Thread: T3 problem

tester25 is offline New Member

T3 problem

hey bros and lion, first off id like to say ive had nothing but good results from lions products before and from AR-R so dont take this as a bash just a strong concern. i recived some of lions T3 2 weeks ago and have not seen much out of it, ive taken this t3 before with great results lost 20lbs in a month same diet training supps and t3 doseage and before but have only lost 2lbs???? could this be a bad batch? whats up? heres how im takeing it.

day one 50mcg... nothing, day 2 50mcg nothing day3-5 75mcg nothing day 6-12 100mcg nothing day 13 to 14 which is today 250mcg!!!!! i finaly felt some results, i take 125mcg first thing in the morning get warm heart rate slightly up stays that way 2 hours then is gone, take another dose in afternoon same thing 2 hours then bam like i took nothing i only went so high to see how much it would take to spark somthing if anything..is my thyroid messed up? have i become resistant?its been 8 months sence the last t3 cycle plz help bros and or lion idk what to do....

mikej is offline New Member
    Doubt that Lion would say there is any difference between batches, but who knows. Lion has suggested in the past to take extra iodine, but not sure if that really helps. I didn't get much from a Clen /T3 batch last year either. Had to dose up high to get anything. Might try tablets next to see if it makes a difference.

T3 doesn't need your thyroid to work, so doubt it's due to a messed up thryoid. Have you tried taking any temperature, resting pulse and blood pressure readings to see any changes that might not be obvious?
    Last edited by mikej; 08-24-2007 at 06:34 PM.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tester25
    hey bros and lion, first off id like to say ive had nothing but good results from lions products before and from AR-R so dont take this as a bash just a strong concern. i recived some of lions T3 2 weeks ago and have not seen much out of it, ive taken this t3 before with great results lost 20lbs in a month same diet training supps and t3 doseage and before but have only lost 2lbs???? could this be a bad batch? whats up? heres how im takeing it.

day one 50mcg... nothing, day 2 50mcg nothing day3-5 75mcg nothing day 6-12 100mcg nothing day 13 to 14 which is today 250mcg!!!!! i finaly felt some results, i take 125mcg first thing in the morning get warm heart rate slightly up stays that way 2 hours then is gone, take another dose in afternoon same thing 2 hours then bam like i took nothing i only went so high to see how much it would take to spark somthing if anything..is my thyroid messed up? have i become resistant?its been 8 months sence the last t3 cycle plz help bros and or lion idk what to do....
    A functioning thyroid isn't necessary when taking T3. Taking iodine is pointless as well. You don't become resistant to T3. Since Lion always deletes the posts that say he might have dosed his products incorrectly I'll let you make your own mind up.

I would just stop taking it, though. 250mcg of T3 is ridiculous and since you don't actually know how much you're taking just stop.

tester25 is offline New Member
    thx for the help bros.. lion has just lost a good customer, switched to a fallback site and have been on there t3 for 4 days and is working great at 75mcg REALLY great like its suposed to.... lion... ball droped. nuf said.

Thread Information