Thread: T3 Question -?

cforn is offline Junior Member

T3 Question -?

I recently posted some pics and was given landslide advise not to start my 12 wk cycle of Test E at 250mgs every 3.5 days until I get my diet straight and workout for at last 6 months. I'm taking your advise and I will wait.

I'm looking into purchasing some T3 to quicken my fat loss. What do you guys think. The forum description states that it is not as harmful as thought as long as it is taken cautiously. Does anyone have experience with this?

Just a recap.
    29yrs old
    6'0
    190 lbs

Ive been working out for 2 months but i'm just starting a good cardio routine and a healthier diet.

Wordsworth is offline New Member
    It was once thought that you could shock your thyroid and basically kill it so that you'd have to be on T3 for the rest of your life but studies have shown that there's no damage to your thyroid done. I still cycle it on and off just to be on the safe side and to let my thyroid function naturally.

you just getting started it not time for you to get into these chemicals yet. You need to be doing cardio 1 hour every day. Try eca first. Get your workout dialed in first. You should wait a few years befor you cycle .

Angelus is offline Associate Member
    if you are lifting just for 2 months you cant see big results yet not even with the best diet, so dont start using gears for now, wait at least until you reach a plateau.

Thread Information