Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ward065 is offline Member

Renne Toney...read about her in this month's MD mag

Dave Palumbo featured her in this month's muscular development magazine...the woman's arms are over 19" in contest condition...and she is close to 200lbs at a contest at 5'8" tall...

I've never seen a *real* woman bber this big....according to Palumbo she has had more success competing in countries other than the USA because in the USA her size is not viewed as favorably as in other countries.

Here's her website!

http://www.rennetoney.com

I attached one pic of her below i found on the 'net....there are many more on her Web site that i gave a link to above
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renne Toney...read about her in this month's MD mag-rennework33.jpg  

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    she is jacked and looks very much like a man (only pointing out the obvious)

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    Damn...Thats one huge lady.....She makes 95% of the people in my gym look small....20'' arms...wtf

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    something isnt right here

ACpower is offline Member
    is that a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Broker 1
    Damn...Thats one huge lady.....She makes 95% of the people in my gym look small....20'' arms...wtf
    yeah, she even makes me look small!!

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    .........Blech!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    Dave Palumbo featured her in this month's muscular development magazine...the woman's arms are over 19" in contest condition...and she is close to 200lbs at a contest at 5'8" tall...

I've never seen a *real* woman bber this big....according to Palumbo she has had more success competing in countries other than the USA because in the USA her size is not viewed as favorably as in other countries.

Here's her website!

http://www.rennetoney.com

I attached one pic of her below i found on the 'net....there are many more on her Web site that i gave a link to above

She's an awesomely built BB'er. Her arms are bigger than mine then.

Again I keep saying this cause many of these great conditioned, genetically gifted BBer's men and women are going to be screwed in the near future.

The Judging, rules regulations and the secretly thought ideals of the picked judges need to be reevaluated. If they don’t stop and put a firm regulation on what they want or expect in terms of more specific body shape and size. (Secretly everyone has an ideal for what a women BBers are supposed to look like, that’s fu^king shit,)
    You'll have enormous women in great condition not winning. They are bodybuilder's and you can like or dislike their shape and size but you can't expect them to please, when there isn't clearly enforced or specified requirements of a particular contest.

The men are now having their reins pulled back by their midsection. The women will go the same route until the IFBB gives the athletes more specific requirements. How big is too big???...

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    damn!!

Quote Originally Posted by k bizzle
    damn!!
    Is that a torn Bicep in your avatar?

train410 is offline Junior Member
    Wow I'm heading to the gym

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    wow thats a man with a vagina, how is that possible!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25

Again I keep saying this cause many of these great conditioned, genetically gifted BBer's men and women are going to be screwed in the near future.

The Judging, rules regulations and the secretly thought ideals of the picked judges need to be reevaluated. If they don’t stop and put a firm regulation on what they want or expect in terms of more specific body shape and size. (Secretly everyone has an ideal for what a women BBers are supposed to look like, that’s fu^king shit,)
    You'll have enormous women in great condition not winning. They are bodybuilder's and you can like or dislike their shape and size but you can't expect them to please, when there isn't clearly enforced or specified requirements of a particular contest.

The men are now having their reins pulled back by their midsection. The women will go the same route until the IFBB gives the athletes more specific requirements. How big is too big???...
    couldnt agree more. the reason these men and women push the boundaries and their health is so they can win contests, endorsement deals and make a good living from their physique. then, once they get to that size and risk pushing their health to the limit, the judges then say no we dont want you that big anymore. they should make a rule and stick to it, as in the 2005 olympia, i do not believe the distended midsection mandate was adhered to one bit

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    couldnt agree more. the reason these men and women push the boundaries and their health is so they can win contests, endorsement deals and make a good living from their physique. then, once they get to that size and risk pushing their health to the limit, the judges then say no we dont want you that big anymore. they should make a rule and stick to it, as in the 2005 olympia, i do not believe the distended midsection mandate was adhered to one bit
    you should listen to the new bodybuilding radio show this week, they have a guy who is on the Olympia commitee and he suggested 3 weight classes, which may possibly go threw, that would be huge

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    you should listen to the new bodybuilding radio show this week, they have a guy who is on the Olympia commitee and he suggested 3 weight classes, which may possibly go threw, that would be huge
    wow, that is big news mate, never had any clue about that. is that an american radio station? i live in england

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    wow, that is big news mate, never had any clue about that. is that an american radio station? i live in england
    yeah 'mate', go to.... www.probodybuildingweekly.com and listen to the show with Branch Warren, about... 40 minutes into it they bring in the other guy

elite2kr is offline Member
    i wonder how much testostrone "she" is on

yeah 'mate', go to.... www.probodybuildingweekly.com and listen to the show with Branch Warren, about... 40 minutes into it they bring in the other guy

I haven't had a chance to listen yet but if they introduce more weight classes that will give more opportunity to the lighter but still shapely guys and bring even more money to the sport.

