Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    will_work is offline Associate Member

*old Arnold pic *

wow thats all i really haft to say....when i saw this pic just wow. iv never seen this pic thats why i put it on here. (((click on pic to make it bigger))
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *old Arnold pic *-arnold.jpg  
    Last edited by will_work; 05-25-2008 at 05:22 AM.

dt1974 is offline New Member
    how old is he? plus he's lucky to be alive after his heart surgery, too. I hope he's in better shape now than in that last pic, at least for Maria Shriver's sake! ha

Atomini is offline Banned
    It's been confirmed that that picture is a fake.

That picture was released in 2003 and was all the rage back around the time in 2003 when Terminator 3 came out. And if you saw Terminator 3, you'd see how amazing shape he was in for that movie. So in short: that picture is a fake piece of bullshit.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    It's been confirmed that that picture is a fake.

That picture was released in 2003 and was all the rage back around the time in 2003 when Terminator 3 came out. And if you saw Terminator 3, you'd see how amazing shape he was in for that movie. So in short: that picture is a fake piece of bullshit.
    Actually, the picture was real.

But yust to be fair, it was taken right after a shoulder surgery Arnold had, when he had been in hospital for a while...When that Pic was taken he was on vacation with is family...

But with Arnolds genetics it didnt take him long to get in shape for T3 shortly after.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Thats imposed on clint eastwood...Give me a break.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    The picture is a fake, the real one looks similar but not as bad....

The man is 60! He is the governer of California, he has a family and other businesses to take care of, give the man a break everyone gets old and isn't going to stay in contest shape forever.......he hasn't been on stage in nearly 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by will_work
    wow thats all i really haft to say ....when i saw this pic just wow. i mean don't get me wrong i love Arnold where the hell have i been ? life goes buy to F***** fast!! iv never seen this pic thats why i put it on here. (((click on pic to make it bigger))
    Quote Originally Posted by douchebag
    Actually, the picture was real.

But yust to be fair, it was taken right after a shoulder surgery Arnold had, when he had been in hospital for a while...When that Pic was taken he was on vacation with is family...

But with Arnolds genetics it didnt take him long to get in shape for T3 shortly after.
    r u guys fvcking kidding me? theres a picture of arnold on the cover of muscle and fitness when he was 54 years old. bigger than either of u two

u really think the GREATEST BODYBUILDER OF ALL TIME would let his body get like that because of a fvckin shoulder surgery???

Last edited by 5ifthCitizen; 09-21-2007 at 06:26 PM.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    ACUALLY the real pic was taken after they cracked his chest open and did all that work on his ticker. The man is still in awesome shape. My cousin worked on the grounds staff at the Adams-Bose Game Club he belongs to out there and when he would play tennis he was jacked as hell still.

Off topic, but I hear that the shallow bastard has a huge nude statue of himself in his entrance way at his home.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    Off topic, but I hear that the shallow bastard has a huge nude statue of himself in his entrance way at his home.

Shallow Smallow!!! That is BAD ASS!!! If I were THE FREAKING TERMINATOR... best believe Id have a cool ass statue of myself somewhere in my pad!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    you are marks for arnold. Yes his achievements in this sport are great, but for fvcks sake, people get old, degenerate, change, and distance themselves from things that made them happy in years past.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesnt matter what he looks like, he has far more important issues to address at this stage in his life.

And the same goes for kevin Levrone, people on here are constantly expressing their 'condolences' at the size he has lost. He lost that size intentionally. Get real

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    you are marks for arnold. Yes his achievements in this sport are great, but for fvcks sake, people get old, degenerate, change, and distance themselves from things that made them happy in years past.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesnt matter what he looks like, he has far more important issues to address at this stage in his life.

And the same goes for kevin Levrone, people on here are constantly expressing their 'condolences' at the size he has lost. He lost that size intentionally. Get real
    Agree 100%

39+1 is offline Banned
    wow thats all i really haft to say ....when i saw this pic just wow. i mean don't get me wrong i love Arnold where the hell have i been ? life goes buy to F***** fast!! iv never seen this pic thats why i put it on here. (((click on pic to make it bigger))
    Thats not him
    It looks like clint eastwoods body with arnolds head

snoogans is offline Banned
    That doesn't look like him at all.... it looks fake to me... PHOTOSHOP..

torontodude is offline Member
    ya it doesn't really look like him...

