Thread: i need help!

heysup is offline New Member

i need help!

hey guys.

i got gyno post PCT after i ran a PH called havoc.

i now have these lumps under my nipples.

ive tried ordering letro from some places but it seems none of them are shipping to canada currently... so im really stuck.

i have about 10x60mg pills of ralox left and a bottle of inhibit-e (ATD). doing 60mg ralox and 50mg ATD per night since its all i have... also taking vit b6 high dose.

what can i do?!? i really need help i cant let this get worse

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by heysup View Post
    hey guys.

i got gyno post PCT after i ran a PH called havoc.

i now have these lumps under my nipples.

ive tried ordering letro from some places but it seems none of them are shipping to canada currently... so im really stuck.

i have about 10x60mg pills of ralox left and a bottle of inhibit-e (ATD). doing 60mg ralox and 50mg ATD per night since its all i have... also taking vit b6 high dose.

what can i do?!? i really need help i cant let this get worse
    sorry about ur case my bro, im not sure if lion ships to canada. go to ur doctor. this is an emergency and they should be able to help. or try some shitty otc product like novedex xt, 6oxo, or something like that

heysup is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    sorry about ur case my bro, im not sure if lion ships to canada. go to ur doctor. this is an emergency and they should be able to help. or try some shitty otc product like novedex xt, 6oxo, or something like that

well ar-r /lion shipped to canada usually but after i placed an order i found out they have halted canadian shipments for the time being due to customs issues ;[

ill see if i can go to the doc.

thanks for the reply

Thread Information