Who knows I might be able to walk some muscle up onto an amateur stage just knowing that.

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    Could you imagine if this "chick" had children with coleman, if she even has a vag left. Talk about a super-human genetic freak.

Quote Originally Posted by UCFTransam
    Could you imagine if this "chick" had children with coleman, if she even has a vag left. Talk about a super-human genetic freak.
    LOL! that would be freaky

OMG....her steroids ....are taking steroids......

Quote Originally Posted by UCFTransam
    i reckon the baby would be black for sure

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    ronnie trapped in a womans body

I wonder if she is as strong as Heather Darling... the 500lbs bencher... I thought she would be bloated but she's actually muscled up

Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    OMG....her steroids....are taking steroids......

Dude seriously... If her arms are bigger than mine her steriods are taking steriods... She is yoked... man... I wonder what kinda placeings she gets

valcon is offline Associate Member
    if her legs are like her top .... surly she would win overall

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a jacked up tranny.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Whoever makes a child with that girl will produce genetic freaks. I am curious what those large female bodybuilders would look like without the drugs.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    why is she not ms olympia????

IronAdam is offline Member
    What a doll.

That's ****ing sick IMO...her clit's probably bigger then most guys dicks!

DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    What a doll.

That's ****ing sick IMO...her clit's probably bigger then most guys dicks!
    she is a he, its
    a man baby

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    yea I was gonna post the pic in it of her. She is crazy!

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    why is she not ms olympia????
    no no no

why is she not MR. olympia haha

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    mis olympians arent judged like mr olympians most likely.

A Dude, straight up....Shaved adams apple, cut the sausage, run serious cycles followed by some serious estrogen therapy= Renne Toney......Utterly Discusting and outride stupid....Probably Ronnie Colemans wife, since thats all she could get being her size.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks awesome.

Mid-section i don't like

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Looks awesome.

Mid-section i don't like

I wouldn't date her tho.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I wouldn't date her tho.
    Mondo would though

OK enough, a couple jokes, natural, give her some credit

Hey, Yeah we know..., I know I wouldn't and most of us dont or wouldn't date a girl lookin like that... so the comments are redundant ... no one that does dig chicks like that would probably have the balls to admit it with all of us saying only put down comments...

You may not like her appearance but she is still a Bodybuilder. Some of you guys are talking about her the way normal piss ants and skinny Barbie’s talk about you and me. Well maybe just me since some of you are piss ants too.
    Give her some credit... you might not like her face or body but damn if she aint exactly wait I tried to write about. Women being genetically superior or equal if given the same hormones men inject or naturally create. (That’s too much for some ego's I know)

Women respond better to these hormones for a number of reasons but the work is still applied. Diet is still needed. She didn't wake up one day and grow muscles. Yes she is a self proclaimed freak. But some of you guys are giving her no credit just a dis... So I'll defend her against all the men that feel threatened by her in some way that causes you to only dis.

Her androgynous facial features and overall appearance... Is she a hermaphrodite, A-sexual, guy................ or are YOU really the little girl with a gina...???

Give her credit where credit is due. A simple comment of she's nasty with out giving her props at all about her work applied is lame. If I'm not mistaken isn't this the section to comment on BB'ers... real BBers. Sounds like these comments are coming from summer warriors that only try and get in shape for summer... kinda like girls do.....................

Add props or comments pertain to BBing too not soley a dis.... or dont post at all

Stats: 5-8, 206 pounds, biceps: 19 in., thighs 31 in., calves. 19 in., waist 27 in.
    LIFTS
    Bench Press 315 lbs for 12 reps
    Leg Press 1000 lbs for 12 reps
    Squats 405 lbs for 8 reps
    Shoulder Press 205lbs for 12 reps
    Specialities: competitive wrestling, semi and light wrestling, lifts and carries, flexing and posing, domination and light boxing. Absolutely No SEX

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25

Last edited by mmaximus25; 06-19-2006 at 02:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information