Thread: o0oPs....

scribbs12 is offline Member

Unhappy o0oPs....

wow.. well i ordered the 2x clen and taurine pack.... about 4 days ago.. waiting for it to come in.. so i checked my order history/ status on ar..it was showing that i never order anything.. so i was thinking wow.. great.. last night i ordered 2x clen and t3 combo and 2x taurine... coming out to about 230 or so.... well i come home today and what uh yuh' know... i have a package... its from my first order...so thats 130+ from the first order and i should be expecting my 2nd order on monday or so.. so im thinking .... dang it... lol... but its all good.... i just got 4xclens,4xtaurine and 2xt3...im pretty sure theres no returning it.. but yea... .. laugh all u want lol.. but anyways...
    1st question-- where do i store the extra stuff?... in room temp?..or does it need to be kept cold?.. and
    2nd-- i have never taken clen so would it be okay for me to start out at 40 a day? and build up from there?
    5'8- 220lbs-15-17body fat. havent really done anything before except superdrol.

thanks in advance

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbs12
    wow.. well i ordered the 2x clen and taurine pack.... about 4 days ago.. waiting for it to come in.. so i checked my order history/ status on ar..it was showing that i never order anything.. so i was thinking wow.. great.. last night i ordered 2x clen and t3 combo and 2x taurine... coming out to about 230 or so.... well i come home today and what uh yuh' know... i have a package... its from my first order...so thats 130+ from the first order and i should be expecting my 2nd order on monday or so.. so im thinking .... dang it... lol... but its all good.... i just got 4xclens,4xtaurine and 2xt3...im pretty sure theres no returning it.. but yea... .. laugh all u want lol.. but anyways...
    1st question-- where do i store the extra stuff?... in room temp?..or does it need to be kept cold?.. and Room tempature is fine.
    2nd-- i have never taken clen so would it be okay for me to start out at 40 a day? and build up from there? Refer to Clen Handbook: Clenbuterol handbook 5'8- 220lbs-15-17body fat. havent really done anything before except superdrol.

thanks in advance
    Hope this helps.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    thanks alot... i didnt think anyone would reply -

Thread Information