Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member

Trey Brewer, not bad for 21

Anybody know much about this guy other than that he's only 21 and is looking pretty good for his age. Contest weight is between 260-280.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trey Brewer, not bad for 21-tb.jpg  

That guy is massive! I saw him at the Excalibur show, I didn't know he was 21, though!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    he was in muscular development... f*ck that asshole

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    he was in muscular development... f*ck that asshole
    yea i jus saw that the other day...absolute monster.../genetic FREAK! i wish i had muscle density and maturity like that at my age now!!!

Snrf is offline Banned
    he is quite possibly the dumbest guy in the world though, ever seen him interviewed? he stands there with a confused look while his trainer talks for him. He just stands there like "duh?"

he looks great though, legs are RIDICULOUS.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    He looks good but he does'nt look 260 to 280. Maybe 240

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I was wrong, I conceed. That dude is a monster for 21 years old. It shows you the benefits of powerlifting.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dudes got some killer legs

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    I think he has potential to become the next Mr. O. All that said, isn't this a 'Pictures of Pro Bodybuilders' forum???? This guy is not going to compete at the nationals for another year at least.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    I think he has potential to become the next Mr. O. All that said, isn't this a 'Pictures of Pro Bodybuilders' forum???? This guy is not going to compete at the nationals for another year at least.
    Your right BigBrad should have posted it in the mebers pictures forum and passed it on as himself

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    CRAZY!!! he didn't even work upper body, just squat and bench until alittle over a year before that interview, GENETIC FREAK!!! thats just a moral cursher, that some people are just so gifted

WOW those legs are insane!!!

Markosterone is offline Member
    this guy looks great. wounder how many cycles hes done

CL_SAYED is offline Junior Member
    waw he take the steroids when he was 3 years old

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    Your right BigBrad should have posted it in the mebers pictures forum and passed it on as himself

haha my bad guys, maybe next time

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Sad to see a kid that young who has already been abusing drugs heavily since he was a teen. He will be burned out or dead by 26.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    what happened to coming up in the game. reaching your max natural potential and then juicing. he does have an impressive side gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    Sad to see a kid that young who has already been abusing drugs heavily since he was a teen. He will be burned out or dead by 26.
    nice assumption!?!? but complete opinion...look at lee priest he was absolutely HUGE by 22 and im pretty sure he's still living

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl kill
    what happened to coming up in the game. reaching your max natural potential and then juicing. he does have an impressive side gyno.
    uh i'd say he reached his genetic potential! and surpassed it just cuz hes young doesnt mean he didnt reach his potential not to mention that gentic potential stuff is bs. who's to say when you reach your potential? cuz in theory you could ALWAYS change something and change your body in one way or another.....it could be never ending. but look at his pics when he was 23% like 300+lbs he was huge then just not lean....

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    sickk!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, i love the part where he's doing extensions with 40 lbs.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    regardless of some opinions in here, its far from just drugs thats got him to where he is. i am the same age as him, started training at age 12 (almost 10 years ago, but seriously for 6 years) have ran about 6 or 7 cycles starting at 19 years old (not used GH yet) eat and train like a prick (for the past year or so i have almost lived a lifestyle of a pro, i only work about 4 nights per week, and am able to relax, eat and train at my leisure). i wouldnt say i have bad genetics, although far from special, and i dont look even remotely close to good compared to him. that dude right there has awesome genes, must train like an animal and eat religiously.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    regardless of some opinions in here, its far from just drugs thats got him to where he is. i am the same age as him, started training at age 12 (almost 10 years ago, but seriously for 6 years) have ran about 6 or 7 cycles starting at 19 years old (not used GH yet) eat and train like a prick (for the past year or so i have almost lived a lifestyle of a pro, i only work about 4 nights per week, and am able to relax, eat and train at my leisure). i wouldnt say i have bad genetics, although far from special, and i dont look even remotely close to good compared to him. that dude right there has awesome genes, must train like an animal and eat religiously.
    EXACTLY i hate when people automatically assume hes running rediculous amounts of gear and is "going to die at 26"......thats jus ignorance

He's running something though, But even if he is im sure its all monitored really really well. Not to mention he has a personal trainer, and almost no matter how well someone thinks they train, it is better with a trainer to push you and spot you and keep you from cheating and keeping you on point. My buddy works at a gym in Irvine CA and almost all the personal trainers there some of which have done competitoins, even they all use personal trainers.

^^^^ With that being said, I wish I could afford a personal chef, Im getting so sick of making food!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    nice assumption!?!? but complete opinion...look at lee priest he was absolutely HUGE by 22 and im pretty sure he's still living
    Lee is very modist with his drug use, esp when he was younger...Terry is the definition of abuse.

He will be done by 25-26 or sooner

Snrf is offline Banned
    Lee is very modist with his drug use, esp when he was younger...Terry is the definition of abuse.

He will be done by 25-26 or sooner
    how do you know this?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    The guy is a liar he said in one of his interviews that he had 23 in biceps and they mesured them at 21in and he said he was wei***ng about 315.. Thats complete BS The guy would end up wei***ng about 340 once he put all the mass on his frame possilbe and be competing at like 320.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I mean dont get me wrong the guy is a beast for 21 but I doubt he weighs 315.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I dont know but that is just insane. I mean the way he looked at 18 was rediculous. Like you said he was huge but not cut. Liar or not he looks damne good and I would love to be that big by the age of 30 much less at 21, hell I am 24 now. I am screwed!

X-Damien is offline Associate Member
    I heard he eats little babies for his PWM!

one old looking bastard for being 21.

And the dieing before 26 thing. How the fuk do you know??

There's countless bodybuilders who have been using since then who are ....still alive.....

that F*cker, Those are some genetics, plain and simple, the nutritionist wouldn't hurt either but however you spin it not to many people could even in his same situation look like that at that age.

Spyder is offline Member
    He has better legs then some of todays pros! His upper body will catch on soon enough, he will be Mr O someday without a single doubt.

Considering most Mr. O are around 30 he has some serious years to get his shit perfect.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    my point is that people dont even try, the guy is huge i'll give him that but if his genetics are sooooooo good why does he need to juice, and ignorance is thinking that he doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    how do you know this?
    We shall see, in 5 years I say he will be done, no more bodybuilding and having severe medical problerms or dead......see you in 5.

AntiSmallness is offline Junior Member
    We shall see, in 5 years I say he will be done, no more bodybuilding and having severe medical problerms or dead......see you in 5.
    Always bringing people down arent ya? You know nothing about trey...you think he is just abusing drugs like mad...have you not seen the size this kid carried before he even statred bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSmallness
    Always bringing people down arent ya? You know nothing about trey...you think he is just abusing drugs like mad...have you not seen the size this kid carried before he even statred bodybuilding.
    Look 17 stop following me around and flaming me with your immature negativity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information