Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deadlift007 is offline Junior Member

Natural Bodybuilers.

Hey bros, I'm going all natural, so I was wondering if any of you have any good links to picturs of natuarl bodybuilders. This would be good inspiration for me.
    Last edited by Deadlift007; 04-25-2008 at 05:16 PM.

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    I heard Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler are natural.

That's a good one!

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member

Layne Norton.

It seems to me that bodybuilding with steroids is like auto racing without cars (I guess that would be like a marathon or something).

How can they be sure these guys are actually natural?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DKU View Post

How can they be sure these guys are actually natural?

you cant be sure..some of them are on juice, for sure..ridiculous, pathetic, yes..but some of them are and get away with it..i can absolutely gaurentee you tho, layne norton is completely natural, that guy has worked his ass off for a decade to look like that.

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    i have worked my ass off for over a decade with juice and look **** all like that!!

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Last edited by kaberle_15; 03-09-2009 at 06:56 PM.

A little confusion here, sorry bros, let me clear it up.

I am going all natural until I can push no further, then maybe I'll juice. I juiced a long time ago, and from not knowing what I was doing, I wasted my cycles. There is a wealth of info on training and diet her, and it is more helpful to me that other sites. After I learn all about pushing myself natural and accomplish my natural goal, I might try AS again, who knows. To me this site has not only AS info, but loads and loads of info on all aspects of BB.

I was just curious about natural BBs that's all; not a big deal either way I suppose.
    Last edited by Deadlift007; 04-27-2008 at 05:08 PM.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by DKU View Post

It seems to me that bodybuilding with steroids is like auto racing without cars (I guess that would be like a marathon or something)
    haha very true. all natural guys never ever have a chance at winning anything big, but tbh, id much rather look like that than ronnie or jay..

off topic, but as i was typing some anti-steroid commercial came on espn. a little ironic

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Dang espn! Those guys probably wouldn't even have a good fan base if it wasn't for the juice.

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    you cant be sure..some of them are on juice, for sure..ridiculous, pathetic, yes..but some of them are and get away with it..i can absolutely gaurentee you tho, layne norton is completely natural, that guy has worked his ass off for a decade to look like that.
    Natural Bodybuilding is a joke, no offense. You say Layne is natural, but the question will stand......how can you be so sure??? Thats why Bodybuilding is called that...just bodybuilding......Natural Bodybuilding, is for fools who want special attention for being natural.....which nobody really gives a ****.........Steroids all the way baby

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    No1 of the pros is natty imo.
    And why someone should join a steroid board to stay natural?

I was going to respond to Schuldiner; but it appears he has been banned.

In case someone else has the same question... There are a lot of smart and knowledgeable people on this board; why wouldn't I join it???
    It's not just a steroid board; look at "thetank" he is natural, and a beast is he not?

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    these are natural forearms

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Not flamming you at all but why did you come to a steroid site if you are going all natural and looking for picture of natural bodybuilders?
    hhahaha for realz

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cam89 View Post
    Natural Bodybuilding is a joke, no offense. You say Layne is natural, but the question will stand......how can you be so sure??? Thats why Bodybuilding is called that...just bodybuilding......Natural Bodybuilding, is for fools who want special attention for being natural.....which nobody really gives a ****.........Steroids all the way baby
    No offense, but I think YOU are a joke to make such a statement. Everyone started off natural at one point, and I wouldn't surprised if there are some really hardworking dedicated natural bodybuilders out there that look 100 times better than some casual lifter who's juicing 'cause he cant be arsed to get a proper diet.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    ive seen vegan bodybuilders that I KNOW dont juice, granted they only get so big but I know a guy who is about 190 6' and ripped to the bone, looks better than 99.9% of anyone you see around town day to day, just think if he ate meat! hes synthesizing protein from tofu and legumes etc. dedication is huge, i have a friend who has done 1 pro-hormone cycle years ago and is about 215 ripped, youd never believe he didnt use gear. it is possible with a lot of time and hard work but IMO if your trying to compete as a bodybuilder and be the best, you need juice. If your trying to look spectacular day to day but not freaky than it can be done natty (if your into that sort of thing)

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Boy has this forum changed allot since i first joined, Allot of arrogant Di$K heads Prowling along the boards and flaming people for almost anything now days. I mean it was starting to get a little bad when i left, but now its just ridiculous. Who gives a rats ass if he wants to be all Natural, Who the hell are any of you to flame him for joining this board. Their is allot of information here that a natural bodybuilder could find useful.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    From what I have seen natural bodybuilder doesnt mean that you have ALWAYS been natty.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    How is it pathetic and ridiculous? You think only "some" juice? I think its safe to say that 85% of all competitors in any competitive sport is or has at one point juiced. Ronnie Coleman is 5'11" and on his off season weighs 325 lbs with 3-4% body fat. I dont care how great your genetics are, no one is getting there naturally.

