pelly789 is offline Member

clomid results...

hey i was just wondering how long it usually takes for you to feel some results from clomid im probaly just impatient but im curious too thanks for the help later guys

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I generally run the clomid for 4 weeks and feel I am fully recovered by then. Depends on the cycle you ran as to how fast your recover and it is a case by case thing. What dose/regimen are you running?

-Bino

im doin a 30 day cycle as follows

day 1 200mg
    day 2-10 150mg
    day 11-20 100mg
    day 20-30 50mg

like i said im probaly impatient today will be my third day taking it haha i was just curious if/when there is a noticeable difference taking clomid

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya man I usually cant tell when i feel recovered. I mean I dont notice any changed in strength or anything so its hard for me to tell. I just know I get my sex drive back by the end of the 4 weeks. What do you want to notice when you say when are the noticeable differences? Like what are you expecting to happen? If its your balls growing back I would have no idea because my balls have never once changed in size on cycle.

-Bino

well the thing is i took dbol alone and cycled quite a bit of it like 7 or 8 months ago and was ignorant and took no pct ive had very little/no sex drive a couple weeks after ending the dbol so im waiting to see a big boost in my sex drive/size of nuts i know stupid mistake i trusted a friend in which i learned my lesson and will never do agian

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    well the thing is i took dbol alone and cycled quite a bit of it like 7 or 8 months ago and was ignorant and took no pct ive had very little/no sex drive a couple weeks after ending the dbol so im waiting to see a big boost in my sex drive/size of nuts i know stupid mistake i trusted a friend in which i learned my lesson and will never do agian
    I noticed with clomid, it brought testicle size back quickly but not libido (for me anyways). Once I added tongkat ali to the mix, my libido returned.

Thread Information