Lightbulb The Right Way....

Guys,

There are many ways to get in touch with me. The right way to get in touch with me concerning the status of your order is by sending me a PM with your order number. Any other way won't get a response. For those of you who have less than 25 posts, or have disabled their ability to send/receive PM in their user CP, need to acquire sufficient post count, or enable PM's in their User CP's. I will also be merging all threads regarding status of orders into one thread. Again, please PM me if you need have a question about your order. I guarantee a very quick response. Thanks everyone,

LION

bump

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lion i have ordered from you several times in the past and i am happy to say that i am not involved in the mishaps that have been going on, however i am a loyal reader to the forum and feel that i must add to what you have said.
    throughout this whole situation people's post count has come in to play, if someone cant contact the person they are doing business with, (meaning you) due to there posts count then i must ask why you would sell to someone without the correct post count.
    if you will only deal with people thru pm's then you should only sell to people with enough pm's.
    business is business, and as i said, i have always had good experience with you but this crap has gone on long enogh...
    when moneys involved you have to see it both ways....

thanks for the response and I agree wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, for reasons unrelated, my email ([email protected]) is unavailable right now, which i understand is bad timing, which is why i have really tried to be more than reasonable with delayed orders. THere is nothing worse than being unable to communicate with the seller especially when dealing with the type of goods we are dealing with. I understand this wholeheartedly. Which is why we are making things right. I appreciate everyones patience. The good news is that things are back to normal concerning current and furture orders. Normal being exceptional service, fast shipping....and tested, superior products.

xraymind is offline New Member
    Ive been trying to raise my post count so I can contact you lion, I still cant enable my PMs for some reason but as soon as Im able I will PM you

user control panel, click on edit options, there should be a box that you click to enable PM's.

rdj50006 is offline New Member
    also trying to raise my post count

bump

Thread Information