Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

pic of Dave Palumbo

nice pic of Palumbo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of Dave Palumbo-dave%2520in%2520detroit%2520ruins.jpg  

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    Damn!!! He has no belly button! You know your ass is Lean when belly button is turned inside out.

CroMagnum is offline Junior Member
    very ripped for sure, but one of the most unappealing bb'ers today.

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    im a huge fan of "jumbo" palumbo, being a former 140lb distance runner myself it totally amazes me with what he has done. I think he was like 300lbs lean 8 years after picking up a weight! huge inspiration

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    howcome he is not a pro yet i seen worst pro's out there !!

hmmm?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    the word vascular springs to mind when i look at those spider web veins all over his body.

ripped for sure

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Don't like his physique or him, he's big and lean but he doesn't look healthy. If you've ever read his article in MD you'd know why. He recommends new steroid users to start with a base of 1,000m/w of test! Lots more generally bad advice as well.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Palumbo has been guiding my friend with his diet and his AAS/HGH/INSULIN use and within a month my friend has gotten JACKED like crazy. Palumbo is a smart guy

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Thikn what you will. He also recommended the use of Dostinex as a "sexual enhancer", and it has just recently been found to cause very serious heart complications. He also looks like he abused the shit outta GH/pro hormones.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    yup is gut does look really nasty but i guess all BB today lookin like that

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Palumbo has been guiding my friend with his diet and his AAS/HGH/INSULIN use and within a month my friend has gotten JACKED like crazy. Palumbo is a smart guy
    He def knows his stuff, but he always gives the oddest advice on cycling in MD Mag. I remember him saying 10mcgs of IGF is good enough for a 220 lbs bb'er..

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    hes not AS big as he used to be.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I'm a fan of DP... VEry intelligent fellow. He does have a crazy metabolism... aside form the drugs...

gdubb216 is offline Junior Member
    I realise this reply has nothing to do with the subject matter of this post, but I am however going to comment on Dave Palumbo's credibility. I had the pleasure
    or misfortune you could say of spending about 5 months with Dave. He trained with me He taught me how to diet he basically showed me things that I didn't think were possible...he did all this without anabolics or supplementation. He tolerated my all bitching and moaning. He never lost patience with me. He did this all just because I approached him and asked him
    for his help. I was 280 pounds when I met Dave. I couldn't even bench 135 couldn't do a pushup by the end of those 5 months I had lost 80 POUNDS was
    able to hit about 225 and since then I still am improving and getting better.
    Dave Palumbo is probably the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Performance Enhancing drugs I have ever met. And I have picked many physician's brains about these subjects as well as many so-called experts.
    In everything I learned from Dave Palumbo in reference to training, diet, anabolics & hormones, injury, proper excersise form, he was never wrong he has helped me achieve goals. he is a down to earth person willing to help anyone he can because he truly enjoys teaching and helping people I usually I just read stuff on this board and many others for knowledge. I realise non of u guys know me and I have no credibility this like my second post ever. I am not a individual claiming to have all the answers All can I say IS HE ISN"T CALLED THE ANABOLIC FREAK FOR NOTHING!!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I just wish he didn't put his name to those ridiculous articles In MD.
    Other than that he looks superb.

Amateur BB111 is offline Junior Member
    Dave Palumbo is the shit... i think he's one of the most knowledge people in the business...

ITripMidgets is offline Junior Member
    whens the baby due?

It's unfortunate that Dave went to prison for selling fake hGH (aka scamming).

who cares if he went to prison. nobodys perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    who cares if he went to prison. nobodys perfect.
    Going to prison isn't unfortunate *(I went). Scamming is.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Who's to say he knew the GH was fake.. Were you working with him personally and know the facts behind this? I'm sure many ppl were Re-selling fakes of a popular UG that has recently been discovered for putting out a huge amount of fakes itself under the same label without even knowing it.
    Seems like you're simply hating on him in a thread that he can't defend himself, much like many ppl do to you when you're not around.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-13-2007 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Who's to say he knew the GH was fake.. Were you working with him personally and know the facts behind this? I'm sure many ppl were Re-selling fakes of a popular UG that has recently been discovered for putting out a huge amount of fakes itself under the same label without even knowing it.
    Seems like you're simply hating on him in a thread that he can't defend himself, much like many ppl do to you when you're not around.
    Im not hating. I just think it sucks that the hGH was fake. I suppose he could have been scammed himself. But that begs the question, doesn't it?

Wouldn't he know what Real hGH felt like, if he was using it himself? And if he wasn't using the stuff he was selling, then why not?

