Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I really agree that it is real, you can see his shape in there. I think what we have in that picture is extreme water retention. He must be on serious dbol , test or anadrol . I think its water retention induced by massive doses of aas and that it will pass as soon as he cuts back.

a lifeless plague is offline Junior Member
    i would have to say this picture is real. you're acting like he is a fat pig. he definetly isn't at the bf% that he is during his shows nor did he just get off his kitchen floor after a few intense set of pushups to look more defined and pumped up for the camera. its looks like his body, huge as always, just a good offseason pic.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Wake up people!!! Jay has 24 shows/guest appearances until next Mr. O, he always shows up in good shape. My avatar is Jay 4-5 months before Mr. O. He doesn't have time to get that fat and get in shape again.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I can't believe some of you think it's a real pic. Take down your X-Files posters, throw away your "I was taken by aliens and all I got was an anal probe" T-shirt, and stop putting your teeth under your pillow 'cause you think you're gonna get 25 cents from the Tooth Fairy. That is NOT a real pic, but it is a pic that has been photoshopped very well. Now, go hang your stocking by the mantle with care, 'cause you're still hoping St. Nick will be there. BTW, I got ocean front property in Arizona...dirt cheap...any takers?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If that's a fake then it's a ****ing good one and before you all jump on the bandwagon do most of you KNOW it's a fake or are you just agreeing with the majority.

As for the crocodile birds, very nice to look at but it's easy to see the photoshoptrickery. For instance the blurring around the head and neck which ISN'T present on Cutlers head/neck.

Loomis is offline New Member
    I guess Cutler has a 55 inch waist in the offseason...yeah right...

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't be surprised. Take a look at Lee Priest off season. I look like a slob off-season. Yah get chubby when you're bulking up. That's why it's called "bulking up"

Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    What a friggin slob...but I guess you do what works.

ishot2pac69 is offline New Member
    He still scares me

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Looks like Ben Stiller after losing the dodgeball tournament... ****** Chuck Norris

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

real or fake?

Just from looking at this it seems real to me. I mean if you look behind Jay, there is a plant and this person took the time to have ONE branch cast it's shadow onto the wall behind Jay. You also have VERY detailed shots of protein powder and Oatmeal. There are a TON of shadows in this pic, and ALL of them look natural. Every fake pic I've seen has one point that is too light, something that doesn't fit in, or some type of problem with it. Yet this pic has nothing wrong with it. In my opinion, either it's Jay off season or its someone that looks like Jay but as far as the pic being fake, who would take that kind of time to make it look that good? Go look at what Jay weighs offseason and this looks about right. No way to fully prove anything, just my opinion that from what I see it looks real

SH

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    All I want to know is why someone would bother putting the time into making a fake? Whats the point...

I think that the reason that many bodybuilders attack off-season photos as being "fake" is that many people do not want to accept what this sport entails. Yes, it's great to think that you walk around all year looking like the cover of FLEX magazine and girls are hitting on you non stop. However at the level of the Olympia, these guys are putting on MASSIVE amounts of muscle AND FAT that brings them well over 300 lbs. and makes them look very unattractive, especially when they are untanned and wearing baggy clothes. Just face it, if you want to win the Olympia, you are going to look like SHIT for much of the year in order to put on 20 lbs. per year as many pros do and still come in at 3 percent bodyfat. There are ugly aspects to this sport boys.....just accept it and stop calling it "fake".

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    I think people are calling it fake because, well... it is! Someone even sayed that they workout in the same gym as him and he never gets that big. And if I'm living a lie thinking that our champions don't get that fat in the offseason then I don't want to know the truth.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesevil
    I think people are calling it fake because, well... it is! Someone even sayed that they workout in the same gym as him and he never gets that big. And if I'm living a lie thinking that our champions don't get that fat in the offseason then I don't want to know the truth.

Nobody has addressed the idea that maybe its a older picture when he was still trying to bulk up and gain a lot of mass in a year. Ive heard too that now he never lets himself get too high bodyfat, I saw him at the Arnold this year and he looked good there. This is probably a picture that is 5 years old or so. Like another poster said, look at all those shadows. Everything seems to fit in perfect.

