sloth9 is offline Associate Member

********** research

Have any of you guys used ********** research clen I did its liquid and it worked pretty well but damn it was nasty to take, I used it around 2 years ago lost 40 pounds between 2, 3-week cycles not too bad, any way I am about to start on a cycle in pill form fom 40mg tabs, from clenbuterol people . com ( I didnt want to link it cause I am not advertising) Any feed back on that company would be great. I do wanna say Im not trying to get you to source check it or omething like that I already bought it and its here at the house so I know they are a good shipper but is the stuff actually legit. I hate to say it but I wish I had found this site about 2 weeks ago I was on another forum and they were rude and full of bs, they were more paranoidthan a crack user and when I would ask basic questions like these in this post and the other post I have the mod would delete it and not tell me why. I was really disappointed with that place. Enough about that, like I said any info would be great also I have been reading alot of the newby forums just to learn and I wanna say thankyou this place is full of info thankyou guys

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

sloth9 is offline Associate Member
    you know what I am very sorry for that and you know how thankful I am for an actual explanation thn just deleting post, I am 100% down to following your rules and helping out around here so thankyou for the info

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    No problem bro, I always like to let the peeps know what's up, if I just removed the post you wouldn't know what the issue was.

Thread Information