hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member

another clen question

ok i bought some clen from lion and i have a few questions.

-how long can i run the clen? im planning on running from now till mid march doing the 3rd week benadryl thing then taking a 1 week break running benadryl for spring break, then running till the end of april same way. is this ok? or too long?
    -should the taurine dosages be split up throughout the day or taken all at once with the clen? im taking 5g in the morning right now so just wondering.
    -should clen dosages be split up cause i was reading about a ~10hr 1/2 life.
    -im taking mine in the morning after cardio right now and working out at night maybe 7ish. should i worry about my HR while working out at night?

im on my second day right now. took 40mcg yesterday and 100 today. yesterday hr was about 100 with minor shakes today its up a bit but very little shakes. i like this stuff man. haha

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    you like that stuff why? Im thinking of taking it, and

BUMP

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member
    ok, i posted this in the as section and got some answers just in case others want to know.
    a 6-8 week run was max recommended as this stuff can be quite harsh on the heart.
    taurine can be taken 1 time a day
    clen dosages can be split up twice through the day, possibly splitting it 60/40 or something so u can get some rest at night, not taking after 4 or 5pm
    as for the hr thing, its up to you and how you feel.

yes i like it so far ,been on for like a week now at 160mcg and feeling good. its a great fat burner when accompanied by a good diet/exercise regimine. hoping to see good results.
    if you didnt know that, then you shouldnt take it

Thread Information