Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: look at this russian bodybuilder

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    those two bold statements say more than i ever could.
    your too defensive to begin with anyways

Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    I will never become this big or ever get close ot his size because I cannot make it obvious that I am taking anything. I never said "if it worked for hi it will work for me" because I am not an idiot and know what works for one may not do anything for another, if i did say that plz point it out for me, because it was a mistake.

The picture that you saw of me im guessing is the one if you clck on my profile. That is a picture of my abs only and it is also over a year old, and I have one other thread that only shows one of m arms in it so the pcs you saw are very deceiving.

When i said if i ate like him etc. i meant it in a way that if i took aas, ate like him, as in I had a perfect diet for my bodytype, and trained like him, i meant that if i had a very strict schedual and pushed mself the way he obviously does every time he hits the gym. Unfortuantly I don't have a PERFECT diet but I do eat very clean and went from ahving no abs to having almost an 8 pack in a matter of four months while maintaining the exact same bodyweight.

I don't go to a very big gym, but i do go to one with big guys, and oter guys who have juiced and am not afraid to say that I am just as big as some of them, bigger than others, and almost just as strong as a lot of the people who have used aas in the gym I go to and sometimes even stronger, with the exception of a few.

I do not have to prove anything to you and just because you can look at one picture of me and say that I have no way near the muscular development to look the way he does is because I have only been working out for a couple years, and only really seriously untill about last year. If I started taking steroids from the time I started lifting I gaurentee I would be way more developed than I am now, but it is a choice I chose not to make.

gym_junki is offline Member
    he looks amazing this makes me want to train harder not gear hader

americanoak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    those two bold statements say more than i ever could.
    your too defensive to begin with anyways
    The statements are ture. I am not on here to argue wheather or not I could become this kids size or not. And when i said neither you nor I will ever know if I will become that big is because even if I bulked up a little bit, say a test e dbol cycle it would be the end of me. I cant make it obvious that I am taking anything. I wasn't saying that If I did take something that I would automatically become his size.

I am also defensive because I am very passonate about bodybuilding and improving my physique. I will admit that I dont know everything there is to know about steroids , but I am also young and will continue to learn.

The statements are ture. I am not on here to argue wheather or not I could become this kids size or not. And when i said neither you nor I will ever know if I will become that big is because even if I bulked up a little bit, say a test e dbol cycle it would be the end of me. I cant make it obvious that I am taking anything. I wasn't saying that If I did take something that I would automatically become his size.

I am also defensive because I am very passonate about bodybuilding and improving my physique. I will admit that I dont know everything there is to know about steroids, but I am also young and will continue to learn.
    you can still gain like mad w/o compounds that induce bloat or make insane changes in ones physique.. but regardless i do agree you have tons to learn

americanoak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    you can still gain like mad w/o compounds that induce bloat or make insane changes in ones physique.. but regardless i do agree you have tons to learn
    K taiboxa this is going nowhere
    i know you can gain w.o steroids or other compounds
    im kinda done visting this thread

K taiboxa this is going nowhere
    i know you can gain w.o steroids or other compounds
    im kinda done visting this thread
    i said w/o bloat not w/o compounds but fair enough

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hkntbro View Post
    latest video guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8uDFt_Vqmo

respect for this guy
    holy shit, sorry to bump this post but in this vid he looks awesome. The shot on triceps pushdowns is amazing, such thickness

His lats are literaly hanging off him LOL

brilliant

kongking is offline New Member
    Wow he look great....17 or 20...verry impressing

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    nice but he has gyno like a mutha fudger

JordanRHughes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tolerance View Post
    i tell you what, he definately makes me wish i had an endless supply of money, steroids and food :O
    No doubt. That is what it takes all right. I remember my grocery bill back in the day of my weight lifting-it was more then I pay now with three kids and a wife....

Cotto333 is offline Junior Member
    Who said teens shouldnt use steroids ?

zeapoorte is offline New Member
    He has a bright future definitely.

buffteen is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

So apparently he is now in the 250s at around 5'5... 1.85m actually.

He looks like a total beast in this vid doing seated DB curls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEiLM...eature=related
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails look at this russian bodybuilder-img_1262091947_1.jpg   look at this russian bodybuilder-dsc_2111.jpg   look at this russian bodybuilder-20tnxxd.jpg   look at this russian bodybuilder-img_1272970190_2.jpg  

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buffteen View Post
    So apparently he is now in the 250s at around 5'5... 1.85m actually.

He looks like a total beast in this vid doing seated DB curls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEiLM...eature=related

1.65m you mean...

and he really has some huge bitchtits and GH gut...

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    he looks like a giant jacked baby

heyyallsup is offline New Member
    Undeniably and absolutely amazing! It makes one wonder just how far he'll be able to go! Without a doubt one of the greatest inspirations for young bodybuilders everywhere!

walkerls1 is offline Banned = Swifto's bitch!
    I don't know about all you ya'll but when I was 17 I was chasing pu$$y, not spending hrs in the gym everyday.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Wow that kid is huge

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    he really is a specimen. i'd love to talk to this guy. could you imagine?

Txtoast is offline New Member
    Why do some guys praise this kid, but when I see a 20 or 22 y/o ask about cycling the veterans tell them to wait?

Not splitting hairs, just wondering the precautions for one, but not another.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Txtoast View Post
    Why do some guys praise this kid, but when I see a 20 or 22 y/o ask about cycling the veterans tell them to wait?

certainly makes you wonder. but most 20 sumthins don't have the very deliberate supervision this kid has.

every video i've seen of this kid he has multiple trainers literally up his ass telling him exactly what to do.

there's a video of him when he was 20 (i don't know how old he is now) and he told the interviewer that he has been bodybuilding for 3 years. there is no way he got to where he is now without multiple elite trainers and doctors giving him everything he needs to do (diet, training, drugs). no one is born with all of that knowledge.

i'm jealous of this kid. i would take that life. i really would. hahaha! but at the same time i respect him because he's the one eating the food, lifting the weights. (and taking the drugs)

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    wtf now i feel like shit lol. by the way speaking of genetics... how tall is he he looks like a short kid.. i wish iwas short short people look fuller wannnnn wnqnn wwannn cry.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishallnocheatmyself View Post
    wtf now i feel like shit lol. by the way speaking of genetics... how tall is he he looks like a short kid.. i wish iwas short short people look fuller wannnnn wnqnn wwannn cry.
    He is 5'4

Angilina is offline New Member
    the pics on the show are not that good he looks better in the formal pictures .
    and watching him make me wish , GOSH i ve that body colon cleanse reviews
    Last edited by Angilina; 10-08-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    This dude probably has some good veterans around him who have been in the game for long and they are advising him on how to cycle and use steroids effectively.

Exilus is offline Banned

weknowbobbito is offline Junior Member
    hes 17...

gladmax is offline Junior Member
    this Kid looks crazy, still cant believe it lol

Bull_Nuts is offline Junior Member
    amazing potential....future mr. O? Puts me in mind of lee priest...
    Last edited by Bull_Nuts; 12-12-2010 at 01:08 AM.

always_better is offline New Member
    Anyone know how tall he is and his weight?? I've heard from 5'4-5'9....just curious. Freaky mass for so young though, props even with the juice that there ain't easy I'm sure

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Gyno? The dude might have large areola's and his lower chest looks a touch over developed in his off season look but I dont any evidence of gyno. Maybe I am missing something.
    Nope, you are not missing anything. This kid obviously has great genes, there is absoluetly no issues concerning symmetry and/or proportion and he certainly does not have gyno, at least not that one can see by looking at the posted photos.

Only because he is 20 and possibly because he is Russian, some people here think they can sucessfully rationalize their resentments but in fact, they are only revealing us the fact that they are bunch of pathetic loosers who are quite good at talking shit about successful ones. Well, if this is the case, then they can kiss this Russian kid's genetically superior white ass, lol.

Give him about 5 more years to build another 50 pounds of lean muscle mass and we may have a new Mr. Olympia.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 04-08-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Txtoast View Post

I have said all along that AAS use by someone under 25 is generally not a good idea due to the increased risks. However I have always stated that those with a real career that can be cemented by the use of AAS is completely different. Eighteen year olds join the army, go into coal mines and paint cars every day to put food on their families plates, all of these carry serious health risks. Why should it be any different for athletes using AAS/Growth? Now on the other hand if you are doing it to try to get laid more or because you want to look like your friend but don't want to eat 8 clean meals a day and work out 6 days a week then that's a whole different scenario.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Just read from his facebook that Lesukov just won St.Peterburgs championship in heavyweight category.Text was in germany so I had to change it to english. Google didn't translate all words , but I understood the parts of it that he won.

mattydaman88 is offline New Member
    That's a bigg lighty...

musclelover is offline Junior Member
    He to me looks bloated seriously i hope the early aas use doesn't defeat him before he well known.

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    super impressive! Definitely jelly

AllAmerican-PCS is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lelyano23 View Post
    his name is Alexey Lesukov
    and he is only 17
    and this photos in off season

OMG!!!!! JUSTIN BIEBER on Juice lmao

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican-PCS

OMG!!!!! JUSTIN BIEBER on Juice lmao
    Haha that's

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Hes huge!

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit! How old is he now? And when did he start his long long bicycle ride.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information