alex6904 is offline Junior Member

ordered from ar-r.com

i just ordered yesterday (dec 25 ). i live in florida. i just wanted to post this to give some info and how my order goes. and it could answer any doubts on the service from lion. ill keep you posted soon! hopefully!

still havent receive my order .( just to keep you up to date). hopefully i get soon.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    you won't get it for about 2 ****in months, i live next door to you and i still don't have mine. So bend over for Lion, he's fuked you

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard alot of good things about lion, so I'll be watching this thread as I just ordered as well.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    good luck fellas

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Is this a sarcastic good luck like we're out of luck? lol hopefully not

nah just hope you guys get your stuff in a timely manner.. see some ordering 1-2 weeks ago and getting their stuff in less than a week then you have poor flex here waiting forever and hasnt seen a thing.. been seeing this alot .. hit or miss..
    my guy has the stuff out in a day or two and has you a conformation # when it leaves the door.. lets you know whats going on..never a waiting game. very professional.. guess im just spoiled..lol

Well hopefully it goes as smooth for me as it goes for you. What do u need to do to get a confirmation #??

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I am thinking about trying the sources at the top of the board as mine as become too expensive. What do you guys reckon? Should I give it a go?
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 12-30-2008 at 09:25 AM.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    I live in florida too, and I have ordered before and got everything within a week, but apparently people have been having some problems lately.

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    wow i have ordered from Lion 2 times and the most recent was this past week. from order to delivery 4 days and that is including the weekend... Thanks Lion

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have always recieved mine within a week as well but apperantly there are a few that havnt been so lucky
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

shagmiester999 is offline New Member
    Ill be ordering some clen today aswell.. hope its a hit and not a miss.. ill keep everyone updated

lol.. alrighty then

Unhappy

Its jan 6 and I've still have not got my order!

JAN 10 and still haven't received anything. I'm just going to ask for a refund. And try my luck some where else. Good luck on every one else that orders from lion but I wont take the risk again from lion.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    If you used your a credit card, you can file a claim with them. If enough people do so, things will be different. Just because you think because WHAT you ordered, you have no recourse, you do. The credit card company's want you to be happy.

Thanks for the info but I orderd threw my debit card to I don't know if the same rules apply.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by alex6904 View Post
    Thanks for the info but I orderd threw my debit card to I don't know if the same rules apply.
    Your bank will seek a claim of anything over $25. Just report it and they will investigate it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just over a year ago I ordered and after about 4 weeks I got a refund for my order then it arrived another 2 weeks later.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    lol Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just over a year ago I ordered and after about 4 weeks I got a refund for my order then it arrived another 2 weeks later.

I spoke to soon!!! I just got it in the mail today! It just took a lot longer than I expected .thanks lion . I really don't mind it taking that long just as long as I receive it. I will order again.

letro during cycle??

I'm on my 6th week on test e ( starting today) I have letro in hand of 30 mg. I don't have any bad sides no gyno, acne, water retention. But I was just wondering if it is a good idea for me to take .25 e3d till I finish me cycle (would 30mg at that dose last me 6 more weeks?) I don't want any high estrogen levels in my system for any sides in the future of my cycle. Any feedback would be great thanks!

Thread Information