because he obviously tried to lose a ton of muscle mass

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I too agree with keezy. Whats more sad is that people on here are putting him down for realizing the big picture and trying to secure his future (although I dont think he is broke).

I give the man a big thumbs up for what he is trying to do

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its cool that he retired and decided not to kill himself with drugs like the other pros.

What's NOT cool is that he takes 3-4 months off and probly slacks on his eating. Granted he doesnt care about being huge anymore, and who am i to tell him what makes him happy, but if i were him i woulda stopped the juice but atleast maintaned some mass with a couple workouts a week. I mean isnt 2-3 hours a week worth keeping that extra 20 lbs of muscle tha you coulda had. why take months off? maybe one month to recover, but sheesh.
    I could care less, im just sayin he coulda looked better than what he does now. And yes, he still has a physique that i'd be proud to have, its just if i knew i could make it bigger i would, but i guess hes at a different place now in his life.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i think its cool that he retired and decided not to kill himself with drugs like the other pros.

What's NOT cool is that he takes 3-4 months off and probly slacks on his eating. Granted he doesnt care about being huge anymore, and who am i to tell him what makes him happy, but if i were him i woulda stopped the juice but atleast maintaned some mass with a couple workouts a week. I mean isnt 2-3 hours a week worth keeping that extra 20 lbs of muscle tha you coulda had. why take months off? maybe one month to recover, but sheesh.
    I could care less, im just sayin he coulda looked better than what he does now. And yes, he still has a physique that i'd be proud to have, its just if i knew i could make it bigger i would, but i guess hes at a different place now in his life.
    he has become an actor....he dont need to be any bigger than he is in that picture up there.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    he is great and always will be. but i think swolecat looks beter than he does now. and to think he was one of the top 5 in the world!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Guys, I hate to break it to you....but Levrone gets down to that size all time. Watch Marlyland Muscle Machine....when he recorded his album he took all but 4 months off to get ready for the olympia. He gets down to 200lbs all the FREAGIN TIME!!!

He's a freak...don't feel sorry for him a god damn bit. He does what he wants to do...right now he's acting. Good for him.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy
    Guys, I hate to break it to you....but Levrone gets down to that size all time. Watch Marlyland Muscle Machine....when he recorded his album he took all but 4 months off to get ready for the olympia. He gets down to 200lbs all the FREAGIN TIME!!!

He's a freak...don't feel sorry for him a god damn bit. He does what he wants to do...right now he's acting. Good for him.

i agree Diz...he was always "up and down" with his weight....he could get 'stage ready" quicker than any pro Ive seen...3 months out lookin small, only to step on stage huge, ripped, & full...one of my all time fav BBer's.

BigBrother is offline New Member
    wow, amazing how the body can be so big, then shrink down to a normal man. Doesn't even look like he's on anything in that last pic

usamm is offline Banned
    I wish him the best, hopefully he can knock out some of these BS actors on the scene right now.

jad1st is offline Junior Member
    can hardly recognise him.

jad1st is offline Junior Member
    can hardly recognise him.

diesel21 is offline Member
    yo, he looks much better... not fake and like a cartoon! (imo, to each his own)

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I would kill to have his current physique

judge_dread is offline Member
    The man rocks even if he's much smaller now, he has good symmetry and he 's ripped I like tha way he looks

Goldspeed is offline New Member
    Holding that super cut physique,DEMANDS,you have a full flegded accounting Department!!......Kev is smart!....juice or not,really gud!

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    the guy looks good now, and no doubt is still doing some sort of gear IMO. Why do people get disapointed that the guy has layed off of the unhealthy aspects of fitness and turned to a more healthy form? Huge is only going to work if your a competitor and he is no longer a competitor.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I thought if most of these guys are using gh, shouldn't their gains be more or less permanent. From what I know and have read about gh, it is supposed to give maintainable gains. So what gives with levrones new look? Unless he is not a gh user

It has alot to do with how many calories he's now intakes. Remember the more muscle mass you have the more you have to eat... starve your self and your muscle will submit to a catabolic effect to save precious fat.
    Simply put if you add quality skeletal muscle as Kevin did you would need to of coarse back down the gear and lower your over all calorie intake to cut down like that. He isn't small though I garantee he's around 220 in that pic.

