TampaMan is offline Junior Member

Lion fell through.....Why?

Ordered from lion on June 26th. Nothing by July 8th...sent e-mail, he said something went wrong in shipping dept. and he'd figure it out. Still nothing and hasent responded to past two e-mails. Out about 100 bucks. Every other time the order has arrived by the time I closed the computer (2 days in reality). Anyone know what up? Order #27886
    Thanks all
    TM

never had any probs with it myself, and I've spent some fat dough at AR

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    were are you from?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

graeme87 is offline Member
    The same thing happened to me with my last order. He said he'd refund my cash.

Still nothing and no reply to my last email.

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, its hit or miss these days with Lion, Im hearing both sides of it. I fell somewhere in-between. I had to harass the hell out of them and it took about a month, but I finally got my order. What you need to do is dispute the charges on your card you used. If you used a credit card, just tell them that you ordered some nutritional supplements online and never received the items and they should automatically put the money back on your card. If you used a bank card, it will be a little more difficult, they will prob send an investigator to get the money back, same end result but it will take longer....what will more than likely happen is Lion will freak out abit if you file a dispute and will put you at the top of what im assuming is a growing list of people that they owe goods.....Its a shame bc I have used them soooo many times in the past and this was the first time it hasnt been here in 3-4 days. But one time was enough, and now I have to go elsewhere for more expensive, inferior product, but what can you do.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    It used to be all good it was never like this like 4 years ago =(

BUMP BUMP is he still good to go???

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I'm expecting a package any day now. The last one from last month came in on time, no problem. A few months before it never came, I sent a few emails, they asked for the order number cc #... they refunded my money, so no problem. That was the only time there was a problem. But, I'll keep you guys posted if I have any problems with this order.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot138 View Post
    Yeah, its hit or miss these days with Lion, Im hearing both sides of it. I fell somewhere in-between. I had to harass the hell out of them and it took about a month, but I finally got my order. What you need to do is dispute the charges on your card you used. If you used a credit card, just tell them that you ordered some nutritional supplements online and never received the items and they should automatically put the money back on your card. If you used a bank card, it will be a little more difficult, they will prob send an investigator to get the money back, same end result but it will take longer....what will more than likely happen is Lion will freak out abit if you file a dispute and will put you at the top of what im assuming is a growing list of people that they owe goods.....Its a shame bc I have used them soooo many times in the past and this was the first time it hasnt been here in 3-4 days. But one time was enough, and now I have to go elsewhere for more expensive, inferior product, but what can you do.
    lion has the least potent most expensive gram for gram products i know of any research site

TampaMan is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies. I ordered syringes, pins, swabs and BA water...nothing I couldnt get locally if I had to. I hate to have to use the credit card insurance to put the screws to him.....but come on!!! Plenty of other places out there...hed could lose his good rep instantly.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    I ordered monday and got it yesterday...Just try to get in touch with him again..

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Put in a decent size order for some vitamins this week and everything arrived in 3 days.
    4 Years and no problems what-so-ever.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    well hell, i just spent $210 @ AR yesterday and got the express shipping.....now im kind of worried.....

my stuff just arrived today. research chems, whatman filt, and oil. 5 days, not bad. i'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    lion has the least potent most expensive gram for gram products i know of any research site
    i gotta find out who you go through. that would be great if i can save some $$$.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    so ive heard as well.

g8tch is offline New Member
    I ordered some clomid and nolva on the 16th of may. I have nothing... no product... no contact NOTHING...

Thread Information