yermudder is offline New Member

Anyone gotten a refund from Lion?

Just curious how long it took after Lion issued a refund to your card. It's been 10 days and still nothing showing on my card. Sent Lion a message but no reply. Is this normal or should I consider filing dispute?

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    I dunno if it is normal or not...but you should read on on the credit card refund process..
    i'm pretty sure the merchant may refund the amount but the credit card company has the right to wait to give you a refund... google it

I googled the crap out of it and it seems to vary by vendor and card company,which is why I asked for personal experience with Lion in this matter. All this could be solved with a simple response from Lion to my emails.

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    i only got one refund from him, ( when his site was jacked up) 3 weeks ago, for a duplicate order and it took a week to get a refund email

No replies to emails, no product, no refund = charge disputed. I don't see another alternative.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Yuck. This doesn't sound good. I was gonna start a thread and ask a few questions but this is souring me to the idea of doing so.

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    I had a painless experience with getting a refund from Lion. So strange that others are not. My guess is that he's under a fair bit of heat atm and is doing the best he can.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicknang View Post
    I had a painless experience with getting a refund from Lion. So strange that others are not. My guess is that he's under a fair bit of heat atm and is doing the best he can.
    Agreed!! I think he is very busy too.

About two weeks ago when his sites were playing up, my card was charged twice and after emailing Lion and him locating the charges, both were refunded to my card no worries.

grec79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD View Post
    Agreed!! I think he is very busy too.

About two weeks ago when his sites were playing up, my card was charged twice and after emailing Lion and him locating the charges, both were refunded to my card no worries.
    same here hes in the process of removing 3 orders that never went threw and i was charged for. Hes a very busy man right now, have patience he will come threw for all of us.

Got refund after disputing charge. I don't think it was malicious on Lion's part but I won't be ordering from this crapshoot again. Good luck all.

scrawney is offline New Member
    no matter who you order from its a crap shoot and lion is very trustworthy. Good luck yermudder. your attitude says it all. remember everything you order is only for research, right?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yermudder View Post
    Got refund after disputing charge. I don't think it was malicious on Lion's part but I won't be ordering from this crapshoot again. Good luck all.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    hate to say it dood, but Ive ordered before, and not recieved anything, not sure if it was because it was coming to canada or whatever. Ive never had a refund, nothing was done... however, I had ordered prior to that and recieved my order within a few days...

best of luck though lad, Ive been wondering if I should give lion another run, as his products were great, but the last order was never recieved or refunded. this was a year ago so things may be better... dont get discurraged, give it time and wait it out, if it doesnt come in a week or two, then complain.

grec79 is offline Junior Member
    I was charged $400 too much for 3 orders I placed but never went threw and I received all 3 credits took about 5 days. They are on top of their stuff. Plus I get my order in 3 to 4 days after I place it.

Thread Information