Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stetco is offline New Member

Levrone: Return of the Monster?

I'm a big fan of Kevin Levrone..I like his fullblown band (i searched all over for some melody's from Mirage(his first album) and i founded only 2: Dospydonia and Burning Bridges)
    He anounced on his site that he is going to make a new movie: Return of the Monster...well it sounds like a bb freaky movie..the release time was in october but What did he make? that movie exists? i heard and i have some pics with him in 2004 ,he loss much weight..he didn't compete mr 2004
    What is the true??The site of fullblown don't works
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Levrone: Return of the Monster?-levrone_67.jpg   Levrone: Return of the Monster?-levrone_68.jpg   Levrone: Return of the Monster?-levrone_69.jpg  

Latimus is offline Banned
    levrone lost a ton of weight..wow

he should just stick to what makes him money...this music and film career just wont take......

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that him beside a cardboard cut out of Halle Barry?

Haha...that's a clutch performance.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    ^^^either that or a sub par photoshop....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    he looks way smaller, hes still got good size but he looks 50 pounds lighter from last pics i remember seeing him.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well if he was as good as he thought, im sure he wouldnt have to worry.

the_menace is offline New Member
    I'm a Levrone fan and watched his video (M3). He mentioned that he doesn't workout for 3-4 months at a time and only workout when competing. He said that there's no challenge if he workout all the time and its only a waste if his workouts during off-season while recording songs half asses. Weird principle but it works for him. He got very good genetics.

so sad....

Kenny007 is offline New Member
    When I found out Levrone retired, I almost cried. He was one of my favorite bodybuilders. He has the most killer side chest pose I have ever seen and IMO he got robbed in 2002 by Coleman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Levrone: Return of the Monster?-kevinlevrone03.jpg  

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    that picture shows how much drugs can do for ya

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    he does have a great physique none the less though

diesel21 is offline Member
    he looks much better now imo, its amazing what happens when all the juice is gone haha.. i would love to see coleman or cutler on nothing for 2 yrs, they would melt!!! lol

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    No shit!! Levrone looks amazing. Looking like that, I'm sure he's got ample opportunity to make money based on his physique.

TryingHard is offline Yes thats me in the Avatar!!! A wanna be BB!!
    How can you say he looks amazing???? The guy looks worse then amateurs right now!!!!! He better juice up BIG time if he is going to start competing again. NO way he wins anything looking like a Mens Fitness Model!!!!!!!

SDEWS is offline New Member
    my god, he is soo pinned out now.
    its upsetting.

SinCityMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingHard
    How can you say he looks amazing???? The guy looks worse then amateurs right now!!!!! He better juice up BIG time if he is going to start competing again. NO way he wins anything looking like a Mens Fitness Model!!!!!!!
    Only thing he is going to win is females attention looking like that. Hmmm not to bad of a trade off.

I HATE his new look.
    Use to be a savage.

RoidGut is offline Member
    I thought if most of these guys are using gh, shouldn't their gains be more or less permanent. From what I know and have read about gh, it is supposed to give maintainable gains. So what gives with levrones new look? Unless he is not a gh user

No matter the amount of drugs one consumes, if they dont train like an animal results wont stick.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I thought if most of these guys are using gh, shouldn't their gains be more or less permanent. From what I know and have read about gh, it is supposed to give maintainable gains. So what gives with levrones new look? Unless he is not a gh user
    you can increase your total number of muscle fibers through the effect of igf-1, but it's nohwere near as dramatic as when you're on grams of gear and slin, with protein sythesis is in 11th gear, your muscles are holding alot of glycogen and water, and you're cut down to like 5% bodyfat.

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SDEWS
    No matter the amount of drugs one consumes, if they dont train like an animal results wont stick.
    Yup...i feel a larger part of him losing so much weight is cause he wanted too...He isnt living the bodybuilding lifestyle anymore so of course he will lose that crazy amount of mass he had.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow dude he lost some serious weight huh? Wow

TCEL300 is offline Member
    dudes arms r still big for his size..how much do u think he weighs in at now?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    crazy isnt it?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    dudes arms r still big for his size..how much do u think he weighs in at now?
    I give him 190-200 no heavier than that.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy saw his pics in the last issue of Flex Mag and just got pissed off looking at
    the loss of his classic upper arms, there's a pic of him calling on his cellphone that
    shows the loss. Very sad, but what can we do about it he wants to be a Hollywood
    super star...

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    which might be one reason why he retired.

however props to em though, not everyone can look like that, in fact only a select few in the world can

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    i bet he took his diet and training and lowered it a few or more notches since he is retired

1.) I respect him for walking off the stage when he wanted and not when he had too like Flex Wheeler. He didn't let the drugs consume his life and I give him credit for having the balls to do what he had to.

2.) He said on the Dan Solomon show on www.bodybuilding.com that he weighed at 210 lbs.

3.) It is sad that he is so small now, but when you stop eating heavy and training heavy you will loose the gains you put on from roids. Even if it was from primo, eq and hgh. Sad but true. It's the price you pay.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    he looks much better now imo, its amazing what happens when all the juice is gone haha.. i would love to see coleman or cutler on nothing for 2 yrs, they would melt!!! lol
    Speaking of Coleman, i don't think so cuz don't forget he was a power before,so there's a lot of beef that we won't lose that easy!!JMO

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Let me tell you....most dudes would LOVE to look like Levrone....even today! The dudes got genetics that most would kill for...and still looks great. I bet if he stood by most here...he would make us look bad.

I complement him for easing up on the dope..Quite Frankly....at his present size...you move MUCH faster than when bulked out with water.

Just goes to prove to you....how much muscle you keep....after the juice.
    Last edited by tcw; 11-12-2005 at 12:42 PM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats up with all these people flaming the way he looks? man i know everyone in here would love to look like he does right now. you all talk about it like its sad. pro bodybuilding is sad. PERIOD. shooting up drugs everyday, not going off roids for years, making horrible money (cept for top 5 at olympia), if anything i bet he has no regrets retiring. and as for him getting ripped off at the olympia, coleman shouldnt have won years 99-2001....1999 flex wheeler should have won and i like how the entire crowd booed, and then 2000 levrone should have won it because coleman was pretty off, and then 2001 cutler obviously won because coleman was way off.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Whats up with all these people flaming the way he looks? man i know everyone in here would love to look like he does right now. you all talk about it like its sad. pro bodybuilding is sad. PERIOD. shooting up drugs everyday, not going off roids for years, making horrible money (cept for top 5 at olympia), if anything i bet he has no regrets retiring. and as for him getting ripped off at the olympia, coleman shouldnt have won years 99-2001....1999 flex wheeler should have won and i like how the entire crowd booed, and then 2000 levrone should have won it because coleman was pretty off, and then 2001 cutler obviously won because coleman was way off.
    dude, u just pulled the words out of my mouth. not knowing a whole lot about this guy, i would kill to have his genetics & the size he is right now. bodybuilding is sad, & i think colemann is obviously over rated. i know at a certain point, bodybuilders will start looking similiar & be hard to judge at competition & that is where "the bigger the better" come in to play, but proportions seem like its not an issue anymore, thats sad. also, it is funny to see how much different (facial wise) this guy looks then & now, i almost didn't think it was the same guy.

IMO Levrone is smarter than most of the pros because he realizes how much political bullshit is coming w/ IFBB nowadays, and that no matter how hard you train or how big you get, there are maybe only a top 5 guys making "good" money bodybuilding. The rest are living middle class lives, if that, especially w/ all the drugs and grocery bills. Most articles are ghost written in the mags anyways, even cover shots w/ these guys they sometimes dont get paid ANYTHING. Most probably dont even want to compete anymore they feel forced to because they dont know what else they could do to get them by. Mad props to him. It takes alot of character to do whats right even though you see your physique diminish.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    He looks good and healthy. Thats a hell of a lot better than I can say for a lot of todays top ranked BB's.
    If he isn't competing there is no reason to carry around a competition physique

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    ....Glad to see that some people are not concerned about SIZE ONLY!...

True bodybuilding is proportional and symetical based. Michealangelo didn't build a statue of a "Coleman"...he built David.,,,Proportional and Muscular.

It is the Marvel comic book artist that created this look of disproportion.

PS. I bet you...Leverone...has 18" arms in that photo!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    ill bet his arms are atleast 19"....his arms juiced up were 24"!!!

Bolo6 is offline New Member
    amazing how much muscle he has lost!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Levrone: Return of the Monster?-kevin%2520l.jpg  

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    One Of My Favourite Bodybuilders......without Doubt One Of The Best Shaped Men In History .......maryland Muscle Foreverrrr

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well the first pic he still looks pretty big..of course nothing close to his IFBB days..but hes still a big guy. I agree with keezy 100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information