Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: MR O results

  1. #1
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0

    MR O results

    1st Coleman 2nd Cutler 3rd Jackson 4th James 5th Gunter 6th Levrone Great show guys

  2. #2
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    man....i was going for cutler. he deserves it this year.

  3. #3
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    1st Coleman 2nd Cutler 3rd Jackson 4th James 5th Gunter 6th Levrone Great show guys
    Awesome........I knew Coleman would win and that cutler would take 2nd ....Jackson is a surprise though

  4. #4
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    man my predict was pretty damn close.. I even slapped james in at 5th.. but 4th!!!!! HELL YA!!!!! damn priest musta not looked that good

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    jACKSON Looked good

  6. #6
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,136

    that's great

    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Awesome........I knew Coleman would win and that cutler would take 2nd ....Jackson is a surprise though
    dexter jackson is the guy i was pulling for. i wish victor martinez didn't drop out.i like the smaller guys.these 300 lb dudes are out of control.how bad does art atwood look!!!he has the weirdest shape ever

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    man my predict was pretty damn close.. I even slapped james in at 5th.. but 4th!!!!! HELL YA!!!!! damn priest musta not looked that good
    Priest looked bad bidol'

  8. #8
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Some boo'd Ronnie,must have been Big T

  9. #9
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Priest looked bad bidol'
    damn he usually comes in looking good.. but he was gonna retire and not even gonna do the O... I know how it is to keep changning your mind about competing... it throws off your entire cutting

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Gunther.......what happened my man?? Gunther ist nicht sehr guht, ich liebe deutschland!!

  11. #11
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    gettin tired of ronnie's reign...jay will have to stick to winning hummers at thre arnold

  12. #12
    nj juice's Avatar
    nj juice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    607
    I wish Jay would've broken up ronnie's hold on the olympia last night but oh well. And gunther placing fifth? I along with all the fans that were there last night booed at that one, i thought he came in looking pretty good and deserved more than fifth.

  13. #13
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,528
    I think Gunter got a fair placing, if he would have showed up in last years conditioning he definitely would have beat out DJ for 4th.

    Lee got a fair placing, he looked bad, i wonder if this will make him think about retiring or maybe it'll fire him up again to work his ass off harder.

    Other then that, the top 6 looked pretty accurate, but ronnie definitely made it look like there a mile between him at 1st and everyone else.

    Oh and I think Alves actually look pretty good also.

    partyboy-I hear ya on Atwood, just so freaky and weird physique, kinda funky.
    But boy oh boy, if Martinez showed up in NOC shape, he definitely would've been top 4.

    Dexter Jackson though looked good, just not enough size.

    Dexter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR O results-ddd0246.jpg  

  14. #14
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,528
    Smooth Preist, No Lats, No legs (maybe he didn't see my quote )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR O results-preist.jpg  

  15. #15
    saboudian's Avatar
    saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan State University
    Posts
    1,528
    Atwood's Funky back, and it looks like he did show up a lil smooth too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR O results-atwood.jpg  

  16. #16
    Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Aukland, NZ
    Posts
    356
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:29 PM.

  17. #17
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    6,359
    Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    I think Gunter got a fair placing, if he would have showed up in last years conditioning he definitely would have beat out DJ for 4th.

    Lee got a fair placing, he looked bad, i wonder if this will make him think about retiring or maybe it'll fire him up again to work his ass off harder.

    Other then that, the top 6 looked pretty accurate, but ronnie definitely made it look like there a mile between him at 1st and everyone else.

    Oh and I think Alves actually look pretty good also.

    partyboy-I hear ya on Atwood, just so freaky and weird physique, kinda funky.
    But boy oh boy, if Martinez showed up in NOC shape, he definitely would've been top 4.

    Dexter Jackson though looked good, just not enough size.

    Dexter
    Dexter looks so awsome, one of the most pleasing builds on stage nowdays IMO

  18. #18
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    Damn. Did Cutler mistime his cutting or what? He looked better than Ronnie last time. And he looked great at the Arnold - even more size, and great balance. I didn't see the show, but you mentioned that Coleman was by far the winner? What happened?

  19. #19
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    6,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    Damn. Did Cutler mistime his cutting or what? He looked better than Ronnie last time. And he looked great at the Arnold - even more size, and great balance. I didn't see the show, but you mentioned that Coleman was by far the winner? What happened?

    Just seen the pics so cant say for sure. But it looks like cutler wasnt off but coleman was fucking on! He was so huge and drie that its not even funny. Not human, hes a god damn mutant no one was even close!

  20. #20
    Testify's Avatar
    Testify is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Asshole Capitol
    Posts
    1,065
    This Coleman guy is beginning to make quite a name for himself, huh?

  21. #21
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,592
    Ronnie looked awsome! Talk about being ripped! The stritaions on his triceps suprised me, shit!
    IMO Dexter was better then Jay. Jay had absolutley no details on his back and Dexter was in 100% topshape!
    Im very disapointed in Lee, he is always one of the most ripped guy´s on stage but looked like a seal.
    Johnnie Jackson´s pecs are incrediable!

  22. #22
    Bound for Muscle's Avatar
    Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Arlington Texas
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    Ronnie waits til the olympia to really dial his shit in...seems like most other pros have to peak for other shows before...ronnie bides his time.
    thats why hes a fucking freak of mutation unlike any of gods freakin creations

    haha man...it's so cool watching him work out, fucker's got veins in his arms that are bigger around than my middle finger

    all the veins in his head stick out all over the place too

  23. #23
    Sorken's Avatar
    Sorken is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg in Sweden
    Posts
    616
    Ronnie is my man !

  24. #24
    TANKUK's Avatar
    TANKUK is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Posts
    28
    Well Deserved Art Was Carrying Too Much Water Dexter Jackson Was Amazing And Lee Well The Guy Was Arrogant And Looked Totally Bored Legs Were S.hite

  25. #25
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217

    Dexter Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by TANKUK
    Well Deserved Art Was Carrying Too Much Water Dexter Jackson Was Amazing And Lee Well The Guy Was Arrogant And Looked Totally Bored Legs Were S.hite

    Dexter Jackson had the best conditioning at the show. Shredded to the bone. Just picked up a win and upset Cutler at the GNC show of strength.

  26. #26
    bigol'legs's Avatar
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    5,066
    wo... hey won the GNC?? who else was in the show??

  27. #27
    Russ616's Avatar
    Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    wo... hey won the GNC?? who else was in the show??
    2003 GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH
    Atlanta, Georgia; Saturday, November 8, 2003

    WINNER: DEXTER JACKSON (USA)* $100,000
    2) Jay Cutler (USA)*
    3) Kevin Levrone (USA)*
    4) Dennis James (USA)
    5) Günter Schlierkamp (Germany)
    6) Darrem Charles (Trinidad and Tobago)
    7) Chris Cormier (USA)
    8) Melvin Anthony (USA)
    9) Toney Freeman (USA)
    10) Johnnie Jackson (USA)
    11) George Farah (USA)
    12) Rodney St. Cloud (USA)
    13) Aaron Maddron (USA)
    14) Stan McCrary (USA)
    15) Claude Groulx (Canada)

    Last years winner Gunter cleary struggled with this years competition ( pic to prove it )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MR O results-gnc-2.jpg   MR O results-gnc.jpg  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •