Thread: T3????????

BigBlack is offline Junior Member

T3????????

Last year I used cytomel for the first time to get ready for my show. I lost a lot of weight in those last four weeks of prep. I wasn't able to get cytomel this time so I purchased some AR T3 and it's different( I'm trying to be nice). It's been 2 weeks, I'm taking 200mcg ED. No weight lost. I even added some kelp to the T3 and still no dice. Some of you probaly think it's my diet, Are you kinding me I'm eating 35g of carbs ED. You ask how's my cardio? I doing 2 sessions of 45min ED. If I keep doing what I'm doing it will come off because it is. All I'm saying is last time I used T3 at 125mcg ED I lost 15lbs in two weeks. My water intake is 2 1/2g ED. Is there something I'm missing with AR's T3 ? Or is it just some bunk SH$T?

i prefer pill form of both T3 and clen but use nolva/l-dex, etc. from research co's wit no prob. i've never used ARR chems b4 so icant say anything bout that. but, also 2.5 gallons of water a day is a shitload and may actually be enough to dilute the amount of sodium and electrolytes in your body. i know since you're cutting you want no sodium anyway untill a cuple weeks pre-flop. however, having that little sodium my inhibit you getting a good pump in the gym and also inhibit some of your gains from staying.

Your iodine levels are too low. Increase the kelp the water intake should be lowered till you feel the heat. It should just take a little tweeking.The issue is getting your iodine levels up enought use all the t3 you are supplimenting. Lower the dose in half to get a balance of t3 and iodine.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 04-18-2006 at 01:32 PM.

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    i dont undrestand how u arent losing any weight even without the T3

I'm wondering that too. What body type are you. Can we have a pic please. I really want to help you get ripped. You are already using alot of my tricks. HAve you used tren in the last 9 months or Eca or DNP . You may have a thyroid issue that you are un aware of. ...I'm hypo thyroid cutting is a littl more of a chalenge for me. I'using some DNP now with next to know results.

This is what my cycle looks like:
    100 prop eod
    50 winstrol ed
    100 tren eod
    .75 Arimidex ed
    .5 lectro eod
    ECA 2x ed
    CLA ed 3x ed
    Flax ed 2x ed
    mega man 2x ed
    B6 200mg ed
    T3 200 mcg ed
    Kelp 225mcg 2x ed
    2 1/2g water

I'm in the gym 2x ed. I go at 3:45am and then again at 6:30pm. When I do cardio I usually do 10min of intense cardio and 35 min of moderate cardio. I'm sweating my ass off, and again that is 2x a day of a duration of 45min. I'm a ectomorph I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm a easy gainer, at 223lbs I look like I'm a easy 240. Right now I'm at 35g of carbs ed and my muscle bellies are still full. I lost a lot of pounds on AR's clen , I've been off clen for 6 days now and I start tomorrow. I'm open to any suggestions.

I started dieting in Feb, I was at 260. Now I'm at 223 I hit a plateau.

brutesinme is offline Member
    how long have you been at low carbs? have you considered a carb up day? I'm an easy gainer too, when i hit a wall a carb up day seems to help.

mitch911 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Lion]I'm wondering that too. What body type are you. Can we have a pic please. I really want to help you get ripped. You are already using alot of my tricks. HAve you used tren in the last 9 months or Eca or DNP . You may have a thyroid issue that you are un aware of. ...I'm hypo thyroid cutting is a littl more of a chalenge for me. I'using some DNP now with next to know results.

how is this possible ?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    T3 doesn't need iodine to work.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    T3 doesn't need iodine to work.
    That's what I thought, T3 kinda negates the need for iodine, might be an idea to use it after the T3....

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^^ thats true> Lion must be thinking of the biosynthesis of T4

Guys I'm hypo thyroid you need the iodine to be able to prosess the t3.

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned

T3

Lion if u dont use iodine will the t3 still give good results? cause i started usin the clen /t3 & taurine but not iodine. am i like wastin my money doin this?

Thanks fellas for your response. I started on clen two days ago and I drop 3lbs. I'm sitting at 219 now. Then clen works for me and so does the ECA stack, but as far as the T3 goes from AR, can I get HELL NO! My thyroid is ok like I stated earlier, I went from 260 to 223 in 3 months time. I just expected the AR T3 to work like the cytomel 25mcg tabs I used. I just purchased some T3 from another liquid web site I will keep you guys posted with a pic.

bellxvue is offline New Member
    just like you i have buy the liquid form of t3 and it did nothing for me now i am on 125 mg of cytomel in tab and dont feel nothing will wait and see

mitch911 is offline Member
    are u taking it on an empty stomach ?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    are u taking it on an empty stomach ?
    yes I am taking it on a empty stomach.

The T3 I just purchased on the other liquid web site is awesome. I got it Fri and it's sunday night I'm weighing 216. When I wrote this thread I was 223. Ar's T3 does nothing for me, the clen , lectro, and liquidex is great.

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    What other web site is this?>

most likely ***

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack
    yes I am taking it on a empty stomach.

The T3 I just purchased on the other liquid web site is awesome. I got it Fri and it's sunday night I'm weighing 216. When I wrote this thread I was 223. Ar's T3 does nothing for me, the clen, lectro, and liquidex is great.
    Thats sucks. I just got some T3 from Ar-r (for research purposes). The l-dex worked well I wonder what up with the T3. Why so ineffective?

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    idk i think most prefer pills to liquid do to the fact that the pumps tend to dose inaccurately and maybe even all of the liquid isnt fully ingested or isnt even very concentrated

pekolika is offline New Member
    huh, I am now doing a research on T-3 and Clen from ARR too.
    What am I supposed to feel? It's weird, according my experience I sweat
    a lot, felt jittery, had diahrea and heart racing. But today I am on 80mcg for each of them and I feel as calm as being heaven. Why is this?

doghunter is offline Member
    hey can someone pm me with this other liquid website , thanks
    or where a can get that cytomel i have been looking for it

pekolika is offline New Member
    I like to know too!! Please, anyone?
    I like to know about real and good clen and T-3, either tablets or liquid

^ Wait til you have a higher post count

^^ Sent

Smile

I don't want start anyting bad about lion's T3, I was on Tren act. Since I've ben off the tren and running T3 at 200 mcg I came down 7lbs in three days. I'm too close to my competition to vauch for Lion's T3, I've got another comp in July I will try it June. I'll give yall the 411 on that bullshit ass T3!

I'm just playin Lion

Thread Information