While Norton is in incredible shape, in my honest opinion, I say that his physique is obtainable with the time frame of 2-3 years. And for arguments sake, 2-3 years for a person who does it for a living with no job except bodybuilding etc.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Meh, the problem with natural bodybuilding is that you never know, this makes "natural" bodybuilding pretty much irrelevant.

The only pic's of people that you can be 100% sure that they are natural is pre 60's.

http://www.sandowmuseum.com/index.html

http://musclememory.com/male/year.html

I like this site. You can read old magazine articles from the 40s and 50s. Its pretty much the same food and workouts that we do today.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Meh, the problem with natural bodybuilding is that you never know, this makes "natural" bodybuilding pretty much irrelevant.

The only pic's of people that you can be 100% sure that they are natural is pre 60's.

http://www.sandowmuseum.com/index.html

http://musclememory.com/male/year.html

I like this site. You can read old magazine articles from the 40s and 50s. Its pretty much the same food and workouts that we do today.
    Ya i gotta agree with him here. I think in 2003 flex wheeler claimed to be all natural at a show but they forget he used gear his whole life and had a deformed myostatin gene.

I know guys who do natural shows now for fun but they have juiced in the past.

Thats why you cant tell. Ronnie coleman could win a natural show in a few years. Aslong as the AAS cant be detected they can call you "all natural"

JUst cause you didnt cycle before your show or recently doesnt mean you have in the past.

Jakt is offline Associate Member
    well guys i'm all nat and i use this forum cuase it has the best info and dieting, supplements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steropower is offline Associate Member
    What is natural?

Prohormones are not natural.And how these bodybuilders proove they are natural?

Drug tests don't seem to be the answer.

Even Olympic class athletes are on drugs and pass drug tests.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    natural is a thing of the past, even if you are huge and never touched juice, you'll never be able to prove it.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    While Norton is in incredible shape, in my honest opinion, I say that his physique is obtainable with the time frame of 2-3 years. And for arguments sake, 2-3 years for a person who does it for a living with no job except bodybuilding etc.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

I could understand SOMEWHAT , you saying this if you YOURSELF were built better considering you've ran over 3 cycles I've seen posted by you...But to say this and look far worse. That is just ridiculous.

I've seen your pictures and read the multiple cycles you have run and you look worse than most naturals.

ROAD2RECOVERY PICTURES
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=295932

Your living in some fantasy land saying his physique is obtainable in 2-3 years, while you can't even come close while running cycles through out.

Layne Norton PICS
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 03-09-2009 at 11:20 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

I could understand SOMEWHAT , you saying this if you YOURSELF were built better considering you've ran over 3 cycles I've seen posted by you...But to say this and look far worse. That is just ridiculous.

I've seen your pictures and read the multiple cycles you have run and you look worse than most naturals.

ROAD2RECOVERY PICTURES

Your living in some fantasy land saying his physique is obtainable in 2-3 years, while you can't even come close while running cycles through out.

Layne Norton PICS
    Take it from a guy who competed 100% natural for over 15 years. Not too many people at least none that I know of can get that look in 2-3 years of natural training. I am not questioning his status just agreeing with Big Truck's point.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

ROAD2RECOVERY PICTURES

Layne Norton PICS

Props to Layne Norton, whether he got there on taking shit loads of suppliments which you could argue is not going natural, the point is he claims to not have touched steroids , and to look like that without the use of juice is frankly phenomenal.

Trevor Huni is big in aus. for natural bodybuilding.. (just another example)

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that if you compete in BB, especially for a living, then you juice, period. I mean unless you do it for fun, then you just can't hang in competitive BB without it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

ROAD2RECOVERY PICTURES

Layne Norton PICS
    lol i love being compared to a professional bodybuilder. Im a hobbyist and a fan. Not a professional body builder for 1. Using what Ive achieved or lack there of as your point of leverage for your argument is a total cop out and irrelevant. I never said I did it, im saying it can be done. If i could dedicate all of my time to lifting and nutrition I totally would.

So your saying if you did it for a living you couldnt achieve this status in 3 yrs?

http://www.alrindustries.com/images/mag/layne-2.jpg

Your the one living in the fantasy land if you think this is "impossible". Hes not big, hes just ripped and incredibly tan.

