Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Seriously?

  1. #1
    ShredMN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    238

    Seriously?

    Seriously?-ronnie-coleman-02.jpgSeriously?-27.jpg

    I wonder what kind of kool-aid the judges were drinking to give this guy the Mr. O title 8 times.

  2. #2
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN
    <img src="http://forums.steroid .com/attachment.php?attachmentid=128479"/><img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=128480"/>

    I wonder what kind of kool-aid the judges were drinking to give this guy the Mr. O title 8 times.
    Lol....I met Ronnie last year in Vegas. I certainly wouldn't question the legitimacy of his title....well...not to his face! Lol

    Over the years, standards evolve and new criteria emerge. There isn't a huge difference but yes, the "barrel-gut" look has become less acceptable.

  3. #3
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Whats up with his upper rib bones, seems like they protrude out excessively not normal like?

  4. #4
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Whats up with his upper rib bones, seems like they protrude out excessively not normal like?
    Yes, the second picture looked "morphed" somehow.

  5. #5
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Lol....I met Ronnie last year in Vegas. I certainly wouldn't question the legitimacy of his title....well...not to his face! Lol

    Over the years, standards evolve and new criteria emerge. There isn't a huge difference but yes, the "barrel-gut" look has become less acceptable.
    Would you agree though that those guys aren't as big when you meet and talk to them as you think they should be? I see the guys twice a year and swear i'm bigger than they are. Hell, most have to look up to me. I met Ronnie again this year at the Arnold Classic as he was at his booth. Didn't really impress me too much. Great guy, don't get me wrong, buy i just think they should be bigger. I feel i should be overwhelmed when i see them but i'm not. Nothing against them(except Lee Priest) i guess i just want to see bigger.

    And for the record: I know Ronnie is a lot more cut and bigger than myself. haha..

  6. #6
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

    Would you agree though that those guys aren't as big when you meet and talk to them as you think they should be? I see the guys twice a year and swear i'm bigger than they are. Hell, most have to look up to me. I met Ronnie again this year at the Arnold Classic as he was at his booth. Didn't really impress me too much. Great guy, don't get me wrong, buy i just think they should be bigger. I feel i should be overwhelmed when i see them but i'm not. Nothing against them(except Lee Priest) i guess i just want to see bigger.

    And for the record: I know Ronnie is a lot more cut and bigger than myself. haha..
    Yeah, I met Dorian Yates, Phil Heaths, and Ronnie Coleman. Dorian and Phil were really easy going and laid back. Ronnie wasn't as friendly but maybe he was in a mood, lol.

    They all looked a little smaller than expected, but heck, all bigger than me and bigger than most guys at the night club we hung out at.

    I'm looking forward to next year at the O. Cutler is apparently going to be among the big three (Heaths, Greene, Cutler) for the title. Should be a good comp!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •