Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    See..... the problem with this is the fact that we only see his success but what we don't see is the thousands of young kids who attempted this and failed. We don't give out advice to underage kids because 99% of them that come here want a better beach body and we hold a higher moral standard.

Take vishus for example..... he's young..... but he's a competitor. If he was brand new to this I can guarantee you he wouldn't get advice either. He understands the risks and he took the plunge. He's a competative bodybuilder and hopefully he has great success.

This isn't the case for MOST young guys..... so instead of giving out advice to a kid who most likely wont have success in the sport - we err on the side of caution.

Hope this helps clear that up for yah.....

~Haz~

Haz,

thank you for shedding some light on this and also including me in the process. i will back ya up. before i even took my first shot i did research on every drug, side effect (short and long) and weighed my pros and cons b4 plunging in. once i actually did so, i was under guidance from a very close friend who has been using for over a decade and was more concerned about my health than how big i could get. i had the available resources and was mentally prepared for what these drugs were to do to me, whether it was positive or catastrophic on my body. and also, i am a competitive bodybuilder, and will be until my body gives out. i agree with you vets, i wouldnt suggest this to anyone else my age, especially those looking for just a 'better body' or 'confidence boost'.

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    See..... the problem with this is the fact that we only see his success but what we don't see is the thousands of young kids who attempted this and failed. We don't give out advice to underage kids because 99% of them that come here want a better beach body and we hold a higher moral standard.

Take vishus for example..... he's young..... but he's a competitor. If he was brand new to this I can guarantee you he wouldn't get advice either. He understands the risks and he took the plunge. He's a competative bodybuilder and hopefully he has great success.

This isn't the case for MOST young guys..... so instead of giving out advice to a kid who most likely wont have success in the sport - we err on the side of caution.

Hope this helps clear that up for yah.....

~Haz~
    Very well put, and agreed.

That being said, I myself wish to take bodybuilding as far as I possibly can. I am young, and I just started my first cycle (no, I'm not in my teens, dont worry, but I'm not 25+)

I've done 2 years of nothing but reading on the subject, and I'll be hiring a coach to help prep. me for my first show this november (assuming all goes well) [it's not a drug tested show]

Anyways, it was just my two cents. And I do completely agree, its not for every teen who just wants a six-pack and a set of big arms. But thats not me at all. I literally would DIE to look like an IFBB pro, and I'll do anything it takes to get me there (or as close as I can)

jamix2010 is offline New Member
    I don't think its necessarily true that Alexei Lesukov had to have been using since 16. My opinion is that if you have the genetics, you can get to where he is, but if not, then not even multiple long term steroid cycles are going to get you there either. Roids just aren't that good, so without knowing just how gifted he is in the genetics department and with training, he may only have been juicing for a couple years, or maybe even not at all.

I'm sure many have seen Ronnie C before he became a professional bber. He was a freak then too.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    carne, tanta carne...

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamix2010 View Post
    I don't think its necessarily true that Alexei Lesukov had to have been using since 16. My opinion is that if you have the genetics, you can get to where he is, but if not, then not even multiple long term steroid cycles are going to get you there either. Roids just aren't that good, so without knowing just how gifted he is in the genetics department and with training, he may only have been juicing for a couple years, or maybe even not at all.

I'm sure many have seen Ronnie C before he became a professional bber. He was a freak then too.
    You are absolutely dillusional!!! LOL!!! Not even Ronnie was built like this when he was playing football at Grambling. Yes he was very muscular, but nothing like this. Good genetics will only take you so far, but definitely NOT this far.

jamix2010 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31;5561***
    You are absolutely dillusional!!! LOL!!! Not even Ronnie was built like this when he was playing football at Grambling. Yes he was very muscular, but nothing like this. Good genetics will only take you so far, but definitely NOT this far.
    How do you how far someone's genetics can take them? Obviously both Alexei and Ronnie are genetic freaks, but without knowing the extent of they're "talents", its impossible to conclude they've been juicing for years or even at all. Perhaps both respond very well to training too.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamix2010 View Post
    How do you how far someone's genetics can take them? Obviously both Alexei and Ronnie are genetic freaks, but without knowing the extent of they're "talents", its impossible to conclude they've been juicing for years or even at all. Perhaps both respond very well to training too.
    ok..... here are my thoughts on this.....

Alexi most definately has great genetics. What does that mean? He responds very well to anabolics, his metabolism is probably great, and he's probably got more muscle fibers than most. To get to the level he is at..... he still had to work extremilly hard and it still had to have taken years. The kid is 22...... I doubt he made THAT much progress in 2-3 years. On top of that..... he's very short..... which leads me to believe he started at a young age.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31;5561***
    x2 jamix you are delusional.

Najeem is offline New Member
    he must have the best genetics with the best gear... what a MFing monster

Najeem is offline New Member
    worng post sorry

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ok..... here are my thoughts on this.....

Alexi most definately has great genetics. What does that mean? He responds very well to anabolics, his metabolism is probably great, and he's probably got more muscle fibers than most. To get to the level he is at..... he still had to work extremilly hard and it still had to have taken years. The kid is 22...... I doubt he made THAT much progress in 2-3 years. On top of that..... he's very short..... which leads me to believe he started at a young age.

~Haz~
    agreed 100% with this

layeazy is offline Banned
    No bodybuilder ever!

Will naturally look like this guy.

Dillusional is probably polite because this guy has more gear in him a week than barry bonds took in his whole career. lol

DrSchmee is offline Junior Member
    This Guy is sick!!!! wow!

