Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Need reassurance on privacy issues regarding ARR

Let me start off by saying that I am very satisfied with the service of ARR. I definitely want to purchase more in the future.

I have a job that I could easily lose if I was ever tied to any sort of use or possession of AAS. I am nervous about ordering things off the web and having them sent to my home; especially when they are things like PCT stuff and pins.

I am not at all scared about getting into legal/criminal trouble with purchasing off ARR, but just being shafted at work and out of a job. I know the site says that it does not give out names to third parties, but I am starting to think that the Feds know about ARR and I would bet they are monitoring.

Say what you want, but some of the things they sell are controlled substances that require prescriptions. The whole "for research only" thing is just a way to try and get the monkey off of ARR's back if something goes down. Basically we use at our own risk. Now I'm cool with that, but I'm not going to be cool if my name and address is located and they find out where I work.

They know they can do more damage to me just by letting my work know, than trying to prove a criminal case in court. And believe me, I don't sweat criminal court at all compared to my job finding out.

I'm sure ARR is fairly new and I hate to say this, but it may only be a matter of time before the feds find a way to stop ARR from selling some of their stuff under this loophole "for research purposes only".

They all know what it's for and why we buy it. And don't think that this site, and others, aren't monitored probably in an attempt to build a case against ARR in that they should reasonably know what their customers are doing with these "research" products. Especially since Lion get's on here and promotes the stuff, and ARR doesn't require some sort of proof for being chemists, or whatever.

I'm not trying to freak anyone out, but it is what it is. I love having a place to go that I can get stuff I need that is freakin hard for me to get elsewhere.

I'm just worried about being caught up in a mess and losing my job. Any reassurances?

well a few of our of the research site owners have been arrested in the past year they were selling aas. they were not charged with anything involving the research products. In fact they have reopened for business. our servers are secure and you are protected by the bill of rights.

And we don't sell anything illegal
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 12-12-2004 at 01:21 AM.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez101
    Let me start off by saying that I am very satisfied with the service of ARR. I definitely want to purchase more in the future.

I have a job that I could easily lose if I was ever tied to any sort of use or possession of AAS. I am nervous about ordering things off the web and having them sent to my home; especially when they are things like PCT stuff and pins.

I am not at all scared about getting into legal/criminal trouble with purchasing off ARR, but just being shafted at work and out of a job. I know the site says that it does not give out names to third parties, but I am starting to think that the Feds know about ARR and I would bet they are monitoring.

Say what you want, but some of the things they sell are controlled substances that require prescriptions. The whole "for research only" thing is just a way to try and get the monkey off of ARR's back if something goes down. Basically we use at our own risk. Now I'm cool with that, but I'm not going to be cool if my name and address is located and they find out where I work.

They know they can do more damage to me just by letting my work know, than trying to prove a criminal case in court. And believe me, I don't sweat criminal court at all compared to my job finding out.

I'm sure ARR is fairly new and I hate to say this, but it may only be a matter of time before the feds find a way to stop ARR from selling some of their stuff under this loophole "for research purposes only".

They all know what it's for and why we buy it. And don't think that this site, and others, aren't monitored probably in an attempt to build a case against ARR in that they should reasonably know what their customers are doing with these "research" products. Especially since Lion get's on here and promotes the stuff, and ARR doesn't require some sort of proof for being chemists, or whatever.

I'm not trying to freak anyone out, but it is what it is. I love having a place to go that I can get stuff I need that is freakin hard for me to get elsewhere.

I'm just worried about being caught up in a mess and losing my job. Any reassurances?

What the hell, do you do for a living, that's making you so paranoid... you are not scared about getting into legal/criminal trouble with purchasing off ARR, but just being shafted at work and out of a job... i don't know what you do for a living; but i do know i have friends that are cops, and they are not even concerned if their supervisor finds out, they are more concerned about the legal/criminal trouble they can get into.... you on the other hand are more concerned about your Job????? i don't think, you can get fired ,even if you are using AS.... ex: i use AS ... would i be fired if the company found out... If So, then they would have to fire 3 more employees taht work for me, that have to take it for life, because they needed, and it's prescribed by their doctor ( company knows about those 3 employees, because they had to bring a doctors note) so if it's o.k. for them, why not for me ???? that's the way i look at it.

anyway what the hell are you doing , using product from ARR, don't you know that's "for research only", and you can't use it on your self ..... i got some product from Arr , but it's not for me , it's for the Rat i have, so i can do more and more research

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    snoman, I wouldn't care either if I had a prescription for the stuff, but I don't, hence illegal!

As for you friend saying he wouldn't care if his supervisor found out, but rather legal trouble?! First off, it's not "illegal" to have the juice in your system, it's illegal to possess, distribute, manafacture, etc.

If his boss knew about it, then he would piss in a cup, or give blood, and be fired no questions asked! Violation for general orders; internal violation. And if you're friend didn't have a prescription for every type of AAS found in his system, he's screwed; period.

I'm not saying I'm a cop, but I do know how those rules work for them, and mine are very similar.

Lion, thanks for the reassurance. I appreciate it.

system admin is offline Owner
    I say dont risk it. It is not worth loosing your job and your lifestyle unless they were what made your job and lifestyle. Stay away if you have any bad feelings. It is NOT worth it.

Bc

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez101
    snoman, I wouldn't care either if I had a prescription for the stuff, but I don't, hence illegal!

As for you friend saying he wouldn't care if his supervisor found out, but rather legal trouble?! First off, it's not "illegal" to have the juice in your system, it's illegal to possess, distribute, manafacture, etc.

If his boss knew about it, then he would piss in a cup, or give blood, and be fired no questions asked! Violation for general orders; internal violation. And if you're friend didn't have a prescription for every type of AAS found in his system, he's screwed; period.

I'm not saying I'm a cop, but I do know how those rules work for them, and mine are very similar.

Lion, thanks for the reassurance. I appreciate it.
    i understand what you are saying and where you are coming from... i also think about time to time.... as for my friends boss; i "think" he knows about it, either that, or he's to stupid to figure it out; these cops around my area are freaking monsters, you have to be blind, not to know, they are on something.... i honestly think not one of them is less then 230 pounds.

anyway, i don't think you have anything to worry with Lion.

Alex_235 is offline Junior Member
    Guessing from His Avatar and how He sounds i'm guessing he works for the DOD or similar agency were he would be dishonerably discharged and possible thrown in the brig/ similar military institution.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Like the sheriff says, If you have to much to lose. Then stay away.
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I say dont risk it. It is not worth loosing your job and your lifestyle unless they were what made your job and lifestyle. Stay away if you have any bad feelings. It is NOT worth it.

Bc

Thread Information