dynamitehack is offline New Member

Letro not powerful enough?

I am three weeks into my cycle and i use .25 of my letro (2 squirts), and I am seeing a little bit of gyno. Sensitivity and a little puffiness starting to come out. Is there anything extra I can do? Up the dosage? Add another product?

Overall the product is great...just need to know if I need to change something up or if i'm doin anything wrong?

Thanks in advance for any input guys.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamitehack
    I am three weeks into my cycle and i use .25 of my letro (2 squirts), and I am seeing a little bit of gyno. Sensitivity and a little puffiness starting to come out. Is there anything extra I can do? Up the dosage? Add another product?

Overall the product is great...just need to know if I need to change something up or if i'm doin anything wrong?

Thanks in advance for any input guys.
    You say its great, but is it working at all for you? Just explain so I can understand better.

Also when did you start using the letro? It can take some time to stabilize in your system, I always start to administer it two weeks prior to the beginning of a cycle.l You may want to do the same next time around as letro is a very powerful AI and should be good to go. You could increaes the dose to .50mg ed, although I would not suggest going higher than that.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    .25mgs is one squirt not 2.

dynamitehack is offline New Member
    I should have been more clear. I meant the overall taste is great.

I didn't start two weeks prior....it may have been close to a week before. You think that could be the trouble?

As far as the dosage. I'm assuming from what Louie said...i'm already at .50mg, so I guess upping the dose is out. Anything that i can do to help this or will i work itself out?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamitehack
    I should have been more clear. I meant the overall taste is great.

I didn't start two weeks prior....it may have been close to a week before. You think that could be the trouble?

As far as the dosage. I'm assuming from what Louie said...i'm already at .50mg, so I guess upping the dose is out. Anything that i can do to help this or will i work itself out?

get some nolva asap run it at 80mg ED and up the letro dose to 2.5 mg ED until the symptoms subside. it takes around 6-8 weeks for the letro to start working fully. i've gotten lumps a few times b4 and chased them away with letro every time so i know first hand. for me i wouldn't even get the nolva cause i know my body and the lumps will develop then dissapear everytime with letro, but don't take that chance and get the nolva if ur scared.

Thread Information