dude99 is offline New Member

I messed up order number..i meant order #Order #21399

lion I ordered on monday and stilll haven't received my order so I went to check on the website and it said my old address. I changed my address when I made the order and don't know why it didn't save. I changed my address because I no longer live in south orange. can u let me know if it was sent there or if it was sent to my new address and I should jut wait another day. let me know asap

please let me know asap because I've been out of letro for two days

thanks

send an email to [email protected] include all the info they will need to help you. It's Friday And I'm not sure if they will get it till Monday. Good luck. They will get it worked out for you one way or another.

what do you recommend I do when I get the letro/novla. I have been without out either for about a week now and getting worried. should i double up doses of the letro?

lion...i emailed them like you told me and the response i got was that it was delivered to my old address. I emailed them back asking how am I going to the products when I don't live there anymore that you said they could probably get them to me by today at my current address and I still have not received an email back. I don't understand why it wasn't sent to my current address. I just really need these products man I have been out for a week. Please let me know what you can do for me.

Thread Information