Chuck_R is offline Member

To Inject or Not To Inject

I'm new to this so I may be asking a dumb question...from AR-R , the clomid shows a syringe in the picture with it ....I assume the clomid is injectable..if so what size syringe..Also the liquid clen ..it's taken orally I assume? Thanks for answer.

Project is offline Associate Member
    AR-R 's clomid is not injectable. The syringe is for measurement. Yes, the clen is oral as well.

Shawn16 is offline Junior Member
    don't inject anything from that site unless it's a peptide.. only the mgf and melanotan are taken via i.m injection...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You know I was only just thinking about this this morning. I have had a few PM's from members asking me how to inject this stuff. I really think there should be a big warning on the labels saying for Oral Use Only. One of these days somebody is going to get very sick if this shit is injected

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Thanks so much you guys...if you don't know, ASK.

Shawn16 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You know I was only just thinking about this this morning. I have had a few PM's from members asking me how to inject this stuff. I really think there should be a big warning on the labels saying for Oral Use Only. One of these days somebody is going to get very sick if this shit is injected
    that's a good idea, throw a pm at lion or make a sticky.. some newb's gonna kill himself one day and the feds are gonna crack down on research chems.. i wonder what would happen if u injected clen .. lol

Thread Information