Most that shrivel up either do it on purpose or are ignorant of thier body's needs.

I'm a Kevin Levrone fan. He and Flex are atop my all time favorite with the exception of Arnold and Serge Nubret.
    Kevin has that geneticly dense look when hes on and as long as his legs are ripe he wins.

I'm a bit bitter that neither He, Flex or Shawn Ray ever took home a Sandow. It utterly amazes me how those guys can look the way they do or did (Well Shawn is still primed for stage duty) and for one, one messly year take the sandow. I think it is rediculous that one man wins over and over.(How do you compare Ronnie to a Lee Priest. We need classes and more diverse judging) Not that Ronnie didn't win some of those sandows, but The days of Yate's type conditioning and Felx type tapers are coming back.
    I liked Ronnie in 98' He looks amazing.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 03-11-2006 at 11:34 AM.

mousetraps is offline Member
    he looks..... healthy

Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps
    he looks..... healthy
    Mouse who's hta in your Avatar... I swear I've met her... Is she famous???? This is killing me

Andorious is offline Associate Member
    obviously he's still a big guy, but ya he has lost a ton judgin by those first pics. i prefer the mass look compared to now

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    I competed against Kevin at a show in MD. in 91 or 92. I think it was called the Chesapeake CLassic. I was competing as a teen and crossed over to the mens heavyweight class. (I got my ass handed to me that night in that class)

Kevin won "most muscular" and the "overall" that night.

It was only a year or 2 later, he came back as the guest poser and OMG he was a fvckin monster! I got pics that I took of him back then and still cannot believe how goddamn big I remember him being.

binny is offline Associate Member
    I wont call him a monster!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmike250
    I competed against Kevin at a show in MD. in 91 or 92. I think it was called the Chesapeake CLassic. I was competing as a teen and crossed over to the mens heavyweight class. (I got my ass handed to me that night in that class)

Kevin won "most muscular" and the "overall" that night.

It was only a year or 2 later, he came back as the guest poser and OMG he was a fvckin monster! I got pics that I took of him back then and still cannot believe how goddamn big I remember him being.

can you post the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    can you post the pics?
    I would like to see those also........ damn I didn't realize how old this thread is though...

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    I cant imagine not living the lifestyle no more!!!
    IT SHOULD BE FOR LIFE IF U ONCE LUV IT NO MATTER WHAT

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman
    You betcha!!

Her's the Levrone that should have never been gone!!

Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Levrone: Return of the Monster?-aaq.jpg   Levrone: Return of the Monster?-kevin-levrone.jpg   Levrone: Return of the Monster?-levrone27.jpg  

fred9 is offline Member
    that second pic of levrone from teststack is the best pic ive ever seen from a BBer...uneral

i know.........love that one.........i'd do anything to come to that and stay like that

Except for the haircut

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    that second pic of levrone from teststack is the best pic ive ever seen from a BBer...uneral
    yeah he does look amazing in that pic...

I think that if he comes back in the game (prolly not for a long time, considering his new career) he could be bigger than ever again! he had some serious condition before stoppin!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    97 Levrone I Think Is True Super Hero Like Phsyque That Why He Won 19 Ifbb Titles He Had Nothing More To Prove He'll Go Down As The Best In My Book.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman
    dude goals do change, no doubt about it. yes right now im obsessed with getting big, lean and freaky, but i expect to one day get to a stage in life where cardiovascular fitness becomes more important, therefore bodybuilding will likely cease. couldnt imagine it now, but im sure one day it will all change. as for levrone, he was huge for years, won all those comps, has nothing left to prove in the sport, so, he wisely shed some weight for his acting career, as at his former size, he would have been type-cast into only one type of role, and would still be pushing his health by walking around at that weight

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    some of the best shoulders of all time...imo

carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member
    I d still be very, very, very happy to have the shape hes got now.

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    some of the best shoulders of all time...imo
    yep!!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I think i'm bigger than Kevin Levrone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information