buffgator is offline king of mass

Lion ar-r keeps declining my order

I have bought from ar-r for four years now and I went to place an order today same shipping and billing info as normal but it keeps saying order declined. theres pleny of money in the account any ideas?

Strange. Did you get it working? Shoot me a PM or [email protected]

Thanks,

AR-R

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    i had the same problem man. when i tried to order some clen , it said my billing and shipping address didnt match but they did, and when i refreshed the page and tried again it said a duplicate order had been made, even tho i have no confirmation of an order being made.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I gave it a few days and tried again and had no problems.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Debit cards have a daily spending limit. Did you make any large purchases that day? This happens to me occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Debit cards have a daily spending limit. Did you make any large purchases that day? This happens to me occasionally.
    Excellent point. Not sure if this is causing it. Opper, have you tried a different cc?

AR-R

Opper is offline New Member
    I will try it again today.

Opper is offline New Member
    Just tried it again and got this message.

"The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder."

Quote Originally Posted by Opper View Post
    Just tried it again and got this message.

"The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder."

Are you using a gift card, like a Visa gift card to make a purchase? If so, you need to make sure the address you are entering matches the address that is attached to the card. Sometimes if it doesn't match up, you will receive such an error. Thanks bro,

AR-R

animo88 is offline New Member
    im getting the same "avs mismatched" error. am using a visa and billing address is correct.

will wait and try again tomorrow

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    mine worked fine yesterday

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    were did all the research chems go??? only showing 11 products on ar-r

what is up ?

MrDpak is offline New Member

No response on orders either..

Had placed an order on the 17th and had received an email with the confirmation:
    "Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
    Your Order #200037944 (placed on October 17, 2011)"

The site went into maintenance for the next 4 days, I've tried emailing service at ar-r .com and also using the Contact Us section on the site, just to know when it would ship out, but have not received a single response.

Its been 9 working days and the order still says processing...

Like Amcon stated above the products went missing especially the Let and Tam that I ordered. Not sure if they are out of stock or if there is some sort of a technical glitch on the site...

AR-R: Communication/acknowledgement of whats happening would make the customer experience much more better ! As a first time customer, I would feel much better if you let me know some sort of an approximate time frame at least or give me the option of cancelling my order.

MrDpak is offline New Member
    Got a response from AR-R , order has been shipped and according to the email, the delays were due to massive changes in their Shipping Department.

AR-R: Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

Thread Information