TRT2010 is offline Member

Hopefully the next Pro out of AZ

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Good symmetry. He should do well if he dials in his conditioning come competition time.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Next pro? Not this year, I hate to burst your bubble but this guy is a far cry from pro material. The back lacks major detail, even with his tanktop on we should be seeing much more in the back than that at 3 wks out, biceps still a little smooth, calves looked about 6-8 wks behind. I'm not trying to say he does not have an excellent physique, and certainly not trying to take anything from him, but pro? **** no

TRT2010 is offline Member
    he trains at my gym and i see him almost everynight and omg. he was sponsored by anabolic x not to long ago. pretty nice dude as well.. I was there that night they were filming this

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    he trains at my gym and i see him almost everynight and omg. he was sponsored by anabolic x not to long ago. pretty nice dude as well.. I was there that night they were filming this
    oh dude, dont get me wrong he has a killer physique!!! And if thats his girl in the background Jesus!!! I've just been looking at bodybuilders for a long time, and in person we can often see somebody who looks amazing, but then you put them next to somebody else who does the same thing and the flaws start showing. The level of competition now is sick!! But the guy def has great potential, and I'd love to have his physique. Maybe in 1-2 yrs pro, but I just dont see it with that shape 3 wks out

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Any idea on why he pulled out of the show last minute?

Im from az and I know a few dudes on my side of town who looked like they were in better shape than him, all around. IMO i think his back was lacking a bit as well in definition for the time he had to prepare for the show. How tall is he? he looks real short and blocky, not very streamlined and symmetrical.

Thread Information