Der Schatten is offline New Member

Order Number: 22522 need help lion

i forgot to change my address when i moved and didn't realize the mistake until after i finalized the order. if you can e-mail me so that i can give you the correct address as i don't have enough posts on here to PM yet. i just placed the order about 45 minutes ago, so i don't think it should be too much of a problem. if you can't then i can contact the person living in my other residence and just have them forward the package up to where i live now.

Chad Bosworth

Also, I've just updated my information on your web page so that it now has the correct shipping address if that helps

I still haven't heard back from lion nor have I gotten a response to my e-mail to the company. I've ordered from them before and normally they're great and quick. I'll just have the new tenants ship it up to me.

Elite1287 is offline New Member
    im waiting for my stuff too bro...havent even seen lion around here in a week. hopefully your pack and mine will show in a couple days

rancid is offline Junior Member
    I just got my stuff so Im shure your stuff will be there soon.

mine was shipped to my other address in Florida. my friends down there are going to ship it back up to me.

i still haven't heard anything from lion, but it was shipped and it was recieved by someone.

Thread Information