I suppose I'm not accusing...just putting it out there that he had been selling fake hGH, which kind of sucks. I don't know the details...maybe he was scammed too. But that leaves a lot of other questions, doesn't it?

I'm not a huge fan of DP either but at the same time how did this thread of his picture turn into a thread hating on him and bringing up his PAST.

The man did great things with his physique considering what he began with. He has some interesting ideas, some of which I really don't agree with and some that make some sense, either way he gets to thinking outside the box.
    I'll give him that.

Btw, it's not totally uncommon for someone to take a certain brand of a product for themselves that they think is superior and resell another cheaper brand to others..

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'm not a huge fan of DP either but at the same time how did this thread of his picture turn into a thread hating on him and bringing up his PAST.

The man did great things with his physique considering what he began with. He has some interesting ideas, some of which I really don't agree with and some that make some sense, either way he gets to thinking outside the box.
    I'll give him that.

Btw, it's not totally uncommon for someone to take a certain brand of a product for themselves that they think is superior and resell another cheaper brand to others..
    I don't really know DP at all, I was just throwing something into the mix to consider.

johnnybigguns4499 is offline Junior Member
    I have been working with Dave for the past year and a half no matter what is said here......he still knows bodybuilding........and if you want to see what he has done for me I'm keeping updated pix of myself and my wife for our contest prep......this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns4499
    I have been working with Dave for the past year and a half no matter what is said here......he still knows bodybuilding........and if you want to see what he has done for me I'm keeping updated pix of myself and my wife for our contest prep......this spring.
    Very true he is a very knowledgable BB, there are some who have posted here arent even bodybuilders and think they know everything when clearly they dont, he lives and breaths bodybuilding his physhic speaks clearly for itself,

He may of sold fake GH, he might of known about it then again might not have, but one thing he writes his own work and his knowledge comes from experience and not other peoples work, like some i could mention

I mean...personally, I don't even like bodybuilding...I don't know if Dave is an accomplished bodybuilder or not. How has he placed in IFBB contests?

I'm not sure that simply being a professional bodybuilder is adequate criteria for being considered an expert on Anabolic Steroids . Being professional bodybuilder seems to (logically) qualify you for speaking about bodybuilding, doesn't it?

Again, I'm not bagging on the guy, just adding information into the mix. I don't really have an opinion on him as a steroid resource or bodybuilder, all I really remember about him that sticks out in my opinion is that he was selling fake Gh, which is a no-no in this world.

It's kind of like someone mentioning Titus, I would think "Murder" first...
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 02-13-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Going to prison isn't unfortunate *(I went). Scamming is.
    good point. He just seems like such a standup guy. Must have been a bad time in his life. I think he's a good dude overall.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    good point. He just seems like such a standup guy. Must have been a bad time in his life. I think he's a good dude overall.
    I don't really have an opinion on him...I just think that the thing which stands out in my mind about him is that he was a source, and was selling fake stuff, which is enough to get banned from every AAS board on the 'net. It's weird (to me) that people seem to have given him a pass on that one.

Honestly, I didn't mean to seem like I'm bashing the guy...I just genuinely find it really strange that nobody ever brings that up, or asks if he refunded his customers (as we would with any other source who was found selling fakes and still posts on the boards).

goose is offline Banned
    I don't really have an opinion on him...I just think that the thing which stands out in my mind about him is that he was a source, and was selling fake stuff, which is enough to get banned from every AAS board on the 'net. It's weird (to me) that people seem to have given him a pass on that one.

Honestly, I didn't mean to seem like I'm bashing the guy...I just genuinely find it really strange that nobody ever brings that up, or asks if he refunded his customers (as we would with any other source who was found selling fakes and still posts on the boards).

He has a website like you.I suggest you check it out,get some help from him,he can help you and buy SPIRIT CANDLEs from him,that you could use to cook a bitch a romantic meal for,I know I luv hoes.Or his PHONE CONSULTATIONS

which is 1/2 Hour Sessions- $150.00.I think I`m going to phone him for some fun.

http://www.davepalumbo.com/Spiritualsite/candles.htm
    Last edited by goose; 02-13-2007 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    He has a website like you.I suggest you check it out,get some help from him,he can help you and buy SPIRIT CANDLEs from him,that you could use to cook a bitch a romantic meal for,I know I luv hoes.Or his PHONE CONSULTATIONS

which is 1/2 Hour Sessions- $150.00.I think I`m going to phone him for some fun.

http://www.davepalumbo.com/Spiritualsite/candles.htm
    He charges $300 for an hour! I only charge $200:

www.anthonyrobertspersonaltrainer.com

(And I wrote 3 books!)
    I need to up my ****ing rates and start selling some ****ing candles.

goose is offline Banned

(And I wrote 3 books!)

And your telling me hes not a scammer

johnnybigguns4499 is offline Junior Member

Far from scamming!!!!

Dave's 16 week precontest plan is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone serious about bodybuilding. This is my results from his contest prep only having 12 weeks to prepare. I placed 3rd Lt heavy wt in 2 different shows. Start wt 240 contest wt 191.5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic of Dave Palumbo-s5000017.jpg   pic of Dave Palumbo-npc-nyc-2006-2.jpg   pic of Dave Palumbo-npc-miami-2006-3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns4499
    Dave's 16 week precontest plan is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone serious about bodybuilding. This is my results from his contest prep only having 12 weeks to prepare. I placed 3rd Lt heavy wt in 2 different shows. Start wt 240 contest wt 191.5
    I'm sure the guy is good at contest prep, from what I hear. Like I said, I don't know him and don't really have an opinion on him, I was only kind of curious why other people who get caught selling fakes are ostracized from the community, and he's not. Maybe he's even a nice guy (I have some mutual friends in common with him and they say he's a good dude)....I just wonder about the whole "did he know he was scamming...and did he make right when he found out" question...

Not even really asking that question, per se, just thinking out loud.

Good question, but IMO if you buy from someone as "high-profile" as him then you're asking for trouble.

I guess the reasoning is "He got this big from using the stuff he's selling to me"..so..."it must be legit"....

(And I wrote 3 books!)
    Thats debatable,

To be honest ive never heard you say one nice thing about anybody who has any knowledge about bodybuilding, so it doesnt suprize me!!

DP works with bodybuilders and doesnt try and catch the newbie market, everything is his own work and doesnt copy anything and doesnt have any law suites pending

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Thats debatable,

To be honest ive never heard you say one nice thing about anybody who has any knowledge about bodybuilding, so it doesnt suprize me!!

DP works with bodybuilders and doesnt try and catch the newbie market, everything is his own work and doesnt copy anything and doesnt have any law suites pending
    1. It may be "debatable" but not by you. You've alredy declined debating it. Perhaps someone can "debate" it (not really, though), but you aren't that person, by your own failure to do so when asked and made to back down numerous times by me. I suspect you will back down this time too, and not provide any kind of debate to back up this claim you keep making.

2. What market is the "I Can't tell if GH is real" market?

3. Neither do I.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 02-14-2007 at 06:36 AM.

1. It may be "debatable" but not by you. You've alredy declined debating it. Perhaps someone can "debate" it (not really, though), but you aren't that person, by your own failure to do so when asked and made to back down numerous times by me. I suspect you will back down this time too, and not provide any kind of debate to back up this claim you keep making.

2. What market is the "I Can't tell if GH is real" market?

3. Neither do I.
    If you opened your PM we could discuss it, because its not for the open board,

I dont have nothing against you AR, i just dont take anthing you say with any credibility,

Your market is attracting newbies thats fair enough....not my style tho!!

so Leonard at clinelaw-bellsouth are not pursuing damages because of false claims and misleading statements? strange that LOL

I think the best thing to do is stop following me around and stop posting and trying to provoke me into arguing with you, we dont get on so best bet is to stay away from each other

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If you opened your PM we could discuss it, because its not for the open board,

I dont have nothing against you AR, i just dont take anthing you say with any credibility,

Your market is attracting newbies thats fair enough....not my style tho!!

so Leonard at clinelaw-bellsouth are not pursuing damages because of false claims and misleading statements? strange that LOL

I think the best thing to do is stop following me around and stop posting and trying to provoke me into arguing with you, we dont get on so best bet is to stay away from each other
    Public attacks on me deserve public justification of them. If you think it's appropriate to attack me in public, then I think it's appropriate that you support your claims in public. Until you support what you say, then I prefer to simply expose said claims for what they are, and keep publicly reminding people that you have yet to provide an iota of proof/justification for them.

Your style? You're a guy who posts about steroids on the internet, and I'm a published author in the field. I don't see how you can equate us, or my "market" or "style" with "yours"...What style are you talking about? You don't have a market/style...you play around on the internet talking about steroids. Some people play Madden '06, some play WarCraft, and you play steroid .com.

No. I have not been served with papers from Mr.Cline, and I doubt I will. I gave him a mailing address about a week ago and told him to serve me with papers, and we'll get the ball rolling with his client's lawsuit. Predictably, I have received nothing.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 02-14-2007 at 09:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information