And what I turned my self into in a matter of a few months, not being a pro or dedicating my time... i must say I could look like this guy in 3 yrs if i had his lifestyle.

Putting me on blast wont make your point any more right, check out the link you posted of my thread and look on page 3 and look at the dates. Im not competition status but im in pretty good shape, now more than ever. I just lossed touch of this board because of losers like you. THe "You look like shit there for you dont know what your talking about" mind set is ridiculous.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 04-10-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Sorry man, I totally disagree with you. I have a feeling you have never even competed in a Bodybuilding Show before and you are saying you could be one of the best natural ones there is and that the reason you are not is because you dont have his lifestyle or dedicate the time. I hate it when people claim they could be as good as so and so in any sport but they dont have the time.

If that pic in the Avi is you you are years away from even competing in a local show. I dont mean to sound cruel but it really pisses me off when someone diminishes someone elses accomplishment, especially when its from guys like you who havent done it and never will.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I gotta agree with the rest of the boys. Layne is incredible and to do that without juice makes him even more incredible.

Imagine 12-16 weeks of doing nothing but cardio, diet, weights. There will be no going out, there is no time to go chill w/ the girl or go to the movies if you don't wanna get laughed off the stage. And thats not even a quarter of it and the stress that can come along with dieting down and prepping. Its all about 1 day for over three months of preparation of nothing but bodybuilding.

Its nice being all big, watered up offseason thinking your nothing but a muscle jock approaching pro building status. Its a hell of alot of different when its time to start looking good for a contest. Most of us are so use to the magazines throwing the top physiques in the world in our face that we forget reality and what the "rest" of us are really look like.......

I'm being to believe that most people get the idea that if they cut it will give them a muscular physique when in reality these people I see cutting have no muscle to cut into. I'm thinking "bros" are hoping to cut into a muscular physique but don't truly understand what might be happening while cutting..

BTW Fireguy pics are up in my log only for a bit... My weak points, tell me what you think and the best critique you can give to help me....

^^On my way to take a peek.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Sorry man, I totally disagree with you. I have a feeling you have never even competed in a Bodybuilding Show before and you are saying you could be one of the best natural ones there is and that the reason you are not is because you dont have his lifestyle or dedicate the time. I hate it when people claim they could be as good as so and so in any sport but they dont have the time.

If that pic in the Avi is you you are years away from even competing in a local show. I dont mean to sound cruel but it really pisses me off when someone diminishes someone elses accomplishment, especially when its from guys like you who havent done it and never will.
    3 years to be exact.

You need to come off your pedestal and come back to reality alittle. Competing doesnt take years to do... its the winning part.

I love how people get overly passionate about these guys like they are their next of kin. Im not diminishing his accomplishments... jesus... Read earlier posts and youll see that I stated that he was in great shape.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 04-10-2009 at 02:24 PM.

I stand corrected, anyone can compete in a show, all you need is an NPC card and your entry fee.

My point is until you have actually dieted for a show and put in all the work and dedication needed to go along with it you really have no idea what it takes to acheive that kind of size and conditioning. Its easy to sit on the sidelines and say I could do this or I could do that.
    The saddest part about your whole statemtent is that if you truly believe what you are saying you are wasting an immense gift cause you dont want to put in the effort.

There are literally thousands of natural bodybuilders out there and not many are going to beat Norton in a show and for you to say you could do it in 3 years is an insult to anyone who has ever actually done the work needed to step on stage and do well.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post

Sounds like another would of could of , Never had a chance of person.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    3 years to be exact.

You need to come off your pedestal and come back to reality alittle. Competing doesnt take years to do... its the winning part.

I love how people get overly passionate about these guys like they are their next of kin. Im not diminishing his accomplishments... jesus... Read earlier posts and youll see that I stated that he was in great shape.

Road2Recovery, Your the one who needs to come back to reality.

Some genetic super freak might have the genetics to get to his contest development in 3 years..... But it is clearly & obviously not you. So you putting a time frame of 3 years to look like that makes you look like a fool. Seeing it as you have completed many cycles and still look like your natural it makes it a total joke.

That is like a 185lb bench presser saying so & so benches 600lbs raw. BUT, a 600lb bench can be done in 3 years.....Coming from the guy with a 185lb bench press.... ... HIS EXCUSE... ( OH IF I TRAINED ALL THE TIME FOR IT I COULD DO IT) hahaha

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Im natural.
    And i totally agree with fireguy.. unless youve gone through the rigors of months of cutting, you cant say "i could do that"

cause one day youll find yourself staring at a spoon and cussing it out..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Bodybuilers.-webpage2.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information