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Nobody has addressed the idea that maybe its a older picture when he was still trying to bulk up and gain a lot of mass in a year. Ive heard too that now he never lets himself get too high bodyfat, I saw him at the Arnold this year and he looked good there. This is probably a picture that is 5 years old or so. Like another poster said, look at all those shadows. Everything seems to fit in perfect.
    Hmm... hadn't considered that! It's the most likely explianation if it is real.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that the reason that many bodybuilders attack off-season photos as being "fake" is that many people do not want to accept what this sport entails. Yes, it's great to think that you walk around all year looking like the cover of FLEX magazine and girls are hitting on you non stop. However at the level of the Olympia, these guys are putting on MASSIVE amounts of muscle AND FAT that brings them well over 300 lbs. and makes them look very unattractive, especially when they are untanned and wearing baggy clothes. Just face it, if you want to win the Olympia, you are going to look like SHIT for much of the year in order to put on 20 lbs. per year as many pros do and still come in at 3 percent bodyfat. There are ugly aspects to this sport boys.....just accept it and stop calling it "fake".
    im curious as to where your information comes from..? i guarantee majority of them stay relatively lean. even lee priest who was known for dirty bulking admitted that it did him more harm than good and he came in better shape when he started staying leaner year round. i think the pic is real but it could be fake i have no idea its looks real but it could be a very old pic who knows. but to say that the sport entails getting fat in the off season is bs.

The only info I have is from living here near Venice Beach where many major bodybuilders live. There is a Restaurant here called the Firehouse that is basically a bodybuilders restaurant and I see guys come in and order fries, breaded chicken, pudding and they look like fat slobs. They also have horrible acne from offseason bulking agents(we all know the names....no need to name them). Yet they look so horrible. They do not tan either, which not only makes the acne stand out but also gives them a pasty look. Right up the street from the Firehouse is the Rose Cafe on 4th street. Many bodybuilders come there because Golds Venice is on 4th street about 2 buildings down. I saw a bodybuilder(not a known one), in one of those string tank tops and was behind him in line. His back was so disgusting, as it was filled with whiteheads and blackheads. He also was carrying water and looked so bloated and fat it was disgusting. The women bodybuilders in this area are even worse off season. But...in my opinion..it's time to put this thread to bed. You want to believe that everyone looks great year round, no one is going to convince you otherwise. Let's just close this thread out. Whatever. The top one's look great onstage and that's what counts anyway.

SH

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    real or not, who cares.
    That ish is fukin funny.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    What a friggin slob...but I guess you do what works.
    Hhaahahah
    Talking about bulker diet.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member

insult

that is such a ridiculous post and you're even more absurd for posting it.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    LMAO @ any dumbass that believes that pic is legit.

Get ****ing real..
    ***No source checks!!!***

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    okay so not only does he many guest appearances but he is in a magazine almost every month...not to mention he would probably have some pretty noticeable stretch marks and he doesnt even seem to in that pic...ive seen better photoshop skills

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    looks fake to me as well, it looks photoshopped and I just cant believe he looks like that

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I love pro bodybuilding

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    It's real. If you stayed dialed in 365 days a year a athlete would seriously F- UP his body. Whats really F-UP is when you see these fitness women in the off season. Looking fat with extended a**omens.

what a shittay post to bump

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Yeah this horse has already been beaten to death!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I can sum this picture up in one word: Photoshop

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Can somebody please take this thread out of the forum! This is lame, insulting, and ridiculous. If anybody actually believes that this is him, i have news for you, i'm the tooth fairy. ::twinkle:: ::twinkle::

diezell is offline Senior Member
    thats def fake... look at his ear and you can see where they cut his face out and put it on a fat guys body

ACpower is offline Member
    cutler def does not get that sloppy in the offseason

WallyWorld637 is offline Junior Member
    I'm almost sorry I posted it..I honestly have no idea if it is fake or not but it was on Yahoo photos..pictures of Jay Cutler. The ohter one's in the set were all real because many were him onstage and in shape. I didn't even think this was fake. You can do certain things with photo shop but honestly the program is not that great and when something is photoshopped it usually is not even close to believable yet this photo seems to be split..some people say real some say fake. I could care less...just posted it. I will say that if its fake, that means it is not Jay Cutler but someone else. But photoshop...no. I mean even the shadows and angles are all right in the photo and the lighting is the same on his body as in the rest of the room. Too good for photoshop...but maybe someone that at that angle looks like Jay. I don't know.

S
    Evidently your don't know to much about photoshop. I make a living using it. It can be done, but I think it is real. jmo.

TrOAaNeN is offline New Member
    fake

timtim is offline Member
    It's real. If you stayed dialed in 365 days a year a athlete would seriously F- UP his body. Whats really F-UP is when you see these fitness women in the off season. Looking fat with extended a**omens.
    all that needs to be said: dave palumbo - super shredded and over 260 YEAR ROUND

Whether that thing is real or fake...it's just really funny. He looks so fat and surprised to see the camera.

Amateur BB111 is offline Junior Member
    hahah thats pretty funny looking... i don't think any pros get that sloppy ever...

oc pitbull is offline Member
    bumpy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information