neardark is offline Junior Member

Clen not working...

My experience is funny and i'm wondering if someone has a clue on this.

Its my first experience on clen and I,ve been reading PerfectBeast thread on it.

I've ordered Lions liquid clen and I received it Lemonade flavour with kind of a piece of kleenex in the bottle. I'm taking it with an oral seringue. My first dose of 80mcg I got hands shaking... it lasted 15 minutes... now i'm up to 160 mcg per day with no symtoms or results at all.

Is my clen legit? am I as others not reacting to clen? Should I do something else?

Correct me if i'm wrong but 160 mcg is .80ml on a 200mcg/1ml.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    its 20mcg per squirt so then 10 squirts is 200mcg. so ur taking 8 squirts?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    some people just do not respond to clen . I experienced shakey hands and had doseages ranging from 120-200mcg a day and i didnt really feel any benefits from it.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you either do respond to clen or you don't I responded great to Lions clen, but others have not it kind of sucks but thats the way it is.

Its also very important to understand how and why clen works on some and not on others..if your beta receptors are saturated from other potent termogenics ranging from ephedra down to caffeine, then clenbuterol obviously won't have a strong of an effect. Genetics plays a part only when your beta receptors are prone to down regulating (becoming more used to the medication) quicker than others, this could explain why at 80mcgs, your shaking like a leaf, and three days later, at 200mcgs, your not feeling a thing. I'm referring to your pet lab rat when i say "you."

TREN/PROP/WINNY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Its also very important to understand how and why clen works on some and not on others..if your beta receptors are saturated from other potent termogenics ranging from ephedra down to caffeine, then clenbuterol obviously won't have a strong of an effect. Genetics plays a part only when your beta receptors are prone to down regulating (becoming more used to the medication) quicker than others, this could explain why at 80mcgs, your shaking like a leaf, and three days later, at 200mcgs, your not feeling a thing. I'm referring to your pet lab rat when i say "you."

Good info lion, thanks

neardark is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I drink 2-3 coffees in the morning that could explain part of it... though if I got it right, using benadryl at the evening might help... i'll give it a try before I surrender.

Thread Information