Godspeed is offline Associate Member

Order to Canada placed...

...lets see how long it takes to get here. I'm going on vacation April 20-27 (tomorrow), but I don't imagine it will get across the boarder and through our postal system before I'm back.

I shouldn't have to pay duties or brokerage fees on the 'gift', correct?

no you won't ...but we have a guy who got his in 3 days .

My assistant tells me it arrived on Monday the 25th. No duties or anything additional to be paid.

Your shipping rate is quite high though, no? It could be FedEx, UPS, DHL, Purolator ground shipped for about $10.00 USD.

Thumbs up

we are happy with the fact that everything get there without problems...5 days is fast
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-29-2005 at 03:25 PM.

4 really ....I don't think anyone ships on weekends, even the couriers unless you specify and pay extra.

How did you come up with your shipping rate, though?

we have a price for s/h + the increase in the international rate ......We loose money on international orders. Pluse it has to be manualy prosessed by one of our employees ( he has to stand in line at the post office )

Well, my order is done and I'm pleased with the timely manner in which it arrived so that's that. Thank-you.

That being said, don't take this as a complaint, but rather as a suggestion to improve your service. Perhaps you should investigate alternate shipping means? You could probably save yourself and your clients a fair amount of time and money.

I ordered 3 times to Canada from ARR and my orders came in fast and nice.

Last order was amazingly fast, ordered Friday, was delivered this morning (wednesday). Keep the shipping with USPS to Canada, do NOT use a courrier like UPS, they are not faster AND we'd get totally arse-raped by their "custom brokerage" fees. ARR's shipping fee to Canada is peanuts compared the reaming you'd get from UPS's custom brokerage fee.

Keep up the good work Lion, you get 3 thumbs up from me.

Red

don't worry we aren't changing......Glad to see it has gotten faster ...it used to take 10- 15 days

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Keep the shipping with USPS to Canada, do NOT use a courrier like UPS, they are not faster AND we'd get totally arse-raped by their "custom brokerage" fees.
    They ship as a 'Gift', therefore there are no brokerage fees no matter who you ship with. Anyway, service is great so there's no need to change. Just a suggestion in case he was unaware. No probs in not switching.

BTW, research began today and I spilled some in my mouth while administering it to my test subject...tastes like Christmas candy! Yum!

Thread Information