InsaneMike is offline Junior Member
    Here are some 2007 pics of Arnold, now there aren't fake

InsaneMike is offline Junior Member

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    wow he looks awesome

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    arnold is king end of story..

those pics in 2007 prove it,i only hope i look half as good when i reach that age,look at his arms!! sick!!!

gotta laugh at the keep it natural t-shirt though

billybambam is offline Banned
    He is a stud, always will be.

eacman65 is offline Member
    arnold is definetely still the man, looks incredible at his age

Quote Originally Posted by bigtomo1
    gotta laugh at the keep it natural t-shirt though
    yeah i thought that too

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    lol ......

lol @ tshirt

arnold is still the fvcking man!

Logan13 is offline Banned
    do you guys think that he is still using something? One would think that his endogenous test production must be shot to hell.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    do you guys think that he is still using something? One would think that his endogenous test production must be shot to hell.
    I dont think so, likely those mean arnie genes. Then again, maybe a weekly visit to the doc for a T shot to keep the levels up.

either way, Dude looks fantastic

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    i think hes gotta be on HRT. personally i believed he cruised ever since he stopped competing, i agree his test production would be nil. The man is simply amazing. He looks so good in those new pics and yes I also heard that "speedo" one of him was fake too. T3 shows how thick he still was even then. Gotta take your hat off to his accomplishments, and personally ive never seen anyone with so much drive.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    They don't call him the Austrian Oak for nothing, the man still has some good size for his age.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Rob The Bat is offline Junior Member
    The epitomy of what bodybuilding was and what it is today. We can just be thankful that we were around to see all of what he's done. My idol personally.

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob The Bat
    The epitomy of what bodybuilding was and what it is today. We can just be thankful that we were around to see all of what he's done. My idol personally.
    spot on,totally agree..

Diamonite is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I met Arnold at a prop shop near I live when he was filming The 6th Day. It was kind of lucky. A while ago. He is a massive man. Funny as hell too. As he gets in his Ferrari, he backs out of the prop shop parking lot as we are all watching him. *SNAP* You hear him break his driver side mirror off on the warrior with a sword statue out front. Everyone gasps. He rolls down the tinted window and looks at the mirror....looks at us.....does a HUGE Arnie laugh like "Hahahahah" and waves and drives off.

must have been funny to see

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonite
    I met Arnold at a prop shop near I live when he was filming The 6th Day. It was kind of lucky. A while ago. He is a massive man. Funny as hell too. As he gets in his Ferrari, he backs out of the prop shop parking lot as we are all watching him. *SNAP* You hear him break his driver side mirror off on the warrior with a sword statue out front. Everyone gasps. He rolls down the tinted window and looks at the mirror....looks at us.....does a HUGE Arnie laugh like "Hahahahah" and waves and drives off.
    i wish my wallet was that thick

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Can someone email the guy and ask when was the pic taken.

Quote Originally Posted by locofoco
    Can someone email the guy and ask when was the pic taken.
    it says 2007.. u want the actual date?

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    it says 2007.. u want the actual date?
    Just found out this pic was taken in 2002, probably during recovery from the heart surgery.

Link to story:

http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/20...pirational.php
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *old Arnold pic *-arnold3.jpeg   *old Arnold pic *-flabbyarnold2.jpeg  

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    One day we will be able to repair the genetic damage caused by free radicals and the end replication problem. Cell death will no longer outpace cell generation and cells wil no longer begin producing the wrong proteins or hormones, and children will look at pictures like this and say "Wooooww. That used to happen to people..? Scary!

Quote Originally Posted by locofoco
    Just found out this pic was taken in 2002, probably during recovery from the heart surgery.

Link to story:

http://www.diet-blog.com/archives/20...pirational.php
    dude ur kidding right?

the one on the left was claimed to have been taken in 2005... so in less than 2 years he was able to go from the most unhealthy looking person alive to what he is in the 2007 pics?

the one on the right was claimed to have been taken in 2002... arnolds surgery was in 1997. i beg u to go pick up the july 1997 and january 2000 issues of "muscle and fitness" both have pictures of him from 97 and 00 still in near perfect shape....so for some reason he had surgery in 97, kept his health up til 2000, let it go to COMPLETE sh^t in 2002 til 2005 and then came back bigger than most of the guys on this board in 2007??

i dont think so. quit believing the stuff u see on blog websites.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Its not real

jon eastwood is offline New Member
    Gotta B Fake That

TREN/PROP/WINNY is offline New Member

LOL...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information