Thread: A+++ for AR-R

bigdreamz is offline Junior Member

A+++ for AR-R

Placed my first order with AR-R late Thursday (after 4pm) and it arrived in the mail this morning Priority mail. Don't know for sure what the best way to use the products that I got from them (tamox/clomid) but that is a story for another post. Super Service will be ordering from again.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Are you talking about dosing and timing?

Papi93,
    Yes. not sure how to read the oral syringe either. I am 6'1 228 and going to start my first cycle soon very simple 500mg test c/ week for 10 weeks. My plan is 10mg Tamox everyday from the start of cycle. Bump it to 20mg/day Tamox & 35mg Clomid everyday for pct. Does this sound OK? Also since the oral syring is in 10ths of a ml I would assume to get 10 mg of tamox at 20mg/ml I would fill the syring up half way to the .5 mark is this correct? Sorry for such basic questions. I have been reading but just trying to make sure I understand what I read correctly. Thanks for the help

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    lion is the Best!!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdreamz
    Papi93,
    Yes. not sure how to read the oral syringe either. I am 6'1 228 and going to start my first cycle soon very simple 500mg test c/ week for 10 weeks. My plan is 10mg Tamox everyday from the start of cycle. Bump it to 20mg/day Tamox & 35mg Clomid everyday for pct. Does this sound OK? Also since the oral syring is in 10ths of a ml I would assume to get 10 mg of tamox at 20mg/ml I would fill the syring up half way to the .5 mark is this correct? Sorry for such basic questions. I have been reading but just trying to make sure I understand what I read correctly. Thanks for the help
    1ml = 20mg of nolva (this would be one syringe)
    1ml = 35mg of clomid (this would, also, be one syringe)

The dose for the clomid is a little low. I would increase the dosage.

For nolva:
    0.5ml = 10mg
    1ml = 20mg

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    lion is the Best!!!
    Definitely the best tasting that I have ever had.

Thanks for the help, I thought it might be a bit low for the Clomid. What do ya think, should I double it to 70 or maybe go 100 mg. I didn't think I would need to go to high since I am doing tamox as well. Also not sure as to how long for pct. I was thinking 6 weeks, too long or not long enough.
    Last edited by bigdreamz; 06-14-2006 at 09:57 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdreamz
    Thanks for the help, I thought it might be a bit low for the Clomid. What do ya think, should I double it to 70 or maybe go 100 mg. I didn't think I would need to go to high since I am doing tamox as well. Also not sure as to how long for pct. I was thinking 6 weeks, too long or not long enough.
    20mg nolva and 100mg clomid is a common dose. Run PCT for at least four weeks or until you have fully recovered.

Check your PMs. Oh...I forgot you don't have those capabilities yet.

Thread Information