Thread: Order!!!!

skeldno is offline Member

Order!!!!

I ordered letro months ago and i havent received i have recently moved and now they email saying its sent i looked it up on my account and its sent to my old address! wot do i do? i have emailed them but had no reply yet! i have a lump under my nipple and its getting worse!

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeldno
    I ordered letro months ago and i havent received i have recently moved and now they email saying its sent i looked it up on my account and its sent to my old address! wot do i do? i have emailed them but had no reply yet! i have a lump under my nipple and its getting worse!
    I hate to be the cocksucker but you really should have your A.I and Serm's before you run a cycle, If it really has been months, you should look into ordering from another research chem company they are out there

skeldno is offline Member
    I had tamoxifen before i started to run the cycle but ordered the letro as i started it just for back up. after reading how good they are with delivery i thought i wouldnt have a problem. oh well its on its way now :-)

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeldno View Post
    join the crowd

Thread Information