zOaib is offline VET

ANYONE had BAD Experience with CLOMID !

just would like to know if anyoen here knows anythign bad about using clomid for longer periods of time 1-2 months even after PCT ................ or is it best to cycle this stuff on its own ????

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You mean besides breaking out terrible and the emotional sides?
    I hate clomid, I only run it 2 weeks max and then run Tribestan
    for another 4-6 weeks for my PCT...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You mean besides breaking out terrible and the emotional sides?
    I hate clomid, I only run it 2 weeks max and then run Tribestan
    for another 4-6 weeks for my PCT...
    u know i never got the emotional downs from clomid , but i did quite some acne , but now i dont get it i guess my body got used to it

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Oh God! There has to be a better way to PCT!! I waited just like it I heard on the board, 14 days after last shot of QV Test 250 Enantat taken.

Well, I put the Clomid liquid from AR-R 300mg worth into a shot glass and just downed it...BLEH I HAVE TO SAY!! I wish there was a better way to take this without the burning sensation on your tongue afterwards. Its tolerable but just thinking about it makes me salivate and causes a gag reflex. I took it for 2 days and gave up...I'll probably save it because I can't wait for my next cycle!! I think I will do my next cycle right and spend the extra on Clomid tabs. Is the tabs OK for your liver and stuff??

Anyways, I'm loved the way I looked when still all "juiced up"...but then I guess heavy drinking and not working out in Vegas during my New Years trip caused me to deflate...boo!! Well, peace all

finish your PCT ...split up the clomid through the day

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoadZ
    I took it for 2 days and gave up...I'll probably save it because I can't wait for my next cycle!! I think I will do my next cycle right and spend the extra on Clomid tabs. Is the tabs OK for your liver and stuff??

Anyways, I'm loved the way I looked when still all "juiced up"...but then I guess heavy drinking and not working out in Vegas during my New Years trip caused me to deflate...boo!! Well, peace all
    So let me get this straight, you aren't going to follow through with your PCT, you wasted away all of your gains on cycle, but your already planning your next. That's a friggin' disaster. Get your sh!t straight and plan. You pissed away an entire cycle for nothing.

you can use tamoxifen it tastes like candy

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member
    I Always Laugh At Some Of These People Whinning About The Taste. Just Want To Thank You Guyz At Lion For Bringing A Easy Way To Get These Products. Dont Really Give A Rats Ass What They Taste Like ,as Long As There The Real Deal.much Luv Lion. And 2 The Cry Babies You Will Stick A Long As Needle And Inject A **** Load Of Oil In Your Muscles But You Cant Handle The Taste Of Clomid. Just Wash It Down With A Protein Drink Or Some Juice Pussiez.

Thread Information