Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    TAlexa is offline Associate Member
    Coleman vs Arnold=Coleman anyday bro.

squatdaddy is offline Associate Member
    Apples and oranges... Arnold did for BB what Ali did for boxing, that makes him an icon... we, as movie going public, has had Arnold's body shoved before us on many occasions... we prefer what we see... beauty of advertising... fact is, if you want beautiful shapes, look at Frank Zane or others that sacrifices mass for shape... Zane isn't as known as Arnold (but who is?) IMO at the risk of sounding 'to white' I personally liked Dorian's shape over Coleman's... but the very last of the 'golden era' Lee Haney had the best combo of shape and mass

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Ditto! I don't see how you can compare the two.

For those of you who say that Ronny is better.. well by todays standards i would have to say yes, but he'll never have the rep that ARNOLD has.. his legacy will live one.. Ronnies won't.
    Lol what do you mean ronnie colemans legacy wont live on. Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! This guy is the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk this planet..............pure and simple! You can talk all you want about roid guts etc but when it comes down to it ronnie coleman carries nearly 300lbs of ripped, soild, conditioned, symetrical and simply outstanding muscle mass.

We need to remember the name of this sport........BODY BUILDING. Its not called 'most pleasing physique building'.

Arnold was a great champion and I have a lot of respect for the guy. Im a big fan of him, his career and his films and it was when I was 14 years old and saw him in his films that I aspired to be a bodybuilder. However ronnie coleman is the number 1 EVER. Pure and simple.

missingdna is offline New Member
    when tyou look at pictures of Ronnie you have to think how amazing it is the limits you can push your body to. But when you see pictures of Arnold at his best you see the limits you want to push your own body to.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missingdna
    when tyou look at pictures of Ronnie you have to think how amazing it is the limits you can push your body to. But when you see pictures of Arnold at his best you see the limits you want to push your own body to.
    Well, I think of Flex Wheeler when I see the limits of what I want to push my body to. I want to have triceps, quads, rear delts and lats.

jwithey100 is offline New Member
    Schwarzenegger's Image will be in the history books for bodybuilding for years to come....

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    well we have to concider that it was a different time back then, and i think that if arnie was active today he would beat ronnie. He had a much more elegant body, and coleman of course have benefited from all the years that we have learned more about training,food,insulin etc..

Arnold all the way man!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ivrig
    well we have to concider that it was a different time back then, and i think that if arnie was active today he would beat ronnie. He had a much more elegant body, and coleman of course have benefited from all the years that we have learned more about training,food,insulin etc..

Arnold all the way man!
    I think this is an absolutely false statement. Gunter Schlierkamp has a very similar build to Arnold. Tall, wide waist. He also has things that Arnold only dreamed about. Triceps, rear delts, quads, a back. Gunter is a better bodybuilder than Arnold in every way and I believe he can be seen as an evolution of Arnold. Even so, look at where he is placed. There are bodybuilders now with twice the genetic potential of Arnold and they are still placing behind Ronnie.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    arnold flat out is more appe****g to the eyes.... but of course ronnie is bigger!! but who on here would rather have ronnies body as opposed to Arnolds?? Thanks but ill take the 29 inch waist and non GH gut anyday of the week. Ronnie looks like a freak show. Arnold looks like a sculpture.

Bigd0g is offline Associate Member
    Well if thay used the same steriods i think arnold would have won. But ronne is masive cuz all of his hgh =)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information