NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Question Anybody use this??...

Has anybody used this product? Does it help receeding hairline? Finasteride.

Thanks for your input.

NYGIANTS21

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Has anybody used this product? Does it help receeding hairline? Finasteride.

Thanks for your input.

NYGIANTS21

i havent used his finasteride, but i have used his dutasteride, i used it early last winter. I remember it took quite a bit of time to see any results, for the first month at least, but after that, once it started going it really worked well. I was quite impressed. i went with dutasteride because clinacally it has proved to be more effective for hair loss.. i have some notes on it here somewhere.. anyway, both compounds work well, but my personal experience was with dutasteride and i loved it

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    i havent used his finasteride, but i have used his dutasteride, i used it early last winter. I remember it took quite a bit of time to see any results, for the first month at least, but after that, once it started going it really worked well. I was quite impressed. i went with dutasteride because clinacally it has proved to be more effective for hair loss.. i have some notes on it here somewhere.. anyway, both compounds work well, but my personal experience was with dutasteride and i loved it
    Thanks for the info Taylor26. I have been thinking about ordering dutasteride but hadn't made up my mind yet. I think I will give it a try. How long did you use it for? And what do you think would be a proper dosage to start out with?

Thread Information