Outrun is offline New Member

Clens for the new comer

Hey sup fellas! Im currently 5'8 240lbs .. I am a big dude! Well anyways my goal is to get down to around 200 to 220 along with cutting. Clens will be just the start, I plan on going deeper.. Once I get the hang of it and more educated in this field. I was thinking about buying Clens from Lion, which is an amazing price might I add. Here are a few questions that I have off the top of my head. Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.

1. Should I buy the liquid clens?
    2. Should I buy anything else along with clens?
    3. What and when do you guys recommend for usage.. I currently work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm so I really cant be sweating like nuts at the office. I am trying to fit in my workout at around 5am.

Well anyways guys, thanks for the responces ahead of time. Im looking to be on this forum until I reach my goal, so ill be here for awhile =)

Outrun is offline New Member

actually

Actually, to tell you the truth, I just browsed the site in depth and now im confused, hes got plenty of other goodies, and is this clens the same as the actual clenbuterols you get in tab form?

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrun
    Hey sup fellas! Im currently 5'8 240lbs .. I am a big dude! Well anyways my goal is to get down to around 200 to 220 along with cutting. Clens will be just the start, I plan on going deeper.. Once I get the hang of it and more educated in this field. I was thinking about buying Clens from Lion, which is an amazing price might I add. Here are a few questions that I have off the top of my head. Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.

1. Should I buy the liquid clens?
    2. Should I buy anything else along with clens?
    3. What and when do you guys recommend for usage.. I currently work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm so I really cant be sweating like nuts at the office. I am trying to fit in my workout at around 5am.

Well anyways guys, thanks for the responces ahead of time. Im looking to be on this forum until I reach my goal, so ill be here for awhile =)
    1) No Bro, Clen wont do jack if your diet is not up to par with cario
    2) See 1
    3) They say not to take clen past 4pm so its your discretion. the doese runs from 20mg-120mg

You should really do some research on clen. Its effective when use properly.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Taurine can be a good thing to run along with Clen to avoid cramps. You need to get diet in check and do cardio as well. That'll shed the bf. And yes the liquid clen is good. And Clen is the same thing as clenbuterals.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like your cardio training is not up to par, if you are doing it at 5:00 pm.

The clen from ARR is great, but like any other suppliment, it will not do anything if your diet and cardio are not good.

Here your can find best information about bench press: http://benchpresssquat.100free.com
    (and a little about squat).

TEST 1000 is offline Junior Member
    faizakafez the dosage is in mg. or MCG?

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    It sounds like your cardio training is not up to par, if you are doing it at 5:00 pm.
    Don't forget about cytomel

Thread Information