DrSchmee is offline Junior Member
    You are right

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Lesukov won heavyweights, but did not get his pro card. He will be competing in 2012 AC amatuers.

gym_junki is offline Member
    This guy is a monster iv been watching his progress for a few years and he shows up thicker and bigger every year, he is truly blessed with genetics. Imagine what his cycles would look like on Papper like over a gram of each compound. I only wish I was half of him but that amount of dedication would would drive me crazy.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    anyone here gonna tell him that he's to young to juice. lol

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Gifted kid!!!! AWESOME!!!

pikenat is offline Associate Member
    Monster, anyone think his body might burn out being so young and massive?

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    If he was to come on this forum at 16 and say "I'm 16, going to start my first cycle. But I have a trainer bla bla bla" Most of the guys here would jump at his throat! But now that the guy is huge every guy here respects him!

Although most of you preach to start aas at least 25yo, looking back, if you could, would you cycle at say 18?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    If he was to come on this forum at 16 and say "I'm 16, going to start my first cycle. But I have a trainer bla bla bla" Most of the guys here would jump at his throat! But now that the guy is huge every guy here respects him!

Although most of you preach to start aas at least 25yo, looking back, if you could, would you cycle at say 18?
    No that's a stupid comment. How many 16yo's have the genetics, discipline, drive, potential and will to be pro like Alex does? Less than 0.0000001%. Most of the people that workout could achieve their ideal body with just workout and diet. It's always the same thing you hear from the young guys that want to take a short cut "I just want to put on a little bit of muscle and lose a bit of fat" "I don't want to be massive, just like zyzz" "I just wanna cut up". There is no reason to risk serious health problems, and not one respected member here will recommend any 16-22yo start AAS.

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    No that's a stupid comment. How many 16yo's have the genetics, discipline, drive, potential and will to be pro like Alex does? Less than 0.0000001%. Most of the people that workout could achieve their ideal body with just workout and diet. It's always the same thing you hear from the young guys that want to take a short cut "I just want to put on a little bit of muscle and lose a bit of fat" "I don't want to be massive, just like zyzz" "I just wanna cut up". There is no reason to risk serious health problems, and not one respected member here will recommend any 16-22yo start AAS.
    He obviously has point perfect genetics, the point I am making is that he still took aas from a very early age, yet not one member has criticised it?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Didn't you read all my post???? Or just not understand?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Didn't you read all my post???? Or just not understand?
    Lol..comprehension is hard for some...haha

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post

The thing is, a 16 year old in his position, with a trainer, isn't going to be coming to a forum asking for information or approval. He's going to be surrounded by extremely knowledgeable individuals who know as much as the top contributers here.

Quote Originally Posted by supersize me View Post
    The thing is, a 16 year old in his position, with a trainer, isn't going to be coming to a forum asking for information or approval. He's going to be surrounded by extremely knowledgeable individuals who know as much as the top contributers here.
    a lot like many of those pics he has guys all around him...no clue who he is, but some have dads and older brothers that get them started...way different then "hey i am 16 and want to be a pro body builder"

musclelover is offline Junior Member
    I believe this guy wont make Olympia top 10 why?

Bodybuilding is evolving again as it has through time and the days of the GH gut mass monsters is over!

This guy is so young and is already using such a high dosage of GH and an extremely high amount of steriod .

He will continue to increase both the dosages and you know what you get Markus ruhl and you dont place in the olympia.

Unfortunately for this guy hes in the wrong era the cut lean shredded guys are in examples phil of course dexter and many others

cheers ML

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    I dont think the "gh gut era" is over. After all, cutler and kai greene are still placing... when dexter jackson starts placing high then that era will be over.

rippedfromabove if you had been using GH as long as jay and kai your gonna have the gut mate!

Dexter was mr olympia have you watched how cut he came in?

Dexter it once... and he doesnt have that much of a gut.
    About the gh, i know, but they are still placing high ... unfortunately, that means that era isnt over

yeah definately but i think with Phils win that the contest is evolving for the best again

Quote Originally Posted by musclelover
    yeah definately but i think with Phils win that the contest is evolving for the best again
    I agree.. but you know what, after phil ages,he will have that gh gut

lol true....

what do you guys mean when you say gh gut?

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Look at their stomachs closely.. its huge!! Looks like a beer belly, but its all the organs that grew.

pikenat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Gh = growth hormone and as said before gh causes everything to grow except your bones (if your growth plates have fused) so gh will make your organs grow making you have a big ass gut even lean (pretty f-ed up sounding to me) ps happy new years hope everyone grows on the new year minus their organs

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is just sick talk about being massive.

stfuandliftbtch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    noy only does he have the genetics to build that type of muscle but I assume his body also responds amazing to gear. Most of these pros take doses that me and you might not be able to handle and they do with little to no side effects. To many factors come in to play but I would say #1 is GENETICS, #2-3 diet exercise #4 rest then last gear. I could take all the gear in the world and I would not look like him.
    haha no way #1 is steroids , #2 genetics #3&4 exercise/diet/rest

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclelover View Post
    I believe this guy wont make Olympia top 10 why?

Bodybuilding is evolving again as it has through time and the days of the GH gut mass monsters is over!

This guy is so young and is already using such a high dosage of GH and an extremely high amount of steriod .

He will continue to increase both the dosages and you know what you get Markus ruhl and you dont place in the olympia.

Unfortunately for this guy hes in the wrong era the cut lean shredded guys are in examples phil of course dexter and many others

cheers ML
    Ha ha. He will NEVER look like Markus Ruhl. Two totally different physiques buddy. You're basically saying that Ruhl took more drugs than everyone else and that is why he looks that way. Come on bro....

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    I always wonder what people like this will look like in 15 years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information