Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    tifus is offline New Member

This Kevin Levrone now? nooooooo..........

been trolling these forums for years....just getting info and i always had admired kevin levrone for his arms and shoulders. i never thought i would see him in this state...someone please tell me this video is a fake and this guy is not really him just a look alike. please. If this is old news let me know....i usually troll many forums on bodybuilding and have never seen this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Lir9WECA&hl=en

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    No, it has to be real. Look at the tattoos on his forearms. They perfectly match with Kevin's. As far as I know he wants to be an actor now so he totally gave up on bodybuilding.

all i can say is if it is real...man im depressed...he hasnt kept any of the gains only being out a few years....even after being a pro arnold still looked great in his movies years later.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes its old news. Kevin stopped competing afew years ago now, and ive read several posts by people who are disgusted at the was he presently looks. In my opinion, he looks pretty healthy and happy, and he used to drop down in weight dramatically inbetween contests anyway. Dont feel sorry for the man, he has the best genes in the world for a start, but losing size when he clearly wanted to isnt a bad thing

stpete is offline Banned
    That's crazy. He didn't keep anything. He looks to be 185-195? Crazy.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Even when he was competing he stated he would often not touch a weight for 6 months out of the year and only lifted precontest. Too bad cause he had some incredible genetics although you would not think so after watching the video. Not 100% convinced it's him.

well if it is him .....it humbling for me to see.....reminds me that he is mortal.....just didn't wan't to believe.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    He looks worse then me. lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Yea its him. I dont care how he looks nowadays i just cant believe he participated in that video.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'm glad he gotta that small honestly, it proves to people that you can get huge and then stop bodybuilding and you won't keep all that extra weight.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    unbelievable. im shocked. speechless in fact.

ok so its been 24hrs since ive seen this video and after the initial shock....and dissapointment i actually find it funny as hell. . i would love to know how he stacks his shit to get rdy for the olympia to go from that to 2nd runner up. Now that would be a real secret of the pro's!

It is quite funny, I like the part where he says "he isn't even that big" and other dude tells him "he will be game day" CLASSIC!! I wonder if when there making that vid if they knew thats how he did it or just coincidence??

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    It is quite funny, I like the part where he says "he isn't even that big" and other dude tells him "he will be game day" CLASSIC!! I wonder if when there making that vid if they knew thats how he did it or just coincidence??
    lol yeah that part was funny.

how can people be "disgusted" with how he looks? its his life, who cares what he chooses to look like? pursuing any career is a good move, especially one with more longevity (compared to BB)

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    lol yeah that part was funny.

how can people be "disgusted" with how he looks? its his life, who cares what he chooses to look like? pursuing any career is a good move, especially one with more longevity (compared to BB)
    100% agree and more money

im not really disgusted but more shocked....i just thought it would be hard for someone at the level to let himself go that much. Up till this day i was using his tribute video's as modivation and a target for my own bb. Not that i would get that big.....but just wanted it as a goal. But till this day i still say he always had awesome conditioning and really new how to get " ready on gameday" . this video here is just one of many that show how sick he once looked.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...LOm9CFBQ&hl=en

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    repost

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    is a shock to see him in that shape but again as a few have said it is his own life and if he doesnt want to lift weights anymore its his choice.
    he is probably being smart aswell because if he kept his size he would of been a typecast actor and wouldnt of been taking seriously

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    he is probably being smart as well because if he kept his size he would of been a typecast actor and wouldnt of been taking seriously
    Agreed. When he first broke into acting, he was typecast in low-budget action flicks, because he was still pretty muscular. He looks like he's trying to break out from that mold, as actors like Bruce Willis have demonstrated their everyman versatility and ability to transcend genres. Personally, I thought he was hilarious and the drastic difference between how he looked during his competition days versus now made it even funnier.

Jakt is offline Associate Member
    his build isn't bad, he is made to look bad there, if he did a carbb up, and lost a lil fat he'd be fine... but ya, you have to also remeber all the juice these guys take... or he took... o well

ray0414 is offline Member
    wow so is that what happens when a pro stops juicing? if u didnt know who kevin was, just seeing that video u would never think that guy in the video was a pro bodybuilder, just some shmuck off the street. ive seen alot guys on this forum who look better than that.
    and i think that hes definite proof that u cant look like that without lots of steroids or hgh, otherwise he would keep alot of the muscle. id love to see jay cutler or coleman after a few years of not juicing, they'd probably be like 200 pounds with bloated bellys.
    Last edited by ray0414; 08-15-2008 at 12:00 PM.

Jakt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    wow so is that what happens when a pro stops juicing? if u didnt know who kevin was, just seeing that video u would never think that guy in the video was a pro bodybuilder, just some shmuck off the street. ive seen alot guys on this forum who look better than that.
    and i think that hes definite proof that u cant look like that without lots of steroids or hgh, otherwise he would keep alot of the muscle. id love to see jay cutler or coleman after a few years of not juicing, they'd probably be like 200 pounds with bloated bellys.
    lol, they alreay have bloated bellys and look fat, idk why the fk they win anything, they look like cattle

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    that was funny as ****!

ray0414 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakt View Post
    lol, they alreay have bloated bellys and look fat, idk why the fk they win anything, they look like cattle
    very true, but im guessing it would be even worse, i hate the look of the modern bodybuilder, i love the 70s and 80s guys though, they were so much more athletic. the thing i hate about todays bodybuilders the most is probably the stomachs, they are just too big.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakt View Post
    its just from the gh. next few years i think we'll see a reduction in gh gut.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    Yea its him. I dont care how he looks nowadays i just cant believe he participated in that video.
    ^agree

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the day when bodybuilding gets gene reformation will be awesome

Rollin' Thunder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    the day when bodybuilding gets gene reformation will be awesome
    yea that will be crazy

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea....

39+1 is offline Banned
    You cant keep it forever youngsters

ajdaddi is offline Junior Member
    thats a shame

xrame is offline New Member
    damn not good to see

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Kevin had enough with bodybuilding and it's hard to keep that size when you an alcoholic. I just saw him at the olympia last weekend and he is still in shape just not big.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    wow thats crazy!

RancorPlague is offline New Member
    Wow. Total transformation

39+1 is offline Banned
    give the guy a break. it simple if your not 40 plus years old dont comment. age fck u up has he had any surgeries???? No, is he happy probably
    YOUTH it is wasted on the young
    you cant keep it forever..................unless your me
    Last edited by 39+1; 10-11-2008 at 01:07 PM.

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    is a shock to see him in that shape but again as a few have said it is his own life and if he doesnt want to lift weights anymore its his choice.
    he is probably being smart aswell because if he kept his size he would of been a typecast actor and wouldnt of been taking seriously
    ^^^ That's some funny shit! Hollywood wont take him serious because his size, but they'll overlook the fact that he starred in a ridiculous role in a ridiculous video.

Hope the man is getting paid!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    im scared now, i dont ever want that to happen to my, im buying a gym and someone to make sure i never miss a day of lifting again lol

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    How long do you think someone can take massive amount of steroids like the pro do and stay like this forever.

The human body has its limits, has for kevin well at least he didnt get fat, he looks quit good being natural now and its good for him.

Armed&Dangerous is offline New Member
    i heard kevin talking on a radio show and he said he can go from what he is now back to contest shape is 16 weeks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information