FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member

General Experiences after 6 orders from ARR

I have to say that I would not have ordered from them 6 times if I hadn't been generally satisfied every time.

1. Products :
    The Clen and Finasteride are absolutely fantastic and worth the money
    I don't feel that my arimidex worked so well-- and won't use it again
    The flavorings in my chemicals have gone bad in 5 out of 6 orders, but did not seem to affect the potency of the research chems(the important part)
    I had heard several other people complain of the flavorings going bad, only to be dismissed.
    The Syringes (Terumo) are all top quality and like them better than the mystery brand (its different every time) at my local pharm.
    The B12 is very nice, but after pricing it at my local pharmacy, I see its alittle over priced.

2. Service
    ARR Has always treated me well, I've always recieved what I ordered... eventually.

3. Shipping
    Shipping is quick although there were issues w/ 2 out of 6 orders
    1 time the package was lost in mail-- but resent no problem
    Another time I paid for overnight shipping, and a week later I have no package.. so I emailed them and they said they couldnt confirm my address so they didnt send it and were waiting for an alternate addy... (which is wierd because they'd shipped to that address before).. So sent no problem after alt addy was provided... but I still paid for overnight shipping and got my pack a week and a half later.

Overall a good outfit, I wanted to provide a fair and accurate review of my experiences w/ ARR

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I love AR-R . Lion's products are top notch in my book. The clomid and nolva work great, and the clen is my favorite.

THanks for your business. I 'm sorry you had some problems. I would like to respond to some of youur issues. Please Email [email protected] to get a refund on the express shipping charge. Include this in your email.

It is impossible for the Flavoring to go bad. It isn't a parishable product. Some of the compounds are hard to mask compleatly. Flavoring them is hard.We do the best we can. The difference between our products and the competitors is huge.We tastes better by far. Armidex Is not very potient. Letrozole is by far the best value in my oppinion. I got gyno on armidex 4 years ago. Letrozole reversed it.
    The issues with your address was due to new software used by the postoffice to cut down on lost packages.Contact the post office about it to make sure it is in the update.

In the future please send a email to [email protected] this will get to the service department who deal with these issues. They don't visit the boards. contacting them directly is the best thing to do.

THanks for your support.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-14-2006 at 05:20 PM.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    THanks for your business. I 'm sorry you had some problems. I would like to respond to some of youur issues. Please Email [email protected] to get a refund on the express shipping charge. Include this in your email.

It is impossible for the Flavoring to go bad. It isn't a parishable product. Some of the compounds are hard to mask compleatly. Flavoring them is hard.We do the best we can. The difference between our products and the competitors is huge.We tastes better by far. Armidex Is not very potient. Letrozole is by far the best value in my oppinion. I got gyno on armidex 4 years ago. Letrozole reversed it.
    The issues with your address was due to new software used by the postoffice to cut down on lost packages.Contact the post office about it to make sure it is in the update.

In the future please send a email to [email protected] this will get to the service department who deal with these issues. They don't visit the boards. contacting them directly is the best thing to do.

THanks for your support.
    Thank you for addressing this Lion-- Very professional of you.

I'm here to help you guys.

So, just curious.. anyone ever had a ar-r packages seized??? I mean sure its only Clomid or whatnot but still.. isnt it illegal???

Maybe I'm wrong, Im gonna order anyways.. but just curious thats all

No it isn't illegal. No in 5 years there has never been a package seized in the US. There have been plenty of packages reviewed in Canada but they always deliver them no problem.

sweeeeeet :-D so i dont need to be ultra sketched out by using my CC and havign the feds being like... YO!!! u bought this!!!

The feds have no beef. It is legal. We keep no record with the card receitp of what was bought.

ohh my!! This is like.. heaven.. :-D

lion... *sniffle* I love you *sniffle*

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Blah blah blahhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by GGallin; 09-20-2006 at 07:12 AM.

Cough cough Cough
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-23-2006 at 08:46 AM.

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    do u deliver to the u.k by any chance

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    this product, http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...products_id=45
    how is it to be used, oraly, or via injection.
    Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL, does that mean its: 200mg per 1ml of this liquid

yes we ship to the UK every day. IT is very fast 3-5 day uaually. THe liquids are not injectables

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    bump, very objective thread.. Good company lion, keep up the great work.

200mcg per ml

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    So does this stuff consist of the pills that are ground up and some artificail flavoring? Some of this stuff looks kind of cheap. I'm a little skeptical about ordering from here..... I mean your clomid is like $50. How long will that last. Anywhere else its like $30-40 for like 10 pills which will last like the first 5 days of PCT. Whats the deal?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FLBMWMech
    The flavorings in my chemicals have gone bad in 5 out of 6 orders, but did not seem to affect the potency of the research chems(the important part)
    I had heard several other people complain of the flavorings going bad, only to be dismissed.

2. Service
    ARR Has always treated me well, I've always recieved what I ordered... eventually.

3. Shipping
    Shipping is quick although there were issues w/ 2 out of 6 orders
    1 time the package was lost in mail-- but resent no problem
    Another time I paid for overnight shipping, and a week later I have no package.. so I emailed them and they said they couldnt confirm my address so they didnt send it and were waiting for an alternate addy... (which is wierd because they'd shipped to that address before).. So sent no problem after alt addy was provided... but I still paid for overnight shipping and got my pack a week and a half later.
    Personally, IMO when ordering chemicals, having only 1/3 of your orders lost or delayed would make me very unfortable. and having 85% of your products gone poor tasting while paying top notch, does not settle well with me.

We have less that .1% orders that have an issue with shipping and that is usally due to customer error. For some reason everyone forgets there apt #.....

The issue this guys had is that the postoffice address verafication software doesn't recognize his address. THe Flavoring doesn go bad. It can't. Some compounds are just hard to mask. Some product tast better than others. All our product are light years ahead of our competitors. They all taste better than the best knock off.

We happly refunded his express charge. He has ordered again.

SVT whats your beef have you had an issue with our product you were unhappy with. If so Why wouldn't you come to me directly. There is a propper protocol.... Whats up. ...PMS today..?
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-06-2006 at 12:35 PM.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I apologize if it sounded like an attack on your company, I have nothing againest you or your products, I have never used either I was just saying my opion from what I took on his post.

clomid222 is offline Junior Member
    I have ordered tons of research chemicals from Lion and I don't understand how the flavoring could possibly go bad. If there are particles settling then shake the liquid before using it.

The Nolva, Clomid, Liquidex, and Letro are all great even after sitting on the shelf for 6-8 months.

I think they all taste good, some even too good and I am tempted to drink half the bottle due to the taste. However many people hate the taste so it's a matter of personal preference. I like tangy flavors.

The shipping for me has always been really fast... out of 30+ orders they all arrived within 3 days and I live in Cali. I once placed an order early Saturday morning and it arrived by Monday and I only did the regular shipping. Priority mail is amazing and cheap too.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    So does this stuff consist of the pills that are ground up and some artificail flavoring? Some of this stuff looks kind of cheap. I'm a little skeptical about ordering from here..... I mean your clomid is like $50. How long will that last. Anywhere else its like $30-40 for like 10 pills which will last like the first 5 days of PCT. Whats the deal?
    bump

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Because he probably uses generic powder to make them (which is still top notch stuff) and he suspends it and flavors it***Just a guess, I could be VERY wrong***. IMO I've gotten all 4 orders of mine within 2 days, and they all tasted like candy and did exactly what I wanted them to do.

He runs a great